• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

whats the worst thing you've had to do while rolling?

One nite at a club, I got some really good pills.
I was trying to request a song in the DJ's both when I peaked really hard. It hit me so hard that I ended up throwing up in the DJ booth and all over the DJ!!!

while peaking...(off a really bomb pill btw)
1.get pulled over
2.asked to perform roadsides
3.get arrested and handcuffed
4.sit in the police station for hours
5.blow a breathalizer
6.get home
sounds like a fun night, eh?
6 reasons I will never, EVER mix whiskey and pills again!!!

I spent thanksgiving rolling in front of my entire family, I don't know if anyone noticed but it really freaked me out. I also went to a party at amazura and when we were coming back to car my friend realized that he lost his keys. We spent like 8 hours sleeping on the floor in the middle of Newport Mall, with no way to get home. We ended up getting a ride from someones girlfriend luckily, but it really sucked.

First time I ever dropped, it started kicking in a little and my parents yell up "Go pick up your brother at the mall!" Well luckily my gf was with me and she had just dropped for the first time, but it hadn't kicked in at all yet. Anywho, I get in the car and it hits me big time. I was tweaking big time. So long story short, I had her drive to pick him up and we got home before it kicked in for her.

My friends and I had gone to this party in Dayton and I had taken K and the strongest roll ever! As, the party was coming to an end I was scared to even drive cause I was so fucked up! The other kids that were with me couldnt drive and I was the most sober one out of anyone and I had promised this girl I'd give her a ride even though it was out of my way. As I was driving home from Cinncy where that girl lived, we had gotten lost so many times (because she didnt even know where she lived,) that by the time we were only an hour away from Columbus I wanted to speed. I didnt even know how fast I was going or my name for that fact...I cant tell you how I got away but I got pulled over twice in like less than 30 min. I got out of one ticket cuz it was called on entrapment but I still had to pay $100 for the other.