• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Your favourite e-tailers - a guide for the discerning internet shop-a-holic.

leecie said:
CotB they should give you a commission :)
^Bwahaa. I should be their sales rep' for the Eastern Coast - but they hardly need one when their service and products speak so highly for themselves. :)
So glad you've both loved the stuff you bought. I rarely rave about a company as much as I do them, but I think they're amazing.

I just returned from schmAdelaide and bought home with me some Clinique City Block.
I'd been told on excellent authority that although their skincare rages don't work for me their sun ranges are second to none. And who would have thunk it.. they were right!

This stuff not only protects from the sun, it also kept my face matte all day and managed to remove any signs of perspiration. It was also a fantastic primer underneath my make-up, and I think it may have helped it stay on picture-perfect much better than usual, all day.
I'm in love. And it was only $30-something-dollars! Win, win, WIN.

I'm a fucking dunce. I lose at life. I couldn't remember I fucking started the thread I was looking for. Fail. :p

Aaaanyway, I bought one of these environmentally friendly shopping bags over the weekend while I was in Brisbane and I just had to share. It's the best shopping bag I've found yet.

I hate the generic Safeway or Coles reusable bags, they're cumbersome and boring looking. These roll up and clip shut, they're waterproof and they're available in all sorts of awesome designs. Plus they hold up to TWO plastic bags worth of groceries cos' they're so strong.
I just looked through the retail outlets and there's a few places here in Melbourne, and even a few in my suburb. I'm definitely getting a few more to keep in my glove-box in my car, and carry my lunch to work in. :)

Here's an excerpt from the website:
The philosophy of Envirosax® is to help create a better future for our planet by spreading the environmental message through colour and script using the Envirosax® eco-friendly bag as the vehicle.

No hope, it would seem, for the future. Envirosax is proud to help protect the environment for tomorrow’s offspring by providing an eco-friendly alternative to plastic shopping bags that threaten a healthy eco-system. Envirosax bags are lightweight, portable, waterproof and each one holds the equivalent of two supermarket plastic bags thanks to reinforced seams.

Envirosax believes in environmental sustainability. Plastic bags clog drains and cause flooding. They pollute rivers and streams, killing animals and destroy our plants. They take years to photodegrade and have a very short life span.

Envirosax, an advocate for environmental sustainability donates a percentage of all web sales to the Australian Marine Conservation Society, a national, non-profit charity dedicated to protecting our ocean wildlife.

Envirosax® originates from Currumbin Valley in South East Queensland, Australia. The Envirosax team uses renewable and recyclable products where possible, and is committed to operating on ecologically sustainable principles.

Situated on 10 acres of pristine Australian rainforest, Belinda and Mark David-Tooze the founders of Envirosax and their three young children, live an ecologically sustainable lifestyle with solar hot water and photovoltaic cells for electricity. A sewage system recycles waste water, watering the extensive permaculture gardens and filtered rainwater tanks provide the organic vegetable gardens, fruit trees and the premises with water. Both ranges of Envirosax polyester and hemp bags are designed in Australia and made in China, under fair wage and fair labour conditions. We personally inspect the factories ourselves and our last inspection trip was October 2007. We have a direct working relationship with our factory managers, we do NOT use agents or middlemen.

Mr20Bump.jpg

Lulz @ Mr. Bump

Thanks for the help! :D Online clothing stores are the best! I hate seeing everyone wearing the same clothes as me when I go out :\

mens leather shoes for clubbing?

Hey I was wondering if anyone knew of any online shoe stores?

Before all the girls copy and paste a 3000 word essay, I'm talking mens shoes. ;) To be specific, leather dress shoes, something to go clubbing in, not too businessy. I'm searching on eBay at the moment, but any other online stores would be awesome, thanks.

Last edited:
Made It is an Australian based handmade e-market for well, anything handmade in Australia. Think of it as an Etsy in Australian dollars. :)

I ordered two things through Made It last year and received neither. That being said, it has nothing to do with the site itself and everything to do with the people selling on it. Maybe I just got unlucky, but two out of two means I won't be shopping there again!

^Oh wow, that's horrible. Was there a dispute resolution feature, like they have in EBay? I sold two items via EBay last week to people who didn't pay and they were disciplined, and i was able to relist my items.

My Vision's That Blurry Anyway. Jus' Look At The Zombie Site.

^
So zoom in an' squint,
I can' do shit about it.

mixed-smiley-037.gif

PEACE
UnS
mixed-smiley-036.gif

^ It's a little bigger in this attachment. What a champ. The questions from buyers were hilarious too but they're not on this screenshot.

radbike.jpg

http://dealextreme.com

Free worldwide postage, paypal.

Has everything from wii, xbox360 bits and pieces to crossbows for about 1/4 retail, even less, has some pretty cool gadgets for much less than you'd find in shops/ebay.

Bought a stack of stuff for video game consoles from there. Got a wii gun with laser pointer for $12USD, the same one was in EB for $49.95 lol

Ebay sucks, most of it is cheap and nasty rubbish, or doesn't work.
Suppose if you want to decorate your house with cheap and nasty crap it's ok, but I'd personally rather buy from a real life shop in the real world and pay retail prices than spend a cent on there.

Woahhhhh. I happen to sell stuff on EBay quite regularly. Things like furniture, fridges, clothes that are brand new with tags that I've never worn. Ebay is like a giant op shop or garage sale. It definitely has its place in the world of online shopping.

note the "most of it" part ;)

Not saying there aren't good products on there, but alot of the electronics and whatnot are being dropshipped from a few etailers

got a cheap synth from ebay, saved about $800, it's a good place if you're after musical equiptment

Woahhhhh. I happen to sell stuff on EBay quite regularly. Things like furniture, fridges, clothes that are brand new with tags that I've never worn. Ebay is like a giant op shop or garage sale. It definitely has its place in the world of online shopping.

I agree, but it helps to not be twacked out on meth whilst on ebay (hee hee)

I love ebay, its a great place to get quirky knick knacks and homewares that suit your style.

I fucked up somewhat and bought a scooter meant for kids instead of adults- which carries me on the flat so would have been ok in Melbourne but obviously not brissie!

I resold it to some chick after stating clearly in my add it was for kids and gave exact details, but she backed out saying her kid weighed 80 kilos. So I still have it. Its really cute so I think Ill keep it for my niece when she gets older.

There are fabulous ebay stores with delivery services too. My lap top I use now is from ebay, I love ebay.