• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Your drug of choice

Drug of choice?

• MDxx (please specify which with a reply post.. if you prefer one MD over another)

Votes: 318 19.2%
  • Ketamine

Votes: 59 3.6%
  • Alcohol

Votes: 49 3.0%
  • LSD

Votes: 231 14.0%
  • Shrooms

Votes: 69 4.2%
  • Cocaine

Votes: 123 7.4%
  • Heroin and/or pharmaceutical opiates

Votes: 365 22.1%
  • Marijuana

Votes: 323 19.6%
  • Meth and/or other amphetamine

Votes: 115 7.0%

• Total voters
Real E (MDMA) would be my first given my outdated name. However like some other people that posted I have zero magic, due to going crazy and taking huge doeses for months/years at a time. That stuff is just bad for me now, wont touch it. I voted for LSD, still amazing!!

Weed.

I love LSD, I love shrooms, I love MDxx, I love cocaine, I love heroin, I love ketamine, I love making my own crack..... but I would give them all up in a heartbeat if i had to choose between them and weed.

And speed is gross.

heroin scares the shit out of me.

i voted for MDXX, mdma and mda are BOTH awesome. any other ecstasy wanna-be substance need not apply.
Weed is good fun too, but only when i'm ready to sleep.
Alchohol is way fun, but takes a toll on my body
Acid is fun, but only once in awhile, and DEFINATELY with MDMA, no way i could handle that stuff on it's own. :)
i would like to try shrooms for sure.

haven't tried anything else, i'd like to try coke and Ketamine, but i'm afraid of getting too crazy with it.

It would almost be a toss up between mdma and shrooms for me, but I can shroom as hard now as the first time I did them(even harder) if I so prefer, but mdma just doesn't get me where it use to.

*EDITED*

Not acceptable.

Questions? Feel free to PM me or BigCat with them.

*warned*

Last edited by a moderator:
In response to what I did above.

Let me remind people and reiterate the statement, I do not tolerate insults of ANY kind. I'm not saying that it should all be butterflies and plur, but do not insult us mods, or the people that post in this forum. You will get a warning for it. T(hanks) I(n) A(davance).

Tough choice... dont like bud all that much anymore, makes me feel worthless, but I think I had a funner trip on L than I ever have with MDMA (but I haven't been able to find any L in 10 years). I went with MDMA because I rolled yesterday and had quite a good time :) 8(

LSD. the ultimate drug. makes you feel good. doesnt make you complacent. makes you confront things rather than helping avoid them. all the votes for mdma make me sad. they would make aldous huxley sad too.

LvMkngFlwrChld said:
LSD. the ultimate drug. makes you feel good. doesnt make you complacent. makes you confront things rather than helping avoid them. all the votes for mdma make me sad. they would make aldous huxley sad too.
that's how i feel about mdma. tripping just makes me confused and silly. i'm much more level headed while rolling than on acid. or any sort of psychedelic.

Different people are meant to have different drugs; they react differently to them. There is a reason that drugs are controlled on Earth.

As for my kind, LSD is soul-sucking poison. You may have a different family tree than me. Other people may take mdma and not realize that they feel anything. Or they may hate it. Or they may drop dead from one pill.

My current drug of choice is caffeine. My family tree is the amphetamine/phenylethylamine one.

I don't know who is supposed to have PCP/ketamine. Since they are totally synthetic (as opposed to lsd or mdma which are semi-synthetic), probably no one. It's like me and this tour kid girl once said [referring to ketamine]--"A plant wouldn't make THAT."

ok, so the last time i did shrooms, or any other illegal drug for that matter, was 4 years ago. but i enjoyed mushrooms more than anything. pot would be a very close second. followed by x. i did love to roll....... *memories.....* :)

good baltimore raw heroin. There is nothing like that feeling after you pull the syringe out and you can feel your stomach flip and face go pins and needles..ahhhh so good

i dont smoke much but i said weed. . its mild, suited to many occasions.

Onthenod said:
Any opiod and day!

Word. As long as it's not codeine or tramadol, then I'm straight as long as I've got opiates. I know a few people with scripts for benzos for those are easy to get and whenever the opiates are here it's the classic opiate/benzo cocktail that's going down.

Sadly, I'm just dabbling in cocaine at the moment. If it didn't have a comedown and didn't tear up my nose, it would be my drug of choice. Not to mention the annoyance from people that I get from people that have a relative that's a cokehead and then conclude that I'll ruin my life fucking the white bitch, when they don't realize those people probably had underlying problems/not just a love for cocaine.

Yea I would choose percocets as my drug of choice. But since it wasnt listed I chose alcohol