When its time to try roids ? can u recommend it

Obviously like most things it can be dose dependant, but cardiovascular pathophysiology has been well documented, compromised connective tissue can be another quite well known condition from testosterone use...
So, Ive been reckless and used tren and other compounds dumbly not knowing and learning about 19nor compounds etc. currently am on a cruise dose of 250mg/wk test-e and am wondering as a beginner now on my third year and wondering about my health, what would you recommend as someone who is obviously much more informed then me. As far as, I plan to still cycle so it seems stupid to get off a VERY high TRT dose, I know this. What precautions can I take to help my body so that when I want to have kids in 2-3 years I'll be ok? HCG is a segment I should start now im assuming and can I have kids while just taking that or do I need to be fully off?

So, Ive been reckless and used tren and other compounds dumbly not knowing and learning about 19nor compounds etc. currently am on a cruise dose of 250mg/wk test-e and am wondering as a beginner now on my third year and wondering about my health, what would you recommend as someone who is obviously much more informed then me. As far as, I plan to still cycle so it seems stupid to get off a VERY high TRT dose, I know this. What precautions can I take to help my body so that when I want to have kids in 2-3 years I'll be ok? HCG is a segment I should start now im assuming and can I have kids while just taking that or do I need to be fully off?
I wouldn't be too concerned with fertility. I've gotten 2 girls pregnant on blasts. If it's a real concern, there's a post about using royal jelly and taurine to help preserve the cells in your testes you can search for.

I found anavar to be incredibly harsh on my cholesterol panel. I don't touch orals I find them much more dangerous and damaging and agree all you need is test. Sustanon being my test of choice but yes Test E is the golden standard.

I just use test-e @ 250mg a week cruise and im happy with this but if I was gonna blast, it would be 500 mg test and 350mg tren-Ace. I would do daily injections in the morning of both for stable blood levels and use arimidex maybe 1mg upon water bloat and follow that with 0.5 EOD until my E2 levels out. I have never had any trouble with tren-ace but tren-e at doses of 500mg have fucked me with night sweats that make withdrawal from H look like a joke. Im not joking I was running many 500mg test and 500 mg of tren-e AND doing daily morning injections but I couldn't sleep cause of all the night sweats and my work outs suffered cause I would go to the gym but I was so tired and run down but god damn was I strong AF. I watched all my number grew every single workout. I ran that for maybe 1.5 months which now I would compare to having PW everyday and still going to the gym. I will ONLY do tren ace now with daily injections and run along side test e with injections 3.5 days. that way if I get a weird batch of tren, I can drop out quick and not have a week of HELL

250mg a week ain’t a cruise dose

I found anavar to be incredibly harsh on my cholesterol panel. I don't touch orals I find them much more dangerous and damaging and agree all you need is test. Sustanon being my test of choice but yes Test E is the golden standard.

Did you get the 'anavar' tested? It's often winstrol. Which is very harsh on lipids/cholesterol. Whereas true anavar should be much less so.

Did you get the 'anavar' tested? It's often winstrol. Which is very harsh on lipids/cholesterol. Whereas true anavar should be much less so.
how would you go about getting it tested. I've heard the exact same thing. I got some "anavar" that I paid a decent price for but who knows

Are u horny all the time if youre on roids `? how does it feel overall ?
Im will be taking roids 100% for sure.
But im 100% unsure when to take.
I know people who takes them in the beginning fo training, or someone who trained 10 years and began then to blast some roids, and so on and so on.

I know about THG 'the clear' AKA tetrahydrogestinone (made by BALCO) and it's positional isomer Metribolone. Both are orally active and just about the most active anabolic–androgenic steroids. In fact, the guy from BALCO had done his post-grad about steroids so he KNEW what would work. He found that THG could be made in 1 simple step from commercially available chemicals.

As you can see from the image, their are 2 very obvious compounds (with 1 methyl and 1 ethyl - can be in 2 places so 2 analogues) but of course, AFAIK nobody has EVER tested them.

I often wondered why nobody else just made it and sold it on - after all, it was the best and just about the easiest. I know nothing about the trade other than it seems to be US or Mexican produced chemicals that are pilled up and the kind of odd-balls who go to a different gym each day of week seem to be the ones with a trunk full of huge (100,000 lots) of the stuff.

A totally different kind of thing to other drugs. That isn't to say that they cannot be dangerous producing some quite tricky physical and occasionally mental issues.

Cheque drops were like letally potent ones, right? Why would somebody want to go more potent than that? (200-500ug dose/day, can wreck you liver in 3 weeks. grow tits quite fast too)

What would be the parent compound that is 1 step far?

Interested just from educational point of view

Edit: ok, I see Metribolone, a close cousin of Mibolerone (cheque), both super liver friendly

Last edited:
I'd like to try a cycle too, I did competitive sports in my youth so I'm well developed both in structure and organs, I'd try them to obtain a charge up, that increase I never got but I don't know if it is a bad move which I'll regret. Opinions?

I'd like to try a cycle too, I did competitive sports in my youth so I'm well developed both in structure and organs, I'd try them to obtain a charge up, that increase I never got but I don't know if it is a bad move which I'll regret. Opinions?
Bro did u try for gains before?
If so did you stick to a routine?
Everyone wants to change their routines bc they saw this new bs in mens health n never give the 6-8 weeks you ought to invest.
I’m not sure the risks are worth it at all especially if you’re just trying to get big, now if ur shooting to be a freak that’s quite useless then hell yeah n then once you get there your fked w congestive heart failure.
You’re a sports guy u definitely got it in you just make sure you’re placing energy where needed as well as rest n nutrition get up w someone that’s gonna keep you pushing

Cheque drops were like letally potent ones, right? Why would somebody want to go more potent than that? (200-500ug dose/day, can wreck you liver in 3 weeks. grow tits quite fast too)

What would be the parent compound that is 1 step far?

Interested just from educational point of view

Edit: ok, I see Metribolone, a close cousin of Mibolerone (cheque), both super liver friendly

THG is made from gestinone by catalytic hydrogenation.

I am REALLY surprised that it hasn't turned up. I mean 1-2mg is a dose, so a small lab could make a LOT and a nice pill with THG stamped on it (and maybe 'clear' on the obverse) with breakline, bevelling and other details to make it look professional....

Bro did u try for gains before?
If so did you stick to a routine?
Everyone wants to change their routines bc they saw this new bs in mens health n never give the 6-8 weeks you ought to invest.
I’m not sure the risks are worth it at all especially if you’re just trying to get big, now if ur shooting to be a freak that’s quite useless then hell yeah n then once you get there your fked w congestive heart failure.
You’re a sports guy u definitely got it in you just make sure you’re placing energy where needed as well as rest n nutrition get up w someone that’s gonna keep you pushing
I never managed to stick to a long term routine to gain big mass, I have difficulties in preparing food for myself (I don't like it and loose will) and I don't really like to eat a lot especially if it is not ready food. But with some help from steroids I'd like to try maybe.

Are u horny all the time if youre on roids `? how does it feel overall ?
Im will be taking roids 100% for sure.
But im 100% unsure when to take.
I know people who takes them in the beginning fo training, or someone who trained 10 years and began then to blast some roids, and so on and so on.
I love how all of the people in this thread are telling you that you probably aren’t ready. And you’re like “Fuck it!” Dude, if you aren’t jacked from maxing out your physical potential without steroids. Why do you think taking them would suddenly help you?

As an avowed clandestine chemist, I'm ready to off the single best anabolic steroid as made famous by the likes of Marion Jones, Barry Bonds, and Dwain Chambers.

But then steroids do not replace effort. There most certainly ARE medications that will convert fat to muscle without physical effort, but they will tend to kill the user. I don't see that as a positive marketing plan.