• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Your favourite e-tailers - a guide for the discerning internet shop-a-holic.

I would be buying these brands from Japanese websites ;)

Not to mention you'll be up with the fashion trends before any other Aussie! :p

From my experience (visiting Europe and living in Japan) - fashion comes from Europe, travels east to Asia and then to us. Which takes about a year from there to here! >_<

Like something that will destroy this planet?

Nope :( But don't stress Square upon the Un. For I am constantly searching for this as well.

I do feel for small independent traders such as yourself.

I live in the country and shop locally and have even paid more for goods than I could have in order to shop locally as I believe in supporting my local businesses.

But online for me allows me access to goods I couldnt get locally.

I do feel for the small business' that are losing out to online retailers but it just doesn't make sense to pay more for something when you can get it cheaper online. We are already screwed over by the government with the multitude of taxes we pay on everything from our income to petrol so , in my opinion , it makes sense to save a few dollars where you can.

An example.. I purchased a Diesel hoodie jacket on line that cost me $AU100 shipped and saw the same jacket here for $350... The Australian economy didn't lose any business from me because there's no way I'd pay that amount of money for a jacket.

Etsy is all about small time retailers, and there are plenty from Australia on there. MooGoo is fairly small as well I think. I need to get some more of that stuff for my stupid psorasis.

^ moogoo is a local QLD retailer - who happen to have their store online. Wherever possible, i'll buy Australian, however some of my favourite products are from OS. Moogoo is a stand out to me, because it's changed my hair-life so much :)

Oh they have hair care products now? I only new about the creams and soap/liquid soap stuff. It's good? I should check it out.

https://www.chemical-records.co.uk/sc/home

not only specializing in records and DJ gear, Chemical Records have cool street/skate wear (plus good prices for shoes, bags and accessories) and often end up cheaper than what you'd pay here -taking into account shipping also

for example I got my cool purple Nixon watch for bout $82 inc. shipping its in stores here for about $100. their sales are really good too- the big end of year one recently finished but there's also generally a big one mid year