• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

you might be a jaded raver if....(i thought this was funny)

61% jaded here, and somehow i knew.
but please give raverbunnie alittle bit of a break, she has a right to be new at this. We all were once.
x

303, I love it.
------------------
~glowstix, vicks and all sorts of other trix, Give us music!
~REV

wow...i've been to a rave once ever...and i still managed a 41.58% jaded-faktor...
i think i'm scared...

K lissen up,
i'm from europe i i got to know the american scene through the internet, and i am now engaged in THE TOTAL OPPOSITE movement. i that, i've only been to top of the line drum and bass events, thrown by record companies, and i've never been to a trance/happy hardcore/gabber/goa partees but i'm heavily considerring it. i looked all over the frickking country to find glowsticks, i make my american raverfriends send me bracelets..
i've raving sober all my life and danced till the partee was over on nothing but three cola's, and only recently started using e. one year ago, i dispised things like gabber and now i'm activly searching for the first editions of thunderdome.
i know what a 303 is and know people who have one but i think all the equipment is overrated and all you reely need is a pentium and some hacked software.. i try to make music as cheezy as possible and find out it's alot fucking harder then the choas noise with drum and bass influences i used to make..
i wish i could engage in conversation with strangers more often.
i truuly believe in plur, and am lobbiing to add a t for tolerance.
i other words, i am a unique level of existance, somewhere between post-jaded and anti-jaded.
this culminates into one tought: I WANNA PROMOTE
(and yes, i am willing to be your guru..)
------------------
*thrust*

PLURT? You want people to say PLURT? Haha that just sounds so silly... PLURT... Oh excuse me I must have plurted... haha Nah good concept man, I'm just playin.

yeah that kinda bothers me two...
i was thinking maybe plur&t ..
and it would sound like plur nt.. like windows nt.., plur new times for a nu millenium..
i dunno.
ow and there actually is something AFTER drum and bass, it's called DEEP HOUSE.. hehe..i've seen it happen..
[This message has been edited by L_A_M (edited 03 May 2000).]

Great thread. Im bout 30% Jaded. But what percentage jaded are you w33k4p4u9?
------------------
You feel it yet?

hehe this is what I get for cruising those pages beyond page 3... I find out that I've been in "the scene" ^_~* for about 4 months and I'm 61.6% jaded... so does that mean in another 4 months I'm going to be 123.2% jaded? Ye gawdz, I hope not *hehehe*!
------------------
-=*It's a very thin line to walk between phuckered up and not phuckered up!!*=-
AIM:RinoaAngel76
Yahoo! Messenger: AcidAngel76

Hehehehe....
Okay, so I'm a new bluelighter and only been in "the scene" for a year and a half now, but...
I still managed to rate a 87% jaded factor.
One addition to the list(from my evil friend Brian):
-You intentionally dance with a lit cigarette, hoping to burn all the screwed up little kids w/out crowd skills stumbling around.(horrible, I know, but it has a certain appeal to it. I would never do that, but let's just say I can relate.)
------------------
Don't believe the hype, just be.
-Supa MC TC Izlam

Oh god, I have so much to say. First off I'm new to the sce...umm no. I'm so new to raving that newbies laugh at me. and I'm 15.4 % jaded(dumb people!! that means i answered yes to 10..WOW). I think some opf those everyone answers yes to like the vicks one(uggh!), the 303 one thanks to Undocumented(dumbass), laughing at light shows, and the sweaty guys(When a sweaty guys tries to give me a light show i find myself going through about 20 vicks inhalers just to survive his stench). On a deeper not I think you guys should take it easy on Raverbunnie, some people are just closed-mided ravers, oh wait a minute closed-minded is the opposite of a raver...raverbunnie=hypocrite

What 18.5 % JADED RAVER!!! ahhhh... no it can't be
wink.gif

Some I could fully associate with and thought were amusing, but some just made me feel sorry for the writer!

well I am sorry to say this but I am 77% jaded...AAAHHHH!!! I have been in the scene for a long time and most of those fit me perfectly.. after the newness of it wears off you realize a lot of things. I still enjoy the parties most of the time and I have meet some really cool peeps, but I have also met some peeps that get on my fucking nerves.
I do wish that they would be a little more selective in the peeps that they let into parties. I mean come on why in the hell are there 13-15 year olds at the party????

right on whippie chick... I mean granted parties are supposed to be for EVERYONE... but there really has to be limits... I think the 16+ parties do it right.

I'm jaded enough that percentages don't mean jack-shit to me.
This is turning into a poll, people. Not to be rude, but the only person who cares how jaded you are is you. Why not calculate your percentage and then shove it up your ass with a ham sandwich.
smile.gif
Toodles.