When its time to try roids ? can u recommend it

If you feel good mentally and physically - don't bother with steroids. Fucking up your testosterone can cause all sorts of serious depression and problems when you stop.

Unless you are trying to be Mr Olympia, be a professional athlete or somehow get income from your body the best time to start steroids is never OR as late in life as possible.

If you mean sarms? If your in your 20s I dunno all I can say is I'm 39 I work out 3 days a week hard and I'm about to start going 5 days a week and the progress is super slow I'm getting a pound roughly a month of muscle. In five years that's 60 pounds of muscle which is a lot but at my age.. it's just slow waiting 5 years to be big when I could do it in 8 months with sarms is hard for me to resist. I used to do hard drugs so buying illegal drugs off the Internet is way easy for me however I'm doing it natural and I would say learn how to work out first then add the drugs and get a trainer to learn everything correctly I wouldn't touch sarms or roids until I was 26+ just because you don't want to harm your body forever. You only get one body remember that. Good luck. Meth was fun at first but it sure didn't stay fun I feel like all illegal drugs work the same. Whatever benefits you get.. well go away as time goes on and the side effects with just add up and add up until your heart fails at 35 lol.

We're I healthy I might use sarms for sure. Because? You could build so much muscle in 5 years enough to last you your entire life. But I never used them so for God sake don't take my advise... I mean I got no idea. I could help you use meth and give you tons of advise on that drug. But as a man I understand I want muscle so bad I'm willing to go to the gym 5 days a week now... Sigh.

Well people claim once you quit them you lose the muscle so.. if that's true yes worthless but I doubt that's true... I think you could gain 3x maybe 5x the muscle. Instead one pound a month I could get 5 pounds... But not worth it to be better I value my health most of all

If it's your first cycle, I would do a testosterone only cycle. Remember, your first cycle is your best cycle, so do it right.

I am 29 and wanna get huge hard and lean.
So i also havd to do roids why training until "reaching some limit".?
That sounds like a fucking waste of time.
So i have to train like for 5 years then im ready?.
I bet in 5 years I dont have time to train because then im busy with other stuff.
Maje the time if it’s important to you. That’s the number one “reason “ people tell themselves. “ I dont have time”. I know I’ve used it to myself many times until I realized I was lying to myself. Get up an hour earlier. You won’t be interrupted and you will have time.

I do take TC and I work out a lot but I am not a body builder. I don’t want to be THAT big. Just cut up.