When its time to try roids ? can u recommend it

I got heavily into natural bodybuilding in my early 20's, and I was still making gains at the age of 30.. I don't have the best genetics either.

So unless you plan on being the next Big Ramy, I don't really see the point in taking them. You're hormones will be out-of-whack for the rest of your life.

And you'll have a tiny nutsack! :ROFLMAO:

Happy Lifting,
Dreamflyer

Yeah, but if you ever go off of them it'll be almost impossible to get one because your sack won't be able to produce testosterone on its own anymore. :(
But thats just for a short period of time isnt it?
So another question:
Why taking roids.

Bad idea if your a teenager I know that much and personally with Dianabol..if you choose to than I would avoid a stack especially your first time and since you can get a lot from just one type.

Also if you go that route the pink Dbol tables (Thai) are what I know and used..however the safer ish one is Deca Durabolin supposedly anyways considered by most to be the safest of them.

I am 29 and wanna get huge hard and lean.
So i also havd to do roids why training until "reaching some limit".?
That sounds like a fucking waste of time.
So i have to train like for 5 years then im ready?.
I bet in 5 years I dont have time to train because then im busy with other stuff.

Your body can only handle so much exposure to supraphysiological amount of androgens (organ damage, cardiac hypertrophy ). Why would you waste that limited amount of exposure time to the time where you are most likely to grow naturally and have no idea what you are doing training wise. At the very least build a solid foundation for a year or two so you can make the most out of the limited amount of cycles you can do.

Also if you're thinking about training this short term, I hate to break it to you, you are better off doing something else because you are simply too inpatient.
If you do chose to do roids, while you are clueless to what you are doing, enjoy the below average results and heart failure before 40 ;)

It's a shame how many young bodybuilders we've lost lately. Dallas McCarver, Shawn Rhoden, Rich Piana, Bostin Loyd, George Peterson, Zyzz... the list goes on.

I don't think that it's all from steroids though. They definitely play a huge part in it, but professional bodybuilders put their bodies through all kinds of hell. Force-feeding, crash dieting, diuretics, insulin, etc.

I'd rather see them a bit smaller and make it to 50. The "golden age" lifters like Arnold, Franco and Lou were much healthier than the current ones. Some of these new dudes can't even walk up a flight of stairs without stopping to catch their breath.

RIP to all who have gone. 💪

Last edited:
It's a shame how many young bodybuilders we've lost lately. Dallas McCarver, Shawn Rhoden, Rich Piana, Bostin Loyd, George Peterson, Zyzz... the list goes on.

I don't think that it's all from steroids though. They definitely play a huge part in it, but professional bodybuilders put their bodies through all kinds of hell. Force-feeding, crash dieting, diuretics, insulin, etc.

I'd rather see them a bit smaller and make it to 50. The "golden age" lifters like Arnold, Franco and Lou were much healthier than the current ones. Some of these new dudes can't even walk up a flight of stairs without stopping to catch their breath.

It's the constant size gain game. Mass monsters are what's literally and figuratively killing the sport and it's sad. I'm content being about the classic physique size as it's easy on my body and my lifestyle is comfortable. Other than my sleep apnea of course lol

What's truly sad is that most appear to die from ignorance of long-term side effects and of the straightforward range of supps and medicines that would mitigate most of the risk.

It's the constant size gain game. Mass monsters are what's literally and figuratively killing the sport and it's sad. I'm content being about the classic physique size as it's easy on my body and my lifestyle is comfortable. Other than my sleep apnea of course lol

Have you tried anything for your apnea mate, or is it central apnea?

I worry about Nick Walker, because he reminds me so much of Dallas McCarver. Same age, similar body type... both even had Matt Jansen as a trainer.

Nick seems like a really cool, down-to-earth dude too. Includes his mom (and puppy) in his videos, gives motivational messages on YouTube, etc.

I commented on one of his videos for inspiring me to lift and it just so happened to be like one minute after he posted it, so he wrote me back and told me to have a good workout.

I hope that he takes care of himself.

Have you tried anything for your apnea mate, or is it central apnea?
Talked to my primary care again to send another referral. I'm doing my best to get things moving my friend. It's #1 on my list of medical concerns.

• Heart
Reactions: CFC
Talked to my primary care again to send another referral. I'm doing my best to get things moving my friend. It's #1 on my list of medical concerns.

Do you sleep on your sides only? Doing that can help keep the passageway open for many folks. Most other things (that aren't CPAP) often seen rather unsuccessful, even the mandibular advancement devices or surgery.

I worry about Nick Walker, because he reminds me so much of Dallas McCarver. Same age, similar body type... both even had Matt Jansen as a trainer.

Nick seems like a really cool, down-to-earth dude too. Includes his mom (and puppy) in his videos, gives motivational messages on YouTube, etc.

I commented on one of his videos for inspiring me to lift and it just so happened to be like one minute after he posted it, so he wrote me back and told me to have a good workout.

I hope that he takes care of himself.

You'd hope the people around him - at the least - would be looking out for his health. But the staggering level of ignorance (or delusional disregard) in the bodybuilding community doesn't really give me much hope :(

If AAS were fully legal then we might be able to move things forwards wrt research and spreading evidence-based harm reduction advice.

But pros (and heavily using amateurs) should also be having a battery of cardiovascular/heart exams every 6 months, administered by folks who specialize in it and understand what to look out for, and not just a handful of blood tests as they tend to do at present.

Do you sleep on your sides only? Doing that can help keep the passageway open for many folks. Most other things (that aren't CPAP) often seen rather unsuccessful, even the mandibular advancement devices or surgery.
I'm a belly and side sleeper (can't fall asleep on my back, it's uncomfortable lol). I think I roll over in my sleep though which may be the cause.

Reactions: CFC