Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Yesterday's Virgin ~ Try something new & tell us about it [merged]

onetwothreefour said:
^^^ :D

Originally posted by MoeBro
I've tried listening to some more hiphop and it does well.
Restricting my daily intake though.
Won't ever leave those metal roots.

try (the obvious) beastie boys and jurassic 5, dj format (and mc abdominal), kanye west and lauryn hill (and her fugees stuff) :)

how about no? :p

I'll stick to Atmosphere for now. Kanye West is decent though.
J5 did nothing for me, cbf with the rest of them.

Hey!
I'm not the one who hasn't washed his phats since EC
Why dont you get back on topic and try washing them HUH!?

Originally posted by MoeBro
photo!

Pics thread!

Obviously I also tried self-portraiting with my new camera, not so easy. The lens is too big. Will try again with smaller lens.

I tried drinking stupid amounts of alcohol, but I can't really report back to you because most of the night has been erased from my memory. Considering how I feel today though, I won't be trying it again any time soon.

I tried to make Utopia my last rave.
I think I might have succeeded, with the shitty time I had there. I found the music boring and the atmosphere was strange and slightly sinister.
Its kinda funny really. I found myself recalling that line from one perfect day "This is my tribe tommy, this is my tribe!" as I entered and spotted all the ravers for the first time.
However the night rapidly desintergrated from there. With the Green Clovers being amazing smacky, a friend almost ODing of one of them, and other assorted fun things.
I think I may be able to resist the ravers siren call, at least, until beXta starts playing again at the biguns.

I tried AIM insted of msn, but all my friends use msn so it was no good :\

I tried cooking a roast last night. It was insanely easy. The chicken was already stuffed - all you have to do is chop vegies and put it all in the oven. 'Tis just a matter of timing from then on in.

Still, I won't be doing it again because the Roast Master of the household got a little dejected that his position had been upsurped. And far be it for me to knock back a meal I don't have to cook....! :D

Today I tried sleeping naked with new satin sheets (no my sheets aren't the devil, the material :D ). I must say it worked out quite well for me, I was more than satisfied with the performance and comfort of my newly acquired sheets.

Now to get the matching pillow cases! :D

Signat

Quit Smoking

The cravings are baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad
Each day that passes i'm waking up more moodier and shitty
Nicotine withdrawal, OMG 8(
And whats with this smokers cough i get when i'm not even smoking??

I always said theres 2 ways of getting me to finally quit smoking. I found my reason to quit a few weeks back ;)

It's the best thing for my health in the long run. Plus i found a way of getting free patches!

^^ dude, even with the patches, get the lozengers aswell. They are down right gold for cravings! The other good thing with a craving is, fact: a nictoene(?) craving only last for 3 minutes, so, everytime you get a craving, just say to yourself "3 minutes" and go and do something like organise your CD's or read the warranty on the fridge or something. Then thats one less craving to worry about!

...and get some satin sheets for good measure!

Signat

Originally posted by Signat
Today I tried sleeping naked with new satin sheets (no my sheets aren't the devil, the material :D ). I must say it worked out quite well for me, I was more than satisfied with the performance and comfort of my newly acquired sheets.

Now to get the matching pillow cases! :D

Signat

I find that satin sheets + satin pillow case = slip and slide.

On the subject of bedding...

Tried my new Doona for the first time last night...

FUCK YEAH!! Kept me nice and cozy, in fact has so much warmth it feels like there is another person in the bed! Great for these Melbourne nights which are getting colder by the day.=D

The only downside, it was REALLY hard to get out of bed this morning:|

Originally posted by Signat
^^ dude, even with the patches, get the lozengers aswell. They are down right gold for cravings!

I've got the gum as well, burns like hell, then u gotta take it out, wait, put it back in
The chemist told me the lozengers are foul. Atleast the gum is tolerable.

I tried a peanut butter, jam, honey and cheese sandwich.

It was messy and didn't taste too good. In fact it tasted like something a homeless person would salvage from the bottom of a bin.

I wont try it again, then again I said that about milk and fanta...

^^^ thats just eeww...

i tried the CHilli Cocolate Tim Tams

*melts* i will eat them again ;)

I'm gonna sound really silly, but last night i tried sleeping without my tv on.

Most fucked up sleep ever. I will be sleeping with the tv on tonight.

^^^
I used to be able to go to sleep with music on, but all it does is keep me awake these days. Can't go to sleep with the telly on, if there is light, I won't sleep - hence, I'm a morning person by nature.