• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Your favourite e-tailers - a guide for the discerning internet shop-a-holic.

funniest joke ever told in this forum

still laughing just thinking about it

Pistols at dawn it is then.

Oh and I am buying a heap of stuff from MooGoo. Milk soap, milk lipbalm, that msm udder cream (for my elbow, not my "udders").

I must admit that I only just got the joke... so.. ah... embarrassing.

CHiLD-0F-THE-BEAT said:
I use MooGoo Udder Cream with MSM as my daily body moisturiser.

I ordered a stack of stuff from moogoo tonight, so I'll let you know what I think once it gets here. I love new toys!

Moogoo looks great - have you tried their facial cleanser C0tb?

Would be interested to try it.

^I haven't personally, but I've heard rave reviews from some girls on another [beauty] forum I'm on. :)
I'm led to believe most of their range is top quality from those in the know. The cleanser was released earlier last year in response to a high demand, and they communicated with a few forum members about it's testing stages as they were developing it.
The thread devoted to MooGoo is 30 pages long, so you can see it has a cult following now. I think we successfully multiplied their orders by say, 200 in the last year? ;)

Some choice example raves from the 30 pages;
nymph
Posted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:04 pm Post subject:

Trust me LS... Moogoo is fabulous. The Udder Cream smells so gorgeous... it's really light and smells like marshmallows. It moisturises really well and I have used it on my face many times with great success. The shampoo and conditioner is super for anyone with a sensitive scalp... my scalp has had these sore type things on it for over a year (Lush started them) and Moogoo is the only thing which actually helps and doesn't worsen them. I have tried everything from natural shampoos and conditioners, to tar based remedies and spent heaps of money on bigger brands but Moogoo did it for me. It smells really nice too, really improved my hair condition in terms of shine and dryness and has helped my scalp so much. And so reasonably priced too - $15 odd dollars for 500ml!! I also have the milk wash which is just like water but it does clean well and smell lovely with not being drying. Highly recommend!!
blueberri
Posted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 1:12 pm Post subject:

I just can't stop raving about this stuff. My skin is clear, my KP is 80% improved, and I hardly need to use the MSM cream anymore, as the soap and milkwash is so damn gentle and moisturising!!

My face... OMG... so much clearer, skin softer and moisturised.

I've now got my mum, a complete die-hard bath-stuff hater, hooked. She loves how her horrendously dry skin is now soft and silky. She doesn't need lotion! No more irritations either!

Why can't these guys set up shop in NZ??
stitch_is
Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 7:16 pm Post subject:

My parcel came while I was away - Buttermilk Soap, MSM cream and a sample of Milkwash!

The MSM works fantastically on my sister's arms, that have the little red bumps on the hair follicles, and they almost completely disappear (the reason we actually bought stuff from MooGoo).

I am so impressed with the letter that was sent with it, explaining the products. Down the bottom it was actually hand-signed, that is just a mark of respect that deserves admiration in my book.

Definitely ordering again!

What is the other forum CotB? Vogue? Actually I'm just being nosy, ignore me.

I sent moo-goo an email with some questions in it this afternoon and they replied within a few hours. Also their reply was so honest and factual, so unusual for a skincare/cosmetics type company, I really applaud them.

www.thinkgeek.com is a really cool store. I've given gift certificates from there to many a nerdy friend and family member.

This is probably only for the girls, but I recommend going out and buying a copy of the Cleo one shot mag called Cleo click!

Cleo is a piece of trash magazine, but they have done a bang up job of this online guide. It details pretty much every fashion, accessories and beauty e-tailer in Aus, plus some overseas too. I'm going to be doing lots of shopping by the looks of all the post-it flags I have stuck in there!

Last edited:
On second thoughts, do *not* order anything from Shana Logic, even though they have some really neat stuff. My sister, my ex and I did a big order for xmas & birthday combined, we ordered near the beginning of December (before their international Xmas cuttoff) and still no package has arrived! We've contacted them several times and just kept getting told they are still looking into it and maybe they will give us a discount on our next order (not that we will be making one!). They seem like a really nice company from their website but they are not. They suck.

Last edited:
I ordered a bunch of stuff from MooGoo and it is AWESOME. Thanks for the recommendation C0TB :) I ordered on a Thursday night and it arrived Monday morning with a bonus present which was a nice treat. It smells great, it feels great and I am in loooove with the cow lick lip balm. I wrote a full review of everything I got on my blog.

blog link?
i've run out of chapstick and need a replacement, and i feel like pimping my lips out

^^I would DEF recommend the cow lick lip balm. I have always been a very firm chapstick girl because nothing ever kept my lips soft like chapstick, but this stuff is seriously the goods.

Last edited:
I was just about to say the same thing about MooGoo, thanks heaps CotB :)

I have the tub with MSM, the "skinny milk" moisturiser, the goatsmilk soap (very good) and a big sample of the body wash.

read the blog
i never want to see the words 'funky' and 'luscious' again for as long as i breathe

^^chris says the same about the words gosh and golly. i write the way i speak.

ps - i just ctrl+f'd the first page...no funky's and only one luscious =P =P

Last edited:
yeah, I READ THE ENTIRE THING

if you've watched the american version of The Office (which is rare), the indian chick does a blog similar to yours (and 100 other people) coincidentally called 'Things I've Bought that I Love'

http://mindyephron.blogspot.com/

^^I'm a fan of both the american office and mindy's blog. she doesn't update it all that often which is a shame.