• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Your drug of choice

Drug of choice?

• MDxx (please specify which with a reply post.. if you prefer one MD over another)

Votes: 318 19.2%
  • Ketamine

Votes: 59 3.6%
  • Alcohol

Votes: 49 3.0%
  • LSD

Votes: 231 14.0%
  • Shrooms

Votes: 69 4.2%
  • Cocaine

Votes: 123 7.4%
  • Heroin and/or pharmaceutical opiates

Votes: 365 22.1%
  • Marijuana

Votes: 323 19.6%
  • Meth and/or other amphetamine

Votes: 115 7.0%

• Total voters
i picked marijuana just because i smoke everyday, but everything on the menu looks good

My favorite at this time would have to be Mdma.
Just recently started useing it and I cant believe I waited so long.
I always held acid in high regard, but I haven't use that in ten years or more.

Although I have recently found a love affair with X, I would have to say my most ebjoyable high was Soma. Unfortunately I kept ending up in the hospital because of it. Scared the hell out of everyone a few times over. Dumped it after 3 years of haze. It was the best thing I ever did and ever quit (besides cigarrettes).

Mdma an some dank buds can't go wrong with that combo!

I was looking for other cuz benzos are my fav, but i smoke more weed then i use benzos.Plus weed was my first, i still remember the first time i tried it.

If drug of choice means the one you do most often in the msot situations , than it's gotta be marijuana for me.

If you're asking which drug would you choose over any other I'd probably say MDMA or maybe LSD. I don't know man, that wou;ld be a tough question.

Even though I smoke weed pretty much everyday, I voted for MDxx (mdma)

I smoke grass, once or twice maybe a week. Also take meds, benzos, but not in to that much for recreational. I havent tried lsd, mdma, mda, or any opiates, but im pretty sure I would like them, especially lsd and mda. Dont like to speed. Most of the time I like downers. Im that kind of guy. But to balance it out, I get these urges or shots, or bursts of energy for like a few hours, any I get crazy for anything that speeds me up, caffiene, anything, havent tried coke, cause im too young. Maybe when im a few years older. Meth is a horrible drug. Dont ever do it. Its real bullshit. I havent done it, and thats why, cause I know what it can do. Its a complete bitch. Dont ever. Coke is ok if you use it safe though. I would never do anything that would damage my brain permanently like inhalants or anything else that does.

cannabis gets my 1, easy.
2- alchy
3-lsd/ psylo mushrooms. cant decide what is better, both are fun.
cocaine, H, K, meth : all horrible, rot your brain
i can't decide wether or not i like opium. last time i smoked some "potent" opium, i felt so sick i didn't want to move, followed my complete numb and euphoria.

on the fence about MDMA and MDA. definetly fun and enjoyable, but after its not that great.

oxycodone (oxycontin) but since its not listed, my favorite is LSD

I would have to give it to mushrooms, mainly because I dont do them very often, and when I do its always very magical. I cant believe that MDxx has the majority, I have met a lot of people that use a lot of drugs, and only two people I know out of hundreds have told me straight up they would choose mdma over anything. Most people tell me its fun as hell, but they would much rather do shrooms or acid. But anyways, I always thought mixing mushrooms with an opiate and marijuana was the most euphoric experience of my life. I've done it with codeine 3 times, hydrocodone 4 times, and a small dose of oxycodone once, and every time it blows me away. This is my high of choice.

MDMA!!!

go to a Trance party with a great DJ and pop a cap or two and you'll see what you've been missing!! TRUST ME.

:)