• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

whats the worst thing you've had to do while rolling?

acid_raver

Ex-Bluelighter
what is the worst thing you've had to do, give me yours, my scenario is im at a club about 5 hours from my house, big party, drop my first pill chill with my friends for about 30 mins smoke some herb start to feel myself rolling, almost walk in, turn around realize i locked the keys in my car and scramble around helplessly looking for the spare taped under the car somewhere key, needless to say it was causing me a lot of stress. whats yours?

Worst thing ive had to do while rolling, was trying to talk to a cop and trying to not act fucked up..... i didnt do a very good job i guess, but my GF saved me, and i had no drugs on me and wasnt driving, so i guess the worst that could have happened is getting a small misdemeanor or something like that.. anyway it sucked

The worst happened February 1st 1997. There was a rave that was supposed to happen in Akron Ohio; the cops kept trying to shut it down so the venue was moved several times. Eventually we all just went to a house party and dropped some e. Well, it ends up this house party was in probably the worst neighborhood in Akron and sometime in the middle of the night two masked black guys came into the house with guns and held the whole place up. My roll was just coming on at that point and needless to say it pretty much disappeared. People were jumping out windows, some guy got kicked in the head; everyone hit the floor. I have never been so afraid in my life as I was at that point.
Luckily no one was shot or hurt other than the kicked guy, but then we had to deal with the cops after that who gave up major shit!! They basically were yelling at us "ravers" for partying when they didn't want us to and that it was all of our faults that the house was held up!! Ugh!!! That was horrible!

well not me but my boyfriend and his friends were pulled over by some cops in ohio and they were lying in the bed of thier friends truck(while 2 other guys drove up front)...when they got up it startled the cops and they pulled out guns to their head and told them to get the fuck out of the vehicle with thier hands up and my bf and his friends were rollin pretty hard.....scary
------------------
Know YOUR BODY
Know YOUR MIND
Know YOUR SUBSTANCE
Know YOUR SOURCE

Pump gas in the freezing cold. And when I got nominated to go into the gas station to pay and then pump I knew I was looking a little out of it and the gas station is the only one near the place where the party I was at was happening and they guy knew that me and everyone outside were fucked up cause he laughed and said "Alright, rollin' raver girls!"
Kill me. That sucked.
Jessie

to stand under gasstation lights (you know how bright those fuckers are) with my best friend, at like midnite, explaing to two cops why we were talkin to a ecstacy dealer and why we had told his "friend" (who was really a cop on the phone pretending to be this kids friend) we had 6 pills at home. And to make it worse.. I could see about 2 centimeters of my best friends color in her eye (that part is the iris right?). For some reason they didnt say anything to us about our pupils, guess it's because they knew we were rollin n I dont think they really wanted to cause any trouble with us. They did make comments about my pasifier n our bottles of water. But we played that off. They just wanted to scare us n shit. They did a good job if thats what they wanted to do.
And we were havin such a good damn roll too. Damn cops.. always gotta spoil the fun. But we aer lucky, sooooo lucky that they were kind to us that nite, they coulda fucked us up so bad.
------------------
- Know your Body - Know your Mind - Know your Substance - Know your Source -
"Dance like you do when no one is watching..."

How about this ...?? We all went to the planetarium where they were having some awesome light shows. Everybody takes their pills at the place. I dropped mines as well but it didnt hit me until the show was over
frown.gif
and I had to go home at 3 am and my mom was running outside while I was peaking and asking me what I was on and why I was late and smacking me around in front of my crush who was coming down from his roll and had to hear her yelling at me, That night was so not cool and then I had to try to go to sleep
frown.gif
Next morning was awful, I don't think I've ever felt so bad after a roll. Well, there's my story. BYE
smile.gif
Kitty

Trying to keep my sanity while in jail. Terrible experience. Cops bust in our friends house(they had been watching the house, had a warrant and all that shit). My friend's roomate was a dealer, he got busted with a whole bunch of shit. But 20 min. before the cops come in, we all dropped 2 pills. THey come in, I got hemmed up with 3 grams of coke and a dime bag. Only me and the dealer had shit on us, so only us two went in, everyone else got to stay at the crib. Jail sucks after eating pills.
------------------
What if Jordan never had scottie, what if Sammy never ratted Gotti?
WHat if M.Tyson fought Ali in his prime, WHat if Will Smith got gangster and started cursing in rhymes?
What if shit shut down for Y2K, What if NWA never had Dre?

The worst thing I had to do was to help a friend who over dosed. Wondering if your pal is going to live or die gets you straight real quick.

had to go to a hospital cause one of my friends was in coma (way 2 much GHB). Then the cops came, hauled us in and asked us questions and just fucked about with us. All of this while rolling REAL hard...
sucks
frown.gif

One time, this girl and I dropped Zorros at a club. It was only her second or third time doing drugs/rolling. She tarted bugging out because they were MDMA and made me drive her home. Driving home from NYC while peaking is not a fun thing. Well, maybe it was since I felt like I was in a video game. Still, it was scary as shit driving home on major highways realizing that if the cops pulled me over I was FUCKED.
------------------
Video games don't affect kids. If they did, we'd all be running around dark corridors, eating pills, and listening to repetitive music... Did you find your ecstacy?

The high school kids who live next door to my b/f and I got busted for under age drinking and the cops were hauling dozens of kids out of their house. The cops came to our house to apologize for the disturbance and ask if any damage was done to our property. I could barely focus on the cops let alone speak to them! It was funny though because it was the first time in my life that I was "the adult next door".

So glad I don't live in the states... geez - the worst thing I've had to cope with was a house inspection by the landlord two weeks ago - I'd had two pick omegas 12 hours earlier and was still almightily fucked
wink.gif

the most difficulting things for me would have to be getting out of the inflatable chair! it was so comfy i just couldn't do it!
smile.gif

------------------
TiHKAL my PiHKAL...

Mine :
When you are having the greatest roll ever... you´re rolling your balls off. Then you are going home at 4 in the night... then a cop shows up with a flashlight(ya know, like looking in the sun when your sober) in ya face... asking you what you did last night cause there were some phonecalls about criminals in this neighbourhood. That´s pretty fucked up and I was temporarely blind.
------------------
"I Don´t Like Drugs,
Drugs Like Me"
"But in the long run these drugs are proberbly gonna catch up sooner or later, but fuck it im on one!" -Eminem
Anyone who wants to talk, or question me... feel free to contact me.. ICQ#12517451
[email protected]

The worst thing I've had to do while rolling is attempt to be a glassy at a nightclub.
When your peaking your arse off after munching two very nice old school pills, it can makes it a little hard to hold 70 to 100 glasses above your head. Other then that not much else has happend that I couldnt handle.

the most difficulting things for me would have to be getting out of the inflatable chair! it was so comfy i just couldn't do it!
LMAO worst thing for me is my roll ending...

Worst experience was having my girlfriend ring me on my mobile after havin 5 e and she was giving me grief, damn them anti-drug girlfriends

Worst experience was having my girlfriend ring me on my mobile after havin 5 e and she was giving me grief, damn them anti-drug girlfriends
Try anti drug WIVES!! especialy the ones that dont know your doing it so you have to plan a guys night once a month... talk about guilt comedowns...

lol.. theres this time where me and my grl threw our cigz under a car.. for some reason i thought i saw the car on fire from the cig.. so i started freaking out, screeming FIRE! FIRE!... took me awhile to realzie nothn was happening,..LOL all this while peeeking doode.. SO MADE MY PEEK GO DOWN!!