• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Why you smiling son? Version Abe Froman, the sausage king of New York

i <3 heathers. truly one of the great films....
Cute kids busty :)

Anyway - my smile?
Is that i finally found some cheap flights to Adelaide so im now i get to go on the girly weekend that will be wedding dress shopping for my best friend :)

Yay!

I am smiling because i am so damn proud of my boyfriend Will. In the 3 years we've been together he has come so bloody far in his career. It goes to show how much love and support can drive a person to achieve their goals. He has gone from being a regular pick packer at his work, to then becoming a trainer, then becoming a team leader and now he has just gone supervisor. Thinking about how awesome he is and how well he has done is making me smile today. Also, it's our 3 year anniversary :)

Oh that's fantastic! Pass on my congratulations to him. :)

My smile is yesterday my boss decided I could work up until the 31th of this month, and still be paid up until the 7th [Thursday after]. I'm celebrating by taking a sick day [sick leave isn't paid out once you finish]. ;)%)

I'm smiling because I baked Will a cake for making supervisor, and then realized since I couldn't send it to him all the way from here I got to eat it myself! Fuck yeah!

And then while I was stuffing my face with cake someone popped their head in the window and said, "You are such a Yarni!" and we all had a good chuckle.

My smile is being offered the job that I really wanted instead of having to settle for the shitty one that I thought I was gonna have to take anyway, and THEN being offered a rise in my starting salary without it ever occurring to me to ask for it! YAY!! :D

Picture.jpg

^I won some more free shit. WOO! :D

I used to use Tenosix in my teenage years to fight acne

Didnt get much acne action so it must be good shit

Free shit though = better shit

I am engaged! That's what i am smilin' about! :D
I took some pics of my gorgeous ring, but then my camera went flat. Charging up now, shall show it off soon :D

Benefit said:
And then while I was stuffing my face with cake someone popped their head in the window and said, "You are such a Yarni!" and we all had a good chuckle.

That totally happened to me tonight! My pool partner had put us in an unloseable position and then I sunk the black and we all laughed and they said, 'Oh Yarni. You are such a Yarni.'

DFRS: Every girls' dream. Congrats!

drugfukkdrockstar said:
I am engaged! That's what i am smilin' about! :D
I took some pics of my gorgeous ring, but then my camera went flat. Charging up now, shall show it off soon :D

Congratulations and all the best for a long bright and happy future

Thanks guys! It still feels kinda surreal. It hasn't properly sunken in yet that i am actually engaged. I am still smiling about this! :D

grats DFRS.. best wishes to you and your man :)

i get to see my beautiful lady soon..

each waking hour is one more closer to her <3