• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Yesterday's Virgin ~ Try something new & tell us about it [merged]

I've just merged this thread and mazdan's try something different and tell us about it as they were covering pretty similar ground.

I finished several assignments the day before they were due this semester... very good feeling. I should try this more often ;)

Cadbury Boost bar
boostbar_yellowforweb.jpeg

If you like rich, sickly, chocolate. These bars are for you.

YUM!

this isn't exactly fun but I am cleaning my first ever rented unit to move to another unit...actually it sucks and I am not having much fun....
can't wait till I can afford to own my own place...

on to a lighter note I am going to a new hairdressers this afternoon for a well earned hair cut !!!

hope I like the place and my haircut!

i did 30 mins on an exercise bike on the cross country setting
fucking ow!

<3

I tried Sangria for the very first time on Sunday at the classy establishment that is, Taco Bill. :).
I quite liked it - - - so easy to drink. Dangerously so. Although Duckboy mentioned it had nothing on those he tasted in South America. :\.

I went to Eltham for the first time today, mushie hunting.. interesting little suburb :)

EDIT -

Terrible customer relations - good mechanics.

I retract my previous statements made about the place I put my car into.

They even cleaned the inside and gave me a little scented tree!

My car hasnt been cleaned in 3 years!

Props I say. Props to fine new things and quality mechanics.

Last edited:
Have finally moved into my new home after 16month on the road and as a result now have a phone line to access BL, so I guess I feel like a virgin here again. Although like a virgin I feel like I have been fucked up the ass and left in the corner when I herad of Gilly's passing ( no offense intended).
I could use spell check for the first time but hey, I don't want to go crazy.
Being in a house for the first time in 14yr since I left home Means I have plenty of other firsts. I have never lived in a house with a fucking 3m tall wind mill in the back yard. I have never seen a room with a dance floor on the ceiling ( a checker board of coloured glass squres with 8-10 lights behind them). There is no other option but to transform this into a "Max-den" with retro wallpaper and a large leather arm chair to smoke my pipe in.
I also travelled to work on the ferry for the first time. Is there any better way to travel to work other than floating gently down the river?
For the first time in a long time my nomadic urges have been subdued... for now.
PS. apologise to those I have ignored for a while, feel free to contact me.

<3

Originally posted by maxload
I have never seen a room with a dance floor on the ceiling ( a checker board of coloured glass squres with 8-10 lights behind them). There is no other option but to transform this into a "Max-den" with retro wallpaper and a large leather arm chair to smoke my pipe in.

^Whee', you're back! :):D:).
And wow - - - what a house. Very impressed.

Not exactly something new as I've been toying with the idea for a while, but last week I recorded a psytrance/hardstyle mix and send it to a friend after she asked me to play at her clubnight in August. Well I got a call yesterday saying that I got the gig and that she wants me to play something similar to the demo in the warmup set. Then she gave me a few pointers on how to improve the mix - mainly something like start mixing in some hardstyle at the top of a psy buildup or something. Well I tried out what I thought she meant and it sounded great!

S'all about pushing boundaries, people. Now I just need some Hallucinogen and Dark Soho albums and I'm set!

However I was hoping that she'd ask me to play happy hardcore seeing as I'm more familiar with it and I put more effort into the other side of the tape. And I ordered a few records the other day and am flat broke. :(

Freinds and I played a new board game on the weekend.

BoulderDash!
It's great fun! One of the reasons it was purchased for scat day fun! And BOY WAS IT FUN!
Basically you have to make up the answer and make it plausable/beleivable.

Quite fun for the over-active mind. :)

^ i've heard of that...sounds quite fun.

i made packet potato bake for the first time. pretty good ;)

oh and i wore gloves to the shops for the first time too. my fingys were freezing! :(

fingys. LMAO!
This deserves a quote from The Simpsons.
Otto: they call em fingers but i never see em fing!

Did K for the fist time ....
It was wikkid fun! Bestest evaaaaaa!

Then had to tell potato i did drugs without him for the first time ever. That was a lil daunting .... but truth is always better than secrets and lies. I'm glad i was so honest.

As it turned out, he hadn't been very honest with me .... :(

had a Chinese masseur crack my back in about 6 different places, now I feel as if i could leap out the window of my apartment and bounce back 11 floors.. why hadn't I discovered this before?

Traditional chinese medicine and kung fu (massage falls under the kung fu banner) is seriously great stuff ~

Next time track down a traditional "Shiatsu" massuer (preferably thai style), you'll never look back!

Did said massuer use any liniments? Ask about 'dit da jow' for any niggling bone problems you have.. DROOL