• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Your drug of choice

Drug of choice?

• MDxx (please specify which with a reply post.. if you prefer one MD over another)

Votes: 318 19.2%
  • Ketamine

Votes: 59 3.6%
  • Alcohol

Votes: 49 3.0%
  • LSD

Votes: 231 14.0%
  • Shrooms

Votes: 69 4.2%
  • Cocaine

Votes: 123 7.4%
  • Heroin and/or pharmaceutical opiates

Votes: 365 22.1%
  • Marijuana

Votes: 323 19.6%
  • Meth and/or other amphetamine

Votes: 115 7.0%

• Total voters
MDxx

Definatley my drug of choice, altough it takes a lot more little fellas to get to the desired state than what it did before i started to take it every weekend

it really depends. Im very relativistic with my drug of choice. But my favourites are Pot, MDMA, and LSD.

MDMA is definately my all time favorite, but havent done it in years (can't get it) I would do it again in a heartbeat!!

K is very cool also. And coke has been my drug of choice lately only because its whats around.

i went with cannabis sativa. you know the chronic, hydro, buddah, cheech and chong, killa, reggie miller, dank, kush, ak-47, white widow,bc bud, northern lights, or also widely known purple haze.Marijaina, i dont really consider a drug, I consider it an herb put on this planet for use of wisdom and creativity. ya feel me? But im always down for some cocaine.=D

Took me a bit to decide but I ultimetly chose LSD. One hit does things to me (I see shit) that people who have had 6 hits of the same stuff don't. I think the fact that since I was five and I would get CEVs and OEVs are why LSD does things to me that when I talk about them (seeing a room filled with snakes, spiders and scorpions crawling on my body eating my fingers, cats and dogs playing, flowers growing out of carpet, an entire room turning into the outside of my house in christmas) people end up thinking I'm going insane.

Only pure mdma. Even though back in the day i had guilty pleasure of methy rolls so i could party all night.
2nd fave is def. lsd. if onlyi oculd find more of it.

My drug of choice.

XTC IS THE BEST DRUG OUT THERE8o!!! I have tried so many other drugs; crack, coke, speed, meth, oxycotton, valium, hash, oil, shrooms ( basically everything out there except LSD, PCP and DXM). Ex makes me feel the greatest, and the come down is usually much more gentle as oppesed to meth or crack. For me, I like to feel up and happy. I don't like downers for the most part, and I am not a fan of seeing things that aren't real. Coke doesn't last long enough, so it's kinda pointless to waste money on.
Secondly, I like weed. It's fun to smoke, it tastes great, and the buzz is relaxing. Weed and Ex are the only 2 drugs I'll do nowadays, and weed really isn't a drug ( well I don't think so anyway).

MissBehavin'_416 said:
I voted MDxx

too bad it doesn't get me high no more.

I hear so may people that loved E back in the day, can no longer get high off of it anymore. Im scared. I love e, and i hope that will never happen to me. As an expert "e-tard" so to say, any advice on how to prevent that from happening to someone???

I voted for pot, just cause its the last thing Id give up (drug wise). But my all-time favorite is 2C-I. It's not an everyday or even every week think like weed, but I never feel so.....alive and happy and thoughtful and curious and joyful and crazy and omg theres a pink t-Rex on the side of that car.

Mine changed to shrooms. LSD is still #2 (with LSA as #3 and MDMA as #4) but shrooms were amazing (and they told me that they loved me).

I can't choose... it changes all the time ;) Probably opiates at the moment because I'm having a long break from psychs and mdma/amphetamines.

There's no codeine on the list though!

infinite said:
I hear so may people that loved E back in the day, can no longer get high off of it anymore. Im scared. I love e, and i hope that will never happen to me. As an expert "e-tard" so to say, any advice on how to prevent that from happening to someone???
Use moderation.

If you use responsibly vs. abuse it, then should be able to keep the magic.