• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

you might be a jaded raver if....(i thought this was funny)

funny as bawls... damn I've only been in the "the scene" for like a year almost and I'm 73% jaded WTF i don't feel jaded... wait nevermind....
but I'm still candy...sorta....shit my brain hurts
PLUR(snicker)
Justin

sticky -- rotflmao -- esp "toodles " -- did you say your mother bought you up or was it your grandmother??
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Wow after only 8 months in the scene I'm already 34.64% jaded! Things must be worse than I thought!
Great post w33!

xtcxtc,
I'm a mommma's boy. Dad was consumed by education: double major in math and history, master's degree, seminary, and medical school. Fucking renaisance man...quite a shadow to live in; hence my slacker, bitter self.
smile.gif

the post was mad fun thought
(i know i mispelled thought but i hope you know what i mean)
=)
-pomsta-

What the hell?!! This was MY post, same subject and everything!
Get yer own stuff, w33kpy4whateveritis!

ibuddah- why dont you look at the date on the orignal thred. this was posted alot sooner that yours-
not to mention the fact that your post was missing all the really funny stuff- why dont you compare list- see for yourself

Very much Jaded, but the statement about European electronic music being better really hit home. Just listen to any Gatecrasher CD.

why didn't i ever read this post before?
smile.gif

the jadedness does grow, but i don't think it's a bad thing. if i'd taken this a few months ago, i wouldn't have said yes to more than a couple of these, but i like the changes that have taken place, even if they mean i'm jaded, and i still have a long ways to go too.
bc
------------------
I think, therefore I ambient...

Total comps on this one, a great thread. Siscal and Ebert give it two thumbs up their ass.
------------------
If it looks good, You'll see it.
If it sounds good, You'll hear it.
If it's marketed right, You'll buy it,
But if it's real, You'll feel it.
Kid Rock

this is great...I think if the multiplication thing would have been at the beginning, I may have just done it...but I have a few complaints...I've been around for awhile and I still like HHC. I also went to Europe recently and discovered that in every club I went to, they played American music. Maybe I wasn't in the right clubs, and I definitely was not in the UK, but Prague and all the italian clubs were spinning American.
------------------
"those who dance are considered insane by those who can't hear the music."-G.Carlin

the part about drum 'n' bass doesnt apply to toronto ravers
because it's not cool to listen to jungle here.. since it's been the favorite style of music in t.dot for a long time..
now techno (or tekno-- the "cool" way to spell it) is becomin more and more the "cool" style

idiosyncratic7,
You were at the wrong clubs.. (you were even in the wrong countries...)
wink.gif

But just curious: what 'American' music were they spinning in Italy & Prague?
SeeQ

I think i'm just too fucking old and tired to care whether i'm jaded or not. Been to a few clubs and my first massive and I definately would look silly and stupid in the current rave fashion trends.
I've come to one conclusion. Get the music in my head and the rest just comes naturally. I'm having as much fun if not more listening and dancing in the privacy of my own house.
hmmmm, think i'll sell everything I own and move to some desserted island and meditate
smile.gif

------------------
"My humanity is still (E)volving!" Growing in mind, body, spirit and dance ability...