❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Write a Letter to your S/O or Crush.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tyranny.jpg

My Beautiful Boy <3 ,

You make me realise that being me is a wonderful thing and my passion and committment towards us is something to be proud of and that someone can finally appreciate those aspects of me.

Your attention to every details that concerns me is so amazingly beautiful and shows how much you really care.

I wake up every morning happy to be who i am because I know I have you and together we will achieve anything. We have already come so far.

I feel blessed to have you, we communicate in such a way that no matter how hard life will get, we can get through anything. I want you forever. You are the most amazing man I've known and you make butterflies in my tummy. <3

Love Moosh

I love you more than you'll ever know. I wish i could be with you right now, im missing you so much, i can't stand not being able to spend every minute with you.

Love Me

Dear swd,

There is still time to change. Characteristics in people don't usually change but maybe an exception can be made- that is, if you want it to. Someone's personality may consist of certain traits that don't affect life towards the bad, or maybe DO affect ones life towards a good one. But, after all, its not the same as ones characteristics, being good or bad. Its how one chooses to use them and how one chooses to live their life, either in reality or in dreams.
<3

Unless you are really, really happy....................

Last edited:
I AM SO TIRED OF BEING IN LOVE WITH YOU

i'm over it now, seriously. or at least i wish i was. i want to be over it. sosososososobad. i'm just waiting for someone to knock me off feet again.

i hate that i get shy around you sometimes, its just that, i get paranoid sometimes that i might be more keen than you are, and i hate that. i wish i didnt like you as much as i did, but i just cant resist your strong tall body, and those huge hugs you give.

i dont know when you go away, but i hope before then we can fit in some serious fucking. i have this fantasy to give you amazing head in public toilets haha.

M,

I'm sorry I'm a bitch. I'm sorry I don't let you hold the controller or watch what you want to watch. I'm sorry I yell at you in the grocery store on purpose and shout things like "WHEN YOU PICK UP A LEMON..YOU PUT IT IN A BAG...M..YOU PUT IT IN A BAG..DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!?" Cos you know I kidd. I'm sorry when you turn up the music in the car really loud, and I turn it back down. I'm sorry that I pretty much control you and I don't mean to. I'm just so used to doing things my way that I forget you have your way of doing things too. But at the end of the day I know I say I love you, and you know I rub your back, I sit with all your guy friends for hours on end and sit on a futon while you play NHL and Madden and SKATE and all that shit while I do absolutely nothing. I usually apologize, but if I don't..you already know I'm sorry. The greatest thing of all is you have never judged me or wanted to end the relationship because of how i am. You know the real person I am and you love me. You know I'm always like this, and I don't try to be a bitch. But lately as you've noticed i'm doing much better since we've got off drugs and finally are seeing eye to eye.
I love you!

I wish you would please come in here and give me a hug. My heart is sore and tired

Last edited:
Dear M,
I wish I had spent more time tying to get to know you,
even though we've hung out twice I still cant get my mind off you.
you are Perfect. I never once saw a flaw in you at all.
I don't know If I'll ever see you again, but if I do I must ask you out for dinner,
or maybe a roll, depending on where we are when I see you
I wish I lived near you, but life's life.

you just left a little bit ago and i cant wait to see you again <3

You've got a mind as hot as your body, I want to fuck you senseless and have you beg for more.

In 7 weeks today - it's the first day of the rest of my life. I can't wait to share it with you.

<3

You are the lens through which I see the world.
You make the universe shimmer my love.

Thank you for teaching me more about myself than anyone could. Thank you for being here for me even when my mind revolts and I attempt to systematically destroy everything and everyone that has ever given my life meaning. Thank you for not giving up on me and showing me that I need not give up on myself. No matter how hard things get we will get through them together!

You are my Queen and I am your King, even after everything, nothing else means anything.

^ :) She's a special, special woman, and your special.

From,

The Captain of your cheer squad.

W, TDo:

I'm the luckiest woman alive, if there are such things as past lives, I must have done something pretty cool in one of mine to be with you in this life.

You rock my world

LG

<3

Last edited:
Hey you,

So, we've been apart for sometime now. Feels like a year, but its only been a couple of months. I went out with a few people because I felt like I needed to. Something to take away the boredom. We sort of agreed on it... not really but sorta. I didn't take it past hanging out. Thats not really why I'm writing this, its not an apology letter.

I'm glad I went out on a few dates. It really put things into perspective. Simply put, I miss you. Everytime I talk to you I just can't wait for you to come out to visit. Only five more days. I miss you!

When I was with the other people I was only comparing them to you. They weren't you and I didn't enjoy it very much. Dating other people mademe realize how much I really love you. Thank you for giving me a little space on that.

I miss the way you feel and the way you taste and you soft perfect skin. I miss your gorgeous blonde hair and your very small self.

I can't wait for you to come and visit next week. I can't wait to hold you and kiss you again.

Next week and on is going to be so amazing.

Will you marry me?

I love you

Status
Not open for further replies.