• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Why you smiling son? Version Abe Froman, the sausage king of New York

• I gave away both of my PT tickets after I'd used them today. This always makes me smile, especially when the recipient looks at me with a blank look on their face as if to say, "WTF - someone's showing generosity to me? For no reason?!!"
  • I came across several Threadless tee's I've been coveting at our city-based outlet in my size. Planning a shopping trip there for next weekend when a certain boy is in town.
  • My best friend freaking loved her belated birthday present and even wore the big red ribbon rose I had decorated her present with for the whole day around the markets and everything. She gave me a big hug and misted up when I gave it to her.
  • I bought a bunch of bok choy, an onion and a bunch of spring onion for less than $2 at the markets. Oh. Yeah.
  • I made one of the check-out boys at my local supermarket fumble with my change and drop it again tonight. I always giggle at them when they do it ['cos I'm a bitch], and they always goes red. It's now almost a mini-ritual when I shop there. :)

I love Outrageous Fortune! That show is hilarious. I miss it.

I made scones today. They aren't winning any beauty contests but they taste damn good with jam and whipped cream. Yay!

I have someone bringing over free Crust pizza in exchange for goods and services
Well chuffed

Crust pizza is the only kind I will eat. Besides home-made.
Also, you've made me hungry. Natural yoghurt how I love thee. <3

c0tb said:
gave away both of my PT tickets after I'd used them today. This always makes me smile, especially when the recipient looks at me with a blank look on their face as if to say, "WTF - someone's showing generosity to me? For no reason?!!"
Huh? What is a PT ticket? Plz explain for a simple country man :)
c0tb said:
I made one of the check-out boys at my local supermarket fumble with my change and drop it again tonight. I always giggle at them when they do it ['cos I'm a bitch], and they always goes red. It's now almost a mini-ritual when I shop there.
I must say, when you work in retail, especially on a register, that was probably the highlight of his whole day. I worked on a register for 12 months... once a lady pulled a tissue out of her bag, fumbled and pulled out a 5 dollar note and handed it to me and it had snot on it.

Serving a cute chick is the best thing that could ever happen to him, trust me :D

I canceled my return ticket, cause I'm going to stay in Scotland for a bit longer :)

2 days off work, I really need it at the moment too. :) Plus got a book of 10 cinema gift vouchers from work :)

deeCee said:
I canceled my return ticket, cause I'm going to stay in Scotland for a bit longer :)

I thought you said you didn't have a return ticket?

You need to be added to a watchlist somewhere.

I'm getting a dermal anchor piercing on the nape of my beck very very soon. I'm lucky enough to have grown up with a piercer who works at The Piercing Urge here in Melbourne. Her boss is a dermal anchor expert, so I'm lining up to have it done with him.

$160- a pop, including jewellery and everything required for the aftercare. Hopefully I can get a 'group' discount? ;):D

The excitement from my family and friends in regards to my engagement has made me smile a lot lately. :D

Mask1.jpg

^I spent all of my money on this today. Three facts about this mask: It was made in Venice, cost and arm and a leg, and will look fucking HAWT with my gold dress at the masquerade on Saturday night. :)

I had one of the best nights ever last night. Started with R rated Scrabble at Cafe Lounge and ended in meeting a lovely journalist boy who bought me breakfast.

Gorgeous mask COTB :)

- im cooking roast chicken :D
- finally convinced rob to let me get another cat =D
- lovin life with a car :)
- i found baby fishies in my tank today that i didnt know were there =D x 100 smiles
- buying a deep freezer as soon as i can :D

upallnight said:
I had one of the best nights ever last night. Started with R rated Scrabble at Cafe Lounge and ended in meeting a lovely journalist boy who bought me breakfast.

Where was the part where you were 'bad drunk'?

Another smile for me is the Wallabies won last night, and we're going to the first Bledisloe next weekend - yay!

We did leave the couch - started at the pub to watch previously mentioned Wallabies!

Next smile - Lewis Hamilton winning the formula one. He's good, a bit of a young punk, and cute to boot :D