European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Your Favourite Quotes and Sayings

"Bombing for peace is like fucking for virginity"

"Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will"

"No sympathy for the devil; keep that in mind. Buy the ticket, take the ride... and if it occasionally gets a little heavier than what you had in mind, well... maybe chalk it off to forced conscious expansion: Tune in, freak out, get beaten."

-- Hunter S. Thompson

Boredom is the shriek of unused capacities.

Last edited:
“Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you.” - Tyrion Lannister, Game of Thrones.

"You have enemies? Good
That means you've stood up for something,sometime in your life."

Winston Churchill

“Language tethers us to the world; without it we spin like atoms.”

Penelope Lively

We use the same planet
We breath the same air
We piss yellow and bleed red
We don't care

You wear a lot of hoodies
I wear a lot of flannel
You wanna change the game
I wanna change the channel

You can't handle your drugs
I'm better drunk than sober
The ones that say they love you are the first to fuck you over
You hate certain people
I don't discriminate
You're quick to get in line
I'm slow to assimilate

Albert Einstein — 'Creativity is knowing how to hide your sources'

^ Very true, in my dissertation I copied a lot of citations for cases from one book but I changed them to different sources to make it look like I'd looked them up myself & read the whole case. =D

spending like you happened to land a mil, wake up thorwing up random pills.

*when in rehab*

"WHAT? I thought that cold-turkey meant a fuckn' sandwich?"

"out on the town, with two skins. The leather and the flesh. Three if you count the fore. All out to be touched tonight, yessir. All ready to be rubbed and nuzzled and loved tonight, yessir."

Charles Kyd, Hanging by a thread.

"What goes up, must come down. SuperFresco makes it easy, it's by Graham and Brown"

Watched Blade Runner the other night and this stuck a chord - "Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it? That's what it is to be a slave." Yep, quite apt really.

Heard this program on the radio earlier today:

Wordaholics said:
Gyles Brandreth - It’s Milton Jones! Milton, your recent Radio 4 series ‘Thanks A Lot, Milton Jones!’ was all about solving other peoples problems. Are there any words that people find particularly problematical?

Milton Jones - My own personal bugbear is a cross between an insect and a mammal.

Also I’m fascinated too, more by the way Americans call their hurricanes Katrina, Amy or Winifred but we just call ours Gale.

Got to love Radio 4 comedy. :D

"Everything in life is temporary. So if things are going good, enjoy it because it won't last forever. And if things are going bad, don't worry. It can't last forever either."

“There is nothing more provocative than minding your own business.”

I've always liked this quote from Hamlet so much so it's printed and stuck on the filing cabinet next to my computer - "This above all: to thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day,Thou canst not then be false to any man."