• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Yesterday's Virgin ~ Try something new & tell us about it [merged]

^^
Yeah you get wierd dreams. I remember when I tried to get to sleep after about 2 days of partying so I lay on the lounge and put on Donnie Darko. I had these really vivid dreams about space and time shifting. Majorly wacked.

I tried banging my boyfriend with a strap-on.

He didn't really like it, so we'll probably only do it again on special occasions, like weekends and public holidays.

Just got my bellybutton pierced! Say hello to HARDCORE TWIPPA!!!8) :D

eloise said:
I tried banging my boyfriend with a strap-on.

He didn't really like it, so we'll probably only do it again on special occasions, like weekends and public holidays.
I like your style eloise

twippa said:
Just got my bellybutton pierced! Say hello to HARDCORE TWIPPA!!!8) :D

I got my lip/labret pierced for the second time.. I've been wanting to get it redone for so long! =D
Not really something different for me but..

I tried treating my brand new pet coldsore with metholated spirits.

After getting these cursed Social-Life Killers for as long as I remember I got the unwelcome surprise of one of them in the tingley stage this morning.

I went through the normal 5 stages of mourning over the death of my social life for this weekend...

---------------------------------
1 - Denial
No... probably not a coldsore at all! I am making a big deal out of nothing! maybe it is a pimple...or hell nothing... its tingly there but thats only because I have been dragging my lower-teeth over that one single spot again and again. Coldsore? Unlikely!!!

- Anger
FUCK. Christ I hate these things. Oh god... its there.. fuck.. jst when i wanted to ask out X as well. Now I gotta work with one... and I was meant to go out tonight. I hate coldsores. HATE THEM. Why can the medical world not find a cure? Why??!! I just want to rip this thing off....

- Bargaining
Come on God... no Coldsore. I will donate money to charity... Oh if only I took those L-Lysine tablets every day... if only...what if?

- Depression
Time to cancel everything. Let it be said that my fuckbuddy also called up tonight which added to this depression... no I cannot see you.. I am sick. yeah sick. Yeah we should catch up soon... when...i am....better.

- Acceptance
So I have a coldsore. Right. Time to suck it up and deal with it. I have Zovirax... I have L Lysine... I caught it early... it is never a good time to get one but at least it didnt happen before a first date this time. I will live...
---------------------------------

So after looking up coldsore remedies everywhere on the net I read a few people talk about dabbing on metho if you catch it early to dry it out before it grows and scares off people who chat to you...

First application - a non-stinging success. Have no idea how well it will work at all but for every hour before I sleep it is getting nuked with metho.
The true test of how determined this herpes simplex virus is will be when I wake up tomorrow morning...

Marched in the anti-VSU rally yesterday. First time I've ever been in a protest march. I didn't quite plan on it, mostly interested in a free lunch (and wouldn't ya know it? It didn't quite sit well). So yeah, it was for a good cause, probably the only National Day of Action that most of us cared about. Now I feel like such a hippie.

I reckon a pill or a 2C-B cap would have gone down well. Except I didn't have money for 2C-B on the weekend. :(

edit: Oh yeah, I also went to a doof on the weekend. It was madcool. It really is how raves should be. I'll definately be back for more psy goodies ;).

Last edited:
I tried treating my brand new pet coldsore with metholated spirits.

um, zovirax??? works for me.

i tried putting up with the pain one of my wisdom teeth is giving me as i couldnt be farked going to the chemist. cut to me spewing in my kitchen sink from the pain :(

I cleaned an oven for the first time today!

I got this foamy shit and sprayed it all on the inside - cripes it was so, so, bad, we've been in this house nearly 3 years and never cleaned it. I even scrubbed all the wire racks and cleaned the rangehood and even... get this... scrubbed all the muck out from in between the oven and the wall .... ew, it was really gross. I'd like to tell you I have some sort of smug satisfaction about it all but instead I feel like shit, probably due to all the toxic caustic chemicals I've inhaled during the process.

Riot Grrrl said:
I've got the gum as well, burns like hell, then u gotta take it out, wait, put it back in
The chemist told me the lozengers are foul. Atleast the gum is tolerable.

Cold Turkey was the only the thing that worked for me. In my case I think the patches just kept up the physical need to smoke and I just relapsed and stopped using them the two times I tried.

A friend was able to quit using patches so I guess it takes different things work for different people though.

And the smokers cough thing will take a good six months to get rid of :)

And the urges to have a cigarette, well I don't think once you have smoked for an extended period of time you are ever truely a non-smoker. I haven't had even had a drag in about 2 years yet I still see and feel things constantly that make me want to have one...

Keep up the good work... Somewhere down the track you do actually start to feel better for it :)

Strawberry_lovemuffin said:
I cleaned an oven for the first time today!

I got this foamy shit and sprayed it all on the inside - cripes it was so, so, bad, we've been in this house nearly 3 years and never cleaned it. I even scrubbed all the wire racks and cleaned the rangehood and even... get this... scrubbed all the muck out from in between the oven and the wall .... ew, it was really gross. I'd like to tell you I have some sort of smug satisfaction about it all but instead I feel like shit, probably due to all the toxic caustic chemicals I've inhaled during the process.

Aren't you taking the nesting thing a little far?

Tried NOT getting out of robe ALL day. Luxuriouos experience, I have to say. Probably haven't done that since turned into responsible housewife.

lostpunk5545 said:
Cold Turkey was the only the thing that worked for me. In my case I think the patches just kept up the physical need to smoke and I just relapsed and stopped using them the two times I tried.

A friend was able to quit using patches so I guess it takes different things work for different people though.

And the smokers cough thing will take a good six months to get rid of :)

And the urges to have a cigarette, well I don't think once you have smoked for an extended period of time you are ever truely a non-smoker. I haven't had even had a drag in about 2 years yet I still see and feel things constantly that make me want to have one...

Keep up the good work... Somewhere down the track you do actually start to feel better for it :)

I switched my addiction to an already caffeine addiction.
Every time I wanted a cigarette, I'd drink coke or coffee.
It worked until I went out and got wasted =\

Today I went a different way to Southland. It made my non-adventurous life a tiny bit more exciting, so I will try yet another way next time!

Errm... last night I tried Passion Pop flavours for the first time - - Lemon Lime & Mixed Berry.

I'd say the mixed berry went down a treat. And really, at $4.65, you can't go wrong... I would recommend to anyone who wants to return to their underage park drinking days. Or only has literally $10 to spend on alcohol and wants their full monies worth! :)

I hit the REPORT button for the first time ever today.
Not 100% sure yet if it was warranted, but I've never been annoyed enough by a poster to do it. I guess I'll find out soon enough though:)

^ actually, from a Senior Mod's point of view, the report button shouldn't be treated with such caution and reverence as most people give it.

/start rant/

If you see something dodgy guys, just hit report! All it does is send through a relatively innocuous email alerting us to the post in question. It doesn't go down on anybody's permanent record, it's not a warning or anything dire like that... and if you've made an error of judgement or were being petty about the report, we'll just ignore it. More often, we tear our hair out because people *don't* report stuff and then whinge about it in the thread :D

/end rant/ whew sorry...

Back on topic. Today I wore a new shirt (green stripey) AND I had a new flavour of salmon-in-a-pouch thing for lunch (roasted capsicum). AND I had it with ricotta cheese on my crackers instead of avocado. OMG I'm a daredevil!!

=D

i went to a hardcore punk/emo gig... i never really liked the music. its too screamy for my liking. now i love it. im going to another gig next tues...

In hopes of saving money and because there aren't many new records I'm currently interested in, I've been shopping at second hand record shops recently. It's brilliant! I've managed to get some psytrance on vinyl for like $5-10 each. Also found some good hardstyle records but they're few and far between in these shops. Haven't seen a single happy hardcore record there yet. I'd better try Red Eye near Wynyard.