• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Why you smiling son? Version Abe Froman, the sausage king of New York

I'm officially unemployed today. Well, not going to work.. but still being paid. So I'm still employed and on the payroll, but I'm being Lady Muck. Make sense? Clear as mud I'm sure. :p
Pig-1.jpg

Yeah baybeeeeeeeeeee, yeah!

That picture is disturbing :\

I do know what you mean though, as I'm on leave today - just because. I just need that 'I should be at work right now' feeling to go away so I can go back to sleep!

New magazine GRAZIA is out today YAY!
My name is in the masthead YAY!

There I am...under my boss but on top of the CEO. What a glorious place to be. So chuffed!!

Everyone should go and buy a copy ;)

joannie_mhm said:
I do know what you mean though, as I'm on leave today - just because.
^That's the best part of my delicious situation - I'm not on leave. I've finished my job and left as of Friday, but am still being paid until the 6th of August. With all of my leave. :D

And well done Leecie! That's awesome, I'll keep a look out for it although I have to warn you, I haven't bought any other magazine besides Frankie in a verylongtime. :|

Medical-grade nitrous made me smile today (and giggle and drift away). ;)

I am smiling for the first time in a little while, not a long time but a little while.

I am naked and drawing and its brilliant.

Do you want to hear a sad story ?? Of course you do !

I use to draw all the time from about the age of 10 and I absolutely loved it. Anywho, there were these absolute bitches in high school who beat everyone up but they thought they were as cool as shit. One fine day when I was approximately 15 or so I was at the train station and they came up to me, acting all nice. I thought it was my lucky day when these two whore bitches attempted to befriend me. Anyways it went down like so:

"Hey Mel ! How was your day at school ?!"
"Oh my god! It was sooooo ace !! Check out these cool pictures I drew in art class !"

"oh wow Mel, show us !!!"
I go to show them and then they smile at each other and punch me in the face several times, so much so they break my nose as they take turns beating me in the face. And I never drew again... Until tonight !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:):):)

hoptis said:
I thought you said you didn't have a return ticket?

You need to be added to a watchlist somewhere.

Aye, I brought it as an insurance policy so I had a ticket home if things went awol. Turns out it expires next month, so I cancelled. Bloody 8-12 weeks before I find out if I get much of a refund back! :(

Mel: That's brilliant :D (not the story, that is completely messed up :() The fact that you are drawing again is wonderful.

Check your PMs.

<3

The best themed party of the decade this weekend with a total of 9 different birthdays (including mine)

Today I got stuff from Lush in the mail (wasn't expecting it until next week!) and a gift bag of goodies from my favourite perfume. I'm gonna be one (nice) smelly girl!

Smitten hand cream, some bath bombs (de-stress ones, to lessen the 'had a hard day, must drink booze trap we fall into) and a face mask - magnaminty i think it's called.

^Ooh I love Smitten. Bath bombs in a steamy hot bath are awesome on cold nights, too. :D

At the risk of turning this into a 'what I bought at LUSH' thread, I was stoked to find them giving away Pied De Pepper foot lotion when you purchase a Running to the Embassy foot scrub at LUSH in the city today! I had just run out of the yummy clove scented PdP, so it was perfect timing. :)

It's unfortunate, but i can't walk past Lush stores without gagging. I seriously can't stand the smell of them. :\

I always feel claustrophobic when I go into those stores

Especialy this one joke of a place that goes by the name of Dusk. They are typicaly in those horrid Westfield type places.

Each time I have been in one I feel like im going to knock heaps of shit over and break all the stock

eggman88888 said:
Especialy this one joke of a place that goes by the name of Dusk. They are typicaly in those horrid Westfield type places.

Somewhere in a past life I used to manage one of those stores. You eventually become immune to it, but I still gag walking past Lush.

^ So i'm not alone in my Lush aversion. It's that bad that while a friend went to purchase things in the Queen St Mall store, i had to sit about 200m away... but i watched the guy that does the spray-paint/blow pieces of art for a while, so it was ok. I then had to deal with walking around feeling slightly nauseous for the afternoon because she had a bag filled with stuff from the shop. :(