• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

whats the worst thing you've had to do while rolling?

the worst thing ive done was walking out of the club and asking the cops if they are rolling...i also offered them a free bean...they took me to jail for the night...it sucked...i was sitting in jail blowin up all night with no vicks inhaler, no gum, and no girls...i took 3 and snorted one that night...grrrrrrrrr

worst thing i've done while rolling, it wasn't bad but, I had to take care of my sister who was trashed from mikes hard lemonade and wild turkey bourbon at her first party. it killed my roll majorly but I had to do it b/c she was all panicky and stuff, still think she was trippin to. but that's my worst experience

be locked up at the hamilton county justice center. (long story dont wanna go into it) but yeah, rolling in jail definitely sucks.

worst thing? well i def have a horrible experience, and it is one of the worst things that ever happened in my life
my younger sis was visiting me at college, and so i got her some vodka, and i took a roll with my boyfriend, and we walked over to his dorm... well apparently my sis snuck in more than the 3 shots i gave her, and she had WAY more than she could handle
right as my roll kicked in, i had to drag her to the bathroom, where she proceeded to puke for hours. now that killed the roll right quick... almost.
well apparently, it was quite serious, and she was reeeeeaaaaaallllllllyyyyy sick. like, people kept coming to see if she was goin to be ok, and several people came up to me and said, "if that was MY sister, she would be in the HOSPITAL right now" now i was fucked up, and sorta out of it, but still taking care of her. then some stupid ass people go and tell me my sister could die (it wasnt really that serious, i mean, she only had maybe 7 shots, weighs 135, like, that could NEVER cause alchohol poisoning)
so i am hysterical, debating whether to call 911, but then realizing my parents would get called, and we both would get in trouble, and i would be caught using drugs, and, basically, be fucked
so she finally finished up, and i brought her into my friends room, and just held her all night to make sure she was breathing, not throwing up, not passing out, etc. i have never been more scared in my entire night. and although people may blame me for what happened, i honestly had no idea she had drank that much (i left the room and she helped herself) if i had known, i would have NEVER rolled. i mean, honestly. and i would have NEVER brought her to someone else's place. the only good thing about the fact i was rolling would have to be that the fact i was covered in puke didnt matter at all. i was so fucking scared that to this day it scares me even thinking about it. i mean, people just said stuff to scare me, like she could die, when the whole time they were full of shit, since i was fucked up and they could play with me
:(
[ 08 February 2002: Message edited by: rauxa54 ]

My stories pale in comparison to some of ya'lls. My only unpleasant experiences:
- rolling on Halloween in the French Quarter, and being dressed in a fairly revealing costume, I kept experiencing harassment from various drunken idiots throughout the night, fucking with my roll
- leaving Paul Oakenfold last weekend and taking the drunk-filled public bus through the ghetto with my friends after we were unable to get a cab due to the Super Bowl madness. I thought my roll was going to disappear when we got to the end of the line and there was no transfer waiting, and we then decided to walk the 10 freezing blocks to my house. However, as soon as our feet hit the pavement a random cab pulled up and we swiftly arrived hom...I was so grateful for the taxi that my roll kicked back in and the night's fun continued for a good while :)

I hate the feeling when I'm rolling hard and then it just *STOPS* and I know I'm coming down from the roll while every1 else is madd rolling..*ahh* then I get all sleepy and its like *blah* I dont wanna do nething but sleep..thats wat happened 2 me last nite..NOT COOL

yeah freak that exact thing happened to me on new years eve. I had a roll party and mine ended and everyone was still all going crazy and massaging eachother and their eyes were wobbling around in their heads and I was just sitting there going DAMNIT and then I went to bed and everyone was all like nooooo why are you going to bed we're having so much fun!! They didnt understand.

it seems I'm always the first to come down among all my friends and it sucks because they all start asking you whats wrong and no matter what you can't conince them it's nothing and if you say you're down it seems to bum them out so I just sit quietly near a speaker with my eyes closed and they don't usually say anything 'cause I do that normally lol

most diffucult thing? running from a rave that got busted...
rave was at a warehouse that the owner let us use, had to be about 500 people there, well the cops realized what was happening and stormed the place
we're all hanging around doing the usual stuff you do at a rave, when we hear this Thump on the door, some guy screams "RAID!" and everyone takes off running
me and my friends ran to the back of the place where the bathroom was and jumped at the window (really small window By the way) then we had to run out the ally, jump a fence, then carefully walk around to the front, cross the street and get in the car without being noticed
funny part was my friend (who was sober) just sat outside the front door of the place watching the cops take people away ;)

I've had to work in a department store.
I've cleaned up others' vomity clothes.
I've had to hold a decent conversation with my mother and look her in the eye!
God dammit. Kids these days ;)

1. I had to go bail my friend out of lock-up (he was in for dealing) one time. I was supremely fucked and the cops knew it, they strip searched me and my car as well!
2. Went to a rave and I thought my keys would be alright in my pocket. wrong.
around 11:30pm I put my hand in my pocket and guess what NO FUCKING CAR KEYS! big deal coz we had NO SPARES. and it wasn't my car but the family car.
I have some seriously dodgy friends and we were all rolling hard, they told me not to worry. Once the rave was over they would hot wire the car for me. When rolling sounded like a fucking cool idea.
In the morning they tryed to break the steering lock and it caused the whole dashboard to be warped and cracked and fucked up. once the steering bolt was broken the bits were still in it, so then they destroyed the steering column when hotwiring. But because the bolt peices were still in I could not steer the car, so after that they said they were tired and left me to go to an after-party.
So then I had to tell the family while still rolling hard.
I also got a call from the event organisers at 2pm in the afternoon saying the cleaners had found my keys!

The worst thing that ever happened to me happened the first time I rolled. =X I was with my friends at this guys house we barely knew- just met actually...none of us wanted to drive home since we never had, and didn't want to risk it so we just camped out downstairs in his house. Well, apparently there were some guys that wanted to come over that he didn't want there...so they started throwing chairs and stuff up against his glass door. We had never been exposed to ANYTHING remotely like this, and the fact that we were rolling worsened the situation. Basically, we were just really freaked out because we were right on the other side of the door and the guys kept saying they had guns, etc.
Eventually they just went away...

worst thing ever have to be searched in the airport after 9/11 and rolling tuff with anotherr pill in pocket (forgot it was there till to late to get rid of it luckily nothing was found but it scared the shit out of me

My buddy was havin this party one time and i took three rolls. When things were windin up these two guys needed a ride home and i was the only one left so i took them. After i dropped off the second guy despite the fact that i've live in the same town for eighteen years i was so fucked up i couldn't find my out of his neighborhood. It was like something out of a Nightmare on Elm Street movie in which no matter what u do u keep windin up back on the same street. So after like fifteen minutes i find my way out but i keep hallucinatin that my two friends are in the car and i'm in and out of consciousness so i pass up the street back to the party. I wind up in the ghettoist of ghettos lost and delirious and at one point i had a cop behind me. After like two hours i found my way back and the sun was comin up and shit. Thinkin back to that night still scares the shit out of me. it's amazing how fuckin stupid i was.

I had to EAT RICH CHOCOLATE CAKE. Ugh. A sober person wanted me to try it, and I could not tell him I was rolling, so I did it. I almost puked right there.

Originally posted by ShadedSoul:
funny part was my friend (who was sober) just sat outside the front door of the place watching the cops take people away ;)
Now that's some funny ass shit. I could picture myself being in the same situation: at a rave that just got raided, and sober wating the cops haul people off.

one time... me n my friends started to roll at a party... when it shut down. we decided to chill at a railroad track crossing across the street... and were having a pretty good time just bumping music and throwing our own little party... when 3 cop cars pulled up and told us we were trespassing. they proceeded to search our cars (we had 3 cars between us) for anything suspicious. 2 of our cars had drugs in them...
anyways... the first car they searched belonged to one of our dealer friends... but he managed to hide the pills in a REALLY good place. they didn't find the 20 pills he had stashed in a matter of seconds. the second car didn't have drugs... but the guy who drove THAT car had a bat in the trunk... and he TOLD the cops he carried that to beat anyone who tried to bash his car... needless to say... all of our heads just turned into his direction, and we all had looks of astonishment. ah well.. the bastard was rolling... he didn't know what he was doing. the last car belonged to me... and i didn't have any time to hide my pills... they were just chilling in the glove compartment. luckily.. after coming up clean after searching the first two cars... they decided to just leave. WHEW! and THAT's the worst experience i've ever had while ROLLING... ughhh..

^^^ You know someones lookin out for ya :p
Anyways, I was at a friends party, everyone there i knew and was real close with. A friend comes up and says "I'll give you $100 to jump in the pool naked!" and at the time i was loving everyone, the world was perfect, i had no shame. So i start in the bathroom, get undressed, run out like a bat out of hell, hit the living room, and turn for the big door wich led right to the diving board.. I was there, and hardly anyone saw me! Suddenly THUMP...i wake up with people looking down at me, i ust ran into the door, the glass was closed. Im butt ass naked on the floor with everyone staring at me...hahahhaha, i ust played it off though, and everyone was cool, and that evening was fun, but its my story.
The worst time was E + 2ct7 + ketamine + nitrous. I was insane, i didnt have any contact with the outside world, i was in my land, infinate everything. I woke up in the hospital with my mom watching over me. :\ \\\

I had to drive home from Phoenix to Tucson after a New Years Eve massive. Will the 100000 cops out looking for drunks, I was pretty nervous the whole time driving home, especially since it was like 4:00am and my eyes were dilated as fuck (I wasn't rollin that hard by then tho)