• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Your drug of choice

Drug of choice?

• MDxx (please specify which with a reply post.. if you prefer one MD over another)

Votes: 318 19.2%
  • Ketamine

Votes: 59 3.6%
  • Alcohol

Votes: 49 3.0%
  • LSD

Votes: 231 14.0%
  • Shrooms

Votes: 69 4.2%
  • Cocaine

Votes: 123 7.4%
  • Heroin and/or pharmaceutical opiates

Votes: 365 22.1%
  • Marijuana

Votes: 323 19.6%
  • Meth and/or other amphetamine

Votes: 115 7.0%

• Total voters
telgard said:
I can't believe that you guys try all of this stuff. all i do is weed and valium, where do you get introduced to heroin and crazy stuff?

Where did you get introduced to weed and valium could be asked to you also. To each their own. Remember that. Embrace it. ;)

telgard said:
I disagree, fairly sure heroin is a whole different scene

Drugs are drugs and scenes are scenes. One drug or scene is no "better" or "worse" or "crazy" than another. It all depends on what kind of buzz you're into. I used to smoke pot...every day for 7 or 8 years. Now I've been addicted to heroin for almost 3 years, and I can't smoke pot because I get waaaaay too high and paranoid. If I smoke pot I actually need some dope to come down from it.

J

I'm glad to see so many votes for acid.. chalk up another one :) But if so many people seem to be into it, why does it keep seeming to be harder and harder to find and weaker by the year?!

Junky i dont understand. WHY cant scenes be "crazier" than eachother? and when you say dope here i'm not sure if you mean heroin or m.j. or what but i think you mean heroin and i was wondering- how come people from the baby boomer generation call bud dope? and how come they didnt call it pot? and how come dope means something else today(if it does or im just too high lol)?

Different generations different names. Levels of "craziness". Sounds like a new thread topic to me. ;)

K, Definitly K, No other drug has caused me to black out and wake up in a different city before.

Interesting way to rate a drug. Surprised you didnt vote for PCP because it was the only time you've slaughtered an entire elementary school thinking they were smurfs out to steal your lucky charms.

LMAO!!!! Oh I needed that laugh this morning. <3 BC007 <3 Seriously, I think I love you. ;)

BigCat007 said:
Interesting way to rate a drug. Surprised you didnt vote for PCP because it was the only time you've slaughtered an entire elementary school thinking they were smurfs out to steal your lucky charms.

Heh, Going into the K-hole in the back of a buddies van at a rave, it always makes things fun .
But seriously, if your getting wet that does anything like that, hook a brotha up ;)

This poll is a tough one! The way I approach this question is to say... If I could do only one of the above for the rest of my life which would I choose? I has to be the herb for sure. Its socially, mentally, financially, and spiritually untaxing. I love MDMA but I can't come home from work/school everyday and eat some beans. All LSD trips have been for me profoundly amazing and eye opening! I like all the other drugs mentioned above; minus meth. MDMA and LSD are tied for my fave to do once and awhile, (especially done together) but pot wins by a nose hair. PLUR

I picked heroin, but I have to admit it's the only opiate I haven't tried. OxyContin remains my drug of choice.

I love coke, but I wouldn't consider doing it without another drug for the comedown, so I can't pick that.

Same for meth, but seeing as how I used to have a problem with it I tend to avoid it.

I smoked weed everyday for years, but after getting into opiates marijuana lost a lot of its appeal. It just doesn't relax me anymore, but I still love the high.

Benzos are cool... when I want to enhance my opiate buzz. But seeing as how I'm already addicted to opiates I tend to avoid benzos aswell.

Never been much of a drinker, but I do love a cold beer with a nice meal.

I hate mushrooms.

MDxx is amazing, one of my all time favorites, but I wouldn't be able to do it everyday.

I really wish I hadn't passed up my chance to try K, this drug remains at the top of my to-do list.

LSD and Mescaline I also want to try, but again, the potential for daily use is not as great, and I'm looking for something to get me through my day.

I put lsd but you did not have DMT on the list. Your list was pretty vague so I had to just choose lsd. IMO the best synthetic drug ever, cannot be beat in euphoria, visuals, or potency. The best psychadelic drug created by man, and among the best out of even the natural indols.

If you had read the original post you'd know why. If I wanted to list every drug out there I doubt that it'd be possible to post a poll that large.

BigCat007 said:
Yep, you read the title. The poll I'm posting won't be all inclusive, so don't be upset if I don't include your drug choice... just fill in the "other" bubble, and list what it is. Also feel free to discuss why you chose what you did.

seems i left the "other" bubble out.. sorry =\ can't seem to figure out how to edit the poll either, so if you do fall under the 'other' category, just post it

humm well i love all drugs, I went back to school this year so i stoped all drugs besides MDMA once in a wile and im a cronic smoker of weed to cope, I LOVE opiates methadone, Oxy's, H. "prefer oxy's" But i dont like to itch. E is cool but it lost it tuch for me a long time ago now even if i do a relly good pill i get high for about a hour then i feel like every 1 in the world died so depressed stuff like that ( i was wondering if this happens to every 1 that e has lost its tuch with? i cant handle the crash any more) wich brings me to my next point acid just fuckes up my head to much now but i did like it. K never tryed. fuck meth. speed balling is nice. shrooms where fun, now it seems i cant get the trip i use to be able from them. for example i ate a quater of boomers and 3 e pills a few weeks ago and i dint relly feel the boomers just like melting walls for a hour so i took a shower i had to pull my self out cuz it felt to good. and please you nubs dont talk shit about H till you have tryed it! cuz you know nothing

i really prefer k but cannot find it anymore .... its been around here in michigan from texas for 3 years cheap too like 40 a vile ... 3 brands but cannot find em

later
jbyrd 313

emjay said:
I'm glad to see so many votes for acid.. chalk up another one :) But if so many people seem to be into it, why does it keep seeming to be harder and harder to find and weaker by the year?!
most acid now is liquid amt on paper it might be 5meo but i am not that smart but i do know what a trip is

peace

MDMA
i've since quit almost all other drugs (alcohol,weed,cocaine)
and the good thing about rolls is that you cant do them every day (at least not with my seretonin)
drinking,smoking,skiing got waaaaaaaaaay out of control
so i had to stop
i may smoke a blunt every now and then (haven't smoked for over 3 weeks now,after smoking for like 6 years str8), but alcohol i probably cant ever touch again (because of how incredibly STUPID i get,which used to be fun, but pretty much ruined my life a couple months ago)
and cocaine i dont ever want to touch again (which goes hand in hand with drinking alcohol)

go get those pink hearts going around south FL
i'm still fucking mindboggled over the hallucinations i got

Last edited:
Dope. Heroin. Smack. Dogfood. Cheese.
There is nothing out there that comes close. It's the holy grail of highs when used IV.

Lou Reed : "It's my life and it's my wife."