When its time to try roids ? can u recommend it

Byzek

Bluelighter
I started training in 2015 but had few breaks. now im starting again.
im getting 30 next year and wanna try some roids to look like a roid user if u know what i mean.

Generally speaking its when you've hit a wall or plateau in your training and sort of maxed out your genetic potential (which takes years to get to).
I wasthinkingabout when im 40 or 50 because thets the time when t levels are low anyway.
I mean what kind of sense does it makrto takr roids when ur 18?

I mean what kind of sense does it makrto takr roids when ur 18?

Well there are a bunch of bodybuilders in their 20's that take all kinds of stuff. So if you're 19 and want to get that very large lean and huge bodybuilder look the only way to get it is through consuming anabolic steroids.

Well there are a bunch of bodybuilders in their 20's that take all kinds of stuff. So if you're 19 and want to get that very large lean and huge bodybuilder look the only way to get it is through consuming anabolic steroids.
I am 29 and wanna get huge hard and lean.
So i also havd to do roids why training until "reaching some limit".?
That sounds like a fucking waste of time.
So i have to train like for 5 years then im ready?.
I bet in 5 years I dont have time to train because then im busy with other stuff.

I would say its better to start at 40+ and once you are dead sure that you dont mind to have kids. If you start now, its easy to get hooked and destroy your daddy futures.

If you are still going to do it, better wait to end spring beiginnings of summer time. In winter mostly only you, your mirror and the girls that you are already banging notice it

test-e works wonders. I personally wouldn't mess with anything else, like tren or any other anabolic steroids

I'm under the impression that regular testosterone Enanthate is different than Anabolic steroids. I'm probably wrong. What I meant was from my experience and research, all you need is regular testosterone enanthate, you don't need to stack tren, Winstrol , etc..

I'm under the impression that regular testosterone Enanthate is different than Anabolic steroids. I'm probably wrong. What I meant was from my experience and research, all you need is regular testosterone enanthate, you don't need to stack tren, Winstrol , etc..

Seems like its no different really. The main differences are the varying potencies and varying ratios of anabolic to androgenic effects, etc.

I started training in 2015 but had few breaks. now im starting again.
im getting 30 next year and wanna try some roids to look like a roid user if u know what i mean.
You wanna run a base cycle of 500mg of test-E or Test-C a week. You do an injection every 3.5 days and that would usually be 1mL of a concentration of 250mg/mL. Then you can find out what your E2 values are, something that turns testosterone into the much more stable estrogen. More E2 the more estrogen you have and the more estrogen toys have the more side effects you have. Ask me anything about steroids cycles and the biochemistry, it's something I know well.

You wanna run a base cycle of 500mg of test-E or Test-C a week. You do an injection every 3.5 days and that would usually be 1mL of a concentration of 250mg/mL. Then you can find out what your E2 values are, something that turns testosterone into the much more stable estrogen. More E2 the more estrogen you have and the more estrogen toys have the more side effects you have. Ask me anything about steroids cycles and the biochemistry, it's something I know well.
Ahem, just so you know, E2 and Estradiol are exactly the same thing.
Also, it's an enzyme called Aromatase that converts Testosterone into Estradiol/E2.

Anavar is such a well balanced, benign roid. It gives you strength, definition, dries you up and have a quite soft side effects. It feels fantastic as a neuromodulator too. Combines stellar with any T form

I suggest diving into the threads at the top of this board talking about first cycles and what not. Pretty much all your questions will be answered in there

How dagerous are roids ? on the one hand i have a dramatic picture but i hd it also from other druigs.
on the other hand it seems like everyone is taking them so whats the matter,
what can happen ?

Im training and thinking am achieving this physique which can be only achieved with roids so wasting time

Testosterone is different to any other steroid because it's a natural part of human physiology. You don't get the same side-effects like liver damage that you get from other steroids.

I love the DHT variations like var. Why you never see people adding DHT esters to its oils too?

Being natural too should come with no side effects, at least for the liver and the lipids, right? Plus no gyno, aromatization either...

Testosterone is different to any other steroid because it's a natural part of human physiology. You don't get the same side-effects like liver damage that you get from other steroids.

Obviously like most things it can be dose dependant, but cardiovascular pathophysiology has been well documented, compromised connective tissue can be another quite well known condition from testosterone use...