• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Your favourite e-tailers - a guide for the discerning internet shop-a-holic.

Another favourite e-tailer is....fuck it. Ebay stores, who are pretty brilliant at their profession.

Inspired /insanity is my favourite clothing/homeware ebay store. We have a great relationship and theres discounts aplenty with these girls- being a valued customer pays its dividends for sure!

Internet shops can be frustrating when you dont have a credit card, paypal or money to shop with like normal window shopping. Its tempting to spend beyond your reach too if impulsive. So, like all shops, internet shopping can have its drawbacks but the positives outweigh the negatives if in the mood to spend your hard earned dollar! :D

Another internet retailer win: I have going to big brightly lit mega stores to get heavy stuff that i cant carry into the house. And cant really wait around all day for a delivery dude.

I didnt know K mart are on line and are handy for household goods so i got a car fridge and a few other things like a blow up mattress so I can
Live normally until my furniture comes up from Melbourne.

I couldn't say that this is my favorite e-tailer, but I have just had an excellent customer shopping experience there so must share!

I have had about 10 pairs of New Balance shoes over the years, they are great. I love them because they come in a variety of width sizes. The ones I got in the mail this morning are 6E, perfecccct and Nike don't come in width sizes at all. Their basic Australian width is D.

http://www.nbwebexpress.com.au

I found this site and I could spend hours and hours on there, searching by size and width, style etc. I didn't realize that each shoe is designed for specific things! Like Off Road Running shoes, Cross trainers etc. (Well I had an idea but its very clear to me now)...

It only took about 3 days to come in the mail after I had payed for them. These are the babies I got :)

MX622WN_lg.jpg

TL;DR? If you have wide feet, buy New Balance shoes :)

I couldn't say that this is my favorite e-tailer, but I have just had an excellent customer shopping experience there so must share!

I have had about 10 pairs of New Balance shoes over the years, they are great. I love them because they come in a variety of width sizes. The ones I got in the mail this morning are 6E, perfecccct and Nike don't come in width sizes at all. Their basic Australian width is D.

http://www.nbwebexpress.com.au

I found this site and I could spend hours and hours on there, searching by size and width, style etc. I didn't realize that each shoe is designed for specific things! Like Off Road Running shoes, Cross trainers etc. (Well I had an idea but its very clear to me now)...

It only took about 3 days to come in the mail after I had payed for them. These are the babies I got :)

MX622WN_lg.jpg

TL;DR? If you have wide feet, buy New Balance shoes :)

I've just recently bought these:
MW576WT_lg.jpg

and I'm sold on New Balance, they are so comfy!

I'll check out that link Klue, I don't like alot of their shoes, but if I'm going for comfort I'll buy some more :)

Still hate buying online, it's a bit of a cop out unless you can't get it in your area, still dislike ebay, especially buying computers, you get ripped all the time, especially when you can buy from places like MSY for about half the retail price with a REAL warranty lol

Australian Dollar reaches Benchmark; American gear.

So as of today;

1 Australian dollar = 1.0144 US dollars.

Our dollar reaches Benchmark exchange rates. I have got my eye on a few things from our US action sites, anyone else? American tools, torches, knives and lighters....

Pics:
NSFW:
Maglites...
img0991u.jpg

Leatherman...
picture1917.jpg

Paracord...
xl192.jpg

Anyone else have any thoughts on some good USA made gear?

I'm looking for a wallet and a good LED headlamp.

Maybe you could post up links to online stores guys? We do have an online store thread but a US store thread maybe?? We will see how it goes :)

usa made? nope, but there's a bunch of us owned shoes in my sights.

yeah i copped from eastbay a few times already. :)

there's a limited pair that won't even hit eastbay coming out next month. a charity edition of the jordan III, and a connect i got from niketalk has assured me a pair :D

I might buy some fairings for my motorbike. There are overseas people who charge for them in USD so I'd be seeing a good savings due to fairings costing a pretty penny. Too bad my investments (to the tune of 6 figures) don't mature until May or June next year, I did a 12 month investment stuff that paid a few % better interest than my online savings account with bankwest. So at least we'll get a few K "extra" next year, very handy seeing as I'm currently on disability pension for my injury and my wife is on "carer" allowance only for looking after me legally. We have too much $$$ in assets/bank balance so she can't get much $$$, oh well. I'd much rather have our savings than 'nothing' and get the full crap pension $$$ per fortnight for both of us hehe

Ice been going nuts on guitar effects pedals and other equiptment. You would have to be an epic retard to buy stuff like that brand new in aus.

Thinking about getting some nice jeans, raw selvedge, but given the temperature here at the moment I probably wouldn't wear them for another 6 months anyway...

Speaking of buying stuff from the states, does anyone know what brands are particularly hard to get imported? For example ASICS shoes, levis jeans etc where you need to be a bit crafty or use a mail forwarding service?

why do you think the us dollar is going down guys? how many countries have loaned us money?

What do you mean hard to get imported and being crafty?

I mean lots of online vendors (if not all - of the legit ones anyway) don't ship certain brands to particular regions like Australia due to agreements with the manufacturers. Often so that the same products can be sold through chains here at hugely inflated prices. ASICS and Levis are examples.

ack - hope this good moniez lasts until payday. I wanna get my ebay on ;)

This is a great blessing since my boy and I have just booked a trip to Vietnam for three weeks next year. All of their accommodation, cruises, tours, etc. are quoted in US dollars. :)