• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Your Favourite Quotes and Sayings

As I hurtled through space, one thought kept crossing my mind - every part of this rocket was supplied by the lowest bidder.
~ John Glenn

Were you born a fat, slimy, scumbag puke piece o' shit, Private Pyle, or did you have to work on it?

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman (Full Metal Jacket)

Great! I love Full Metal Jacket.

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman said:
Private Pyle I'm gonna give you three seconds; exactly three-fucking-seconds to wipe that stupid looking grin off your face or I will gouge out your eyeballs and skull-fuck you! ONE! TWO! THREE!

I'm sure we could fill the better part of this thread with Pvt. Pyle related quotes. =D

teacher: y r ur eyes red

me: allergies

teacher: yea ur allergies to that dank ass kush

me: hell yea

teacher: hell yea

If you wanna be friends with me I'll change your mind, everyone is kinda different and I'm not your kind

"Sometimes you have to get knocked down lower than you've ever been, to stand up taller than you than you ever were."

"I would like to descibe it as 'charm'. Others might think of it as 'manipulation'."

Me, 6/10/2014.

Rock bottom makes for a solid foundation.

Am i quoting, misremembering or just genius?

They fuck you up, your mum and dad.
They may not mean to, but they do.
They fill you with the faults they had
And add some extra, just for you.

But they were fucked up in their turn
By fools in old-style hats and coats,
Who half the time were soppy-stern
And half at one another’s throats.

Man hands on misery to man.
It deepens like a coastal shelf.
Get out as early as you can,
And don’t have any kids yourself.

oldie but goldie:

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. -Friedrich Nietzsche

Such a task would have to be posed the more it was grasped to what extent the contemporary form of society was being so powerfully transformed that at some future time it would be unable to exist for its own sake alone, but only as a tool in the hands of a stronger race.

The increasing dwarfing of man is precisely the driving force that brings to mind the breeding of a stronger race--a race that would be excessive precisely where the dwarfed species was weak and growing weaker (in will, responsibility, self-assurance, ability to posit goals for oneself).

The means would be those history teaches: isolation through interests in preservation that are the reverse of those which are average today; habituation to reverse evaluations; distance as a pathos; a free conscience in those things that today are most undervalued and prohibited.

The homogenizing of European man is the great process that cannot be obstructed: one should even hasten it. The necessity to create a gulf, distance, order of rank, is given eo ipso--not the necessity to retard the process.

As soon as it is established, this homogenizing species requires a justification: it lies in serving a higher sovereign species that stands upon the former and can raise itself to its task only by doing this. Not merely a master race whose sole task is to rule, but a race with its own sphere of life, with an excess of strength for beauty, bravery, culture, manners to the highest peak of the spirit; an affirming race that may grant itself every great luxury--strong enough to have no need of the tyranny of the virtue-imperative, rich enough to have no need of thrift and pedantry, beyond good and evil; a hothouse for strange and choice plants.

Friedrich Nietzsche

I'm not a fascist. Honest, guv. It's all misinterpretation. Just like Elvis wasn't a rock 'n'roller.

Friedrich Nietzsche

Sorry, couldn't resist. ;)

Last edited:
cant really comment on that. too much latin for my abilities.

though one cant help notice that this homogenization of man in Europe is already happening...

also, another firey quote

There aren't just bad people that commit genocide; we are all capable of it. It's our evolutionary history - James Lovelock

I can’t understand what you really want from me
See, if we really have a choice to be free
then why you are all over me?

The devil outside ain’t gonna pay your ticket
Na-uh, ma’ they ain’t gonna catch me
I’ma get far as this car let me

If you want my future, forget my past
If you wanna get with me, better make it fast

quote-the-trouble-with-the-world-is-that-the-stupid-are-cocksure-and-the-intelligent-are-full-of-doubt-bertrand-russell-160421.jpg

"Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose.
You are already naked.
There is no reason not to follow your heart."

"Things don’t have to ch
ange the world to be important."

(Steve Jobs)

Save your servant for he who trusts in you my Lord
let him find in you my lord a fortified tower in the face of the enemy.

I cast you out unclean spirit with every satanic force of the enemy
yov robber of life author of injustice and inhumanity sworn enemy of all the human race the blood of the martyers commands you
unclean spirit
I cast you OUT