❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Write a Letter to your S/O or Crush.

Status
Not open for further replies.
euphoricnod said:
Hey you,

So, we've been apart for sometime now. Feels like a year, but its only been a couple of months. I went out with a few people because I felt like I needed to. Something to take away the boredom. We sort of agreed on it... not really but sorta. I didn't take it past hanging out. Thats not really why I'm writing this, its not an apology letter.

I'm glad I went out on a few dates. It really put things into perspective. Simply put, I miss you. Everytime I talk to you I just can't wait for you to come out to visit. Only five more days. I miss you!

When I was with the other people I was only comparing them to you. They weren't you and I didn't enjoy it very much. Dating other people mademe realize how much I really love you. Thank you for giving me a little space on that.

I miss the way you feel and the way you taste and you soft perfect skin. I miss your gorgeous blonde hair and your very small self.

I can't wait for you to come and visit next week. I can't wait to hold you and kiss you again.

Next week and on is going to be so amazing.

Will you marry me?

I love you
Yes!

<3 :) I love you too!

:D !

^ 8o:D

That's beautiful. <3

W, TDo

I love that whenever something funny happens to me (which, as you know, seems to be a lot), you're the first person I want to tell.

I love that you get me, completely.

I love your adventurous spirit.

I love that you know every inch of me; body, mind & soul.

I love that you cooked for me (and it was fantastic)

I love that you've given me a new appreciation for chocolate pudding.

I love that i'm your 'person'.

I love that you've been there for me through very dark times; you've seen me broken and vulnerable, yet in those times, i've been even more beautiful to you.

I love that you've been such a wonderful and close friend for years, and now...now... it's *so* much more than that.

If you weren't in my life, there would be a you-shaped hole that couldn't possibly be filled.

I love SO many things about you...

You know what?

...I love you.

<3 G, L

Vow,

I love how you love me so much, and want to look after me. You put up with my wackyness, you love that i am a little weird :) And you're the first person of whom i truly feel i can be 100% relaxed around. I am always myself, but not always relaxed. You completely understand me through and through, and this has been a first. No one usually understands me the way they should. You make me feel proud of the person i am, and i admire you as much as you admire me. I know you have grown a lot as a person since we got together, and you have done so well with achieving your dreams. I just want you to know that i have also blossomed since being with you. It hasn't all been one sided, you have taught me how to trust and love.

I am looking froward to experiencing so many wonderful things with you <3

Love always,

Vay xx

No matter what, please know I have and I always will love you with everything I am.

N,

You are my world, my rock, and my one special person that actually understands every part of me and accepts me for me.

I love it that you love our puppy and love being a little "family" together.
I love making your sandwiches every morning and glad wrapping them with love before putting them in your bag.
I love that you make me actually feel like im beautiful, the only one person that can.

I dont know what i would ever do without you.
<3 A. xo

G,

When I think about the future, you're always in it. I never want to be without you. Ever. In a stalker way. Happy birthday, I love you!

A.

Hey, I know how hard it is to change schools, and I know how bad it must to suck. If you need someone to hangout with hit me up, We should go skateboarding sometime ;).

Haha this was a real letter I sent to a girl VIa locker back in the day, and yeah! she did send me back and we've been dating ever since.

I hated going to bed alone last night, and I hate that we're 2000km away from each other right now. I know it's only temporary, but jeez-Louise it's hard.

:(

i cant wait to eat the delicious food youre cooking for me right now. im staring at you and smiling:D
you make me so happy.

I cant wait to see you. I cant stop thinking about you and how much I miss you! I dont like sharing you with other girls, I'm glad I dont have to anymore. I know you said that I could go out and do the same, but every time I meet a guy, and of all the guy friends I've had, no one else feels right, its YOU that I love and you that I want!

We are going to have so much fun next THIS week! I'm going to make sure of that ;) Anyway I just wanted to say I love you and how excited I am to see you and that I think you are sweet and wonderful and secksi.

dear allen,
i miss the bed we shared together. coming down with you was never second best. now you wear a heart rate monitor and i'm still going strong. when needles and lines come back into your life, so will i.

i love you to the bones.
your tiny dancer.

I can't believe that there will be only 11 days that we don't see each other between visits, then i'm living in the same city as you - finally. I can't wait till you meet the special people in my life - they love you already, because you've already made me so very happy.

<3

Samadhi said:
W, TDo

I love that whenever something funny happens to me (which, as you know, seems to be a lot), you're the first person I want to tell.

I love that you get me, completely.

I love your adventurous spirit.

I love that you know every inch of me; body, mind & soul.

I love that you cooked for me (and it was fantastic)

I love that you've given me a new appreciation for chocolate pudding.

I love that i'm your 'person'.

I love that you've been there for me through very dark times; you've seen me broken and vulnerable, yet in those times, i've been even more beautiful to you.

I love that you've been such a wonderful and close friend for years, and now...now... it's *so* much more than that.

If you weren't in my life, there would be a you-shaped hole that couldn't possibly be filled.

I love SO many things about you...

You know what?

...I love you.

<3 G, L

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! <3

p1,

being sensible won't mean an end to the world. try it, for me?

also, i love you etc etc.

p2.

Hi sweet,

You already know what I told you in truth and light this night, when I was in a more reasonable and reflective point in my mind. I ask only the same from you out of love, respect, and optimism for the future.

You just have to trust me sometimes.

<3

~your sweet

You:

I had the more fun tonight with you than I've had in ages. You intimidate people and its sexy as hell. I am pleased that I bring out the best in you; you certainly do the same to me. When I'm with you, I escape myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.