• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Why you smiling son? Version Abe Froman, the sausage king of New York

The weather today is absolutely glorious!! I just got back from a good hour long walk with my dogs, with the Presets blasting in my ipod. Today is what i call perfect weather!! Man i wish it was the weekend and there was a doof or something on today. This is doof weather.

my wonderful mum just shouted me my shopping for the next 2 weeks and bought me about $200 worth of clothes...im fuckn stoked. it pays of being a mummy's boy:)

oh and i supported "jeans for genes day" by purchasing a dog chains for $4

gher said:
^That is so fucking cool. I want to show Busty's kids and get them beatboxing with us the next time I see them. :D

Speaking of which, they're the reason I'm smiling today. You will have trouble finding two kids who are better adjusted, happier, more intelligent or funny. We had tonnes of fun together on Friday just gone. <3

Last edited:
whoa. whoa. whoa.

Im not judging either of you, but you have already met his kids ? Whoa. Thats really fucking heavy Shayna. I only speak from my experience of being a child with divorced parents and the hardest thing is not your parents being seperated ( yo are usually quite glad this has happened as they probably were trying to kill each other) but the people that come into their lives, and declare their affections for either parent. Its absolutely head fucking and I hope to god you take the role you have now as something very very serious. Infact its the most serious role in your life to date. Please dont fuck with them, or think that just because you are "girlfriend" that you are a minor role in their lives. They are always thinking about you, and do not underestimate the power of your position.

whoa.

Purely my personal opinion...take it with a bag of salt...but I wouldn't be comfortable having pics of my kids posted on a drug forum. Just saying.

In other smiles...my stitches come out tomorrow.

leecie said:
Purely my personal opinion...take it with a bag of salt...but I wouldn't be comfortable having pics of my kids posted on a drug forum. Just saying.
My thoughts also.

^^what did you do to need to get stitches?

i am smiling for two reasons.
my girlfriend took me to get the webbing under my tongue pierced today.
and i also bought a new djembe (bongo) drum.

whoooooooooooooh

of course your girlfriend did ;)

(this comment was made with the idea that this may benefit her somehow ?! does it?!)

Thanks for your concern lovely ladies, but I [we] know what we're doing. <3

BREAKaBEAT said:
wIm not judging either of you, but you have already met his kids ? Whoa. Thats really fucking heavy Shayna.
^The idea has been discussed countless times and we [along with their Mother] decided that it was important they meet me and get used to me being around. I'm going to be a part of their life soon as I'm moving to Brisbane and will be around them.
We haven't told them I'm seeing their Dad yet, but that will happen with time. For now I'm Dad's good friend. Yes, we both realise kids are intelligent and they will suspect things. It's natural. But, for now we're going to take it easy and tell them when their parents think they're ready.
Also they're 5 and 18 months, so we're hoping the divorce and associated stress and turmoil will be something they can deal with relatively easily over time. I'm not saying it's going to be easy, there's a lot to deal with at any age and we're all mindful of that, it's just going to be easier having all of this happen now rather than say 10 years down the track.

leecie said:
I wouldn't be comfortable having pics of my kids posted on a drug forum. Just saying.
^This has also been discussed and approved. Again, thanks for your concern though. :)

BREAKaBEAT said:
of course your girlfriend did ;)

(this comment was made with the idea that this may benefit her somehow ?! does it?!)

LOL, actually, i dont think it will benefit her much.
you see, it is on a spot UNDER the tongue which is hard to extend too much further past the teeth.
so unless i am literally making out with her 'you know what', then i dont think she will get any extra positive physical feedback.

i think i discovered why my back has been really sore every now and then recently: smile.

i think it's from the bra i wear to make myself feel like i'm still 18 and undiscovered by gravity: frown.

CotB wasn't asking for advice about her life choices guys, and if you really think you have something important to tell her about them its better to do it privately by PM.

My smile: one of my good friends has come back from the U.S and bought me a bunch of Urban Decay and OPI cosmetics that you can't get there (or are 4x the price) and I'm over the moon! Its like xmas morning =D =D

gher said:
That was today? I thought it was in August.

it very well could be, but where i bought my clothes they had some things for sale supporting it:)

*pulls up sofa with box of pop corn to watch Heathers*

BREAKaBEAT said:
whoa. whoa. whoa.

Whoa Mel, you more than anyone should know that my love is free and unconditional. Fortunately my kids have grown up with their Grandmother and Grandfather both having boyfriends/girlfriends. They also know that their Dad's blonde hair, blue eyed brother and sister have a different mother to him. Not every child from a broken home ends up shooting up in an alley way. It doesn't matter how many people in their lives as long as they feel loved. It's not easy but we try and make it work.

My smile? That over the past weekend my girlfriend met my Mum (no mean task), my ex wife and my kids. She supported me while I signed my divorce settlement and then schmoozed (and turned the heads of) my new employees all in opulent surrounds of the Gold Coast. It takes a special women to pull this off. Pure class <3

PS. you would be amazed at how many respectable members of society who do not do drugs, lurk this site. I have stopped reading about how to plug things up my arse many years ago and only come here for the Lol pears and meme's.....;)

Busty St Clare said:
I have stopped reading about how to plug things up my arse many years ago and only come here for the Lol pears and meme's.....;)

and to pick up hot chicks ;)

little busty looks so much like you! <3