• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Yesterday's Virgin ~ Try something new & tell us about it [merged]

^ yeah he used something that had a similar scent to Tiger Balm but was about 5 times as hot, felt so good :)

Thanks for the advice VT!

did nitrous for the first time yesterday, fun fun fun

Masterfoods Tomato Relish
masterfoods_tomato_relish__chunky_style_375_g.jpg

Fucken OMG WTF and OMG
This shit is the shit.

Go get it.

^ i'm a sucker for a bit o relish :)

i browsed for jobs in melbourne today.....

never done THAT before ;):)

^ congratulations mate, its sucha satisfying feeling when you can beat the law, yourself. also save a huge amount of cash, heh.

I tried Tia Maria Tim Tams this morning, and proceeded to eat the whole packet... YUMMM!

I am now fully qualified to drive a counterbalanced forklift truck. ;)

But, I still can't drive a car =D

won first place in hammerthrowing contest at local fate and the door prize.
meat tray meat tray yay

I tried goat meat last night.

It's so tender, you barely have to chew. Succulent is the word. I really enjoyed it, once I got over the literal fact about the poor little lamb, going "I thought you looooved me... loooooooooved me!" 8(

^^ Yeah I'm thinking of that Simpsons episode though where Lisa doesnt want to eat cute animals. And the cute lamb talks to her. And I think goats are as cute as lambs but the quote was the lamb :\

So yeah, I suck.

I used a wallpaper steamer to get the two layers of wallpaper off my wall so we could repaint. Apparently the guy who used to own our house was a wallpaper salesman. Under the first layer of bluestripes, we found this horrid black/yellow checked pattern which was seemed like it was superglued on. It was actually really hard work to scrape it all off.

This weekend I....went to my first psy trance event. It was ...interesting. I might do it again.

^Good to know you enjoyed it! Sucks about your lift falling through for Elixir though. :(

Last sunday I tried nitrous. It's great. I've been building a cracker in the meantime. Hopefully it'll be good to go tomorrow. :)

I also had a bucket bong on friday night. It didn't hit me as hard as I thought it would but then again, it was a 60 brown/40 green mix and felt like one decent cone. Certainly made trance sound better. :D

i tryied and cooked a roast for mah girlfriend....not sure if she liked it...she seemed too

I went to the IMAX theatre for the first time tonight.

We saw 'Aliens of the Deep', which was directed by James Cameron. It's all footage from deep sea exploration - up to 3500 metres. Some of the scenes were absolutely breathtaking, particularly seeing as it was in 3D. It's amazing that there are so many amazing lifeforms down there... still many yet to be discovered!

Watching the 3D was a bit of a strain on the eyes though - couldn't have handled much more than the 45 minutes.

For the lovely Pop Popavich

hmm....

i need to try something new soon i think. can't think of anythign to write in here :eek: