• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

whats the worst thing you've had to do while rolling?

Originally posted by Dr Nomad:
Not a lot of bad experiences here. But one time right as my peak hit, my cell went off. So I answered it and it was one of my friends who's a girl and she knew I was rollin that night. But I didnt recognize the voice, it could have been janet reno, allanis morriset, my mom, my teacher, my boss, anyone. So I'm like "who is this?" and she keeps going "I dont know who is this????" and it was getting to me and I was like "ok sorry I'm busy right now I gotta go" and she goes "are you on drugs?" and I go "what? no" and she goes "yeah you are, what are you on? what kind of drugs are you taking?" and it totaly F*CKED my roll. Then she goes "are you partying?" and I said yeah I'm pretty drunk (I dont care if my mom/teacher/boss knows I'm drunk) and she goes "you're partying? man why didnt you tell me? Thats no fun why didnt you pick me up? I'm mad at you" and at this point I just say BYE and hung up. Then when I found out who it was, I was PISSED, I've rolled with her like 5 times, she knows what she was saying was fucking my good time and wasting my money. I still hold a grudge because of it.
-Dr. Nomad

Man, what a c**t!! I NEVER use that word (as you can see I don't even like writing it), but what a c**t!! If anyone ever pulled that bullshit on me I'd never speak to them again. I had once instance where this aquaintence kept squirting the back of people's necks with a super soaker (a BIG water gun) at a party. The water was lukewarm & icky. Everyone was asking him nice to stop, but like a moron he kept at it. He didn't give a shit what he was doing to other people's heads as long as he was having his moronic fun. Finally I couldn't take it any longer, so I grabbed it out of his hand, threw it to the floor & screamed "stop it, stop it stop it!!" as I jumped up & down on it, smashing it to bits. I looked up & everyone was staring at me. He looked at me shocked, then looked crestfallen & wailed "what didya do THAT for!" & he then bolted from the party. As that was happening the rest of the party either applauded me or began to laugh hysterically. A few folks raised me on their shoulders & carried me around for a minute of two which did make me feel better, but the agression that his stupidity kind of fucked my roll up.

FEAr aNd LOsiNg in LAs VEgaS:
It was the evening of Sept 30, 2000 in crazy Las Vegas. I was leaving the Phish concert at the Thomas & Mack Center, it was at that show that the band announced their hiatus/breakup. Fooleshly driving back to my hotel that was only about two miles away, a very unfortunate incident happened.
The whole trip up until this point was something similar to a Hunter Thompson novel. This was my FoUrTh night of rollin' in a row, and had taken something equivelant to seven or so street pills throughout the evening. I knew it was going to be the last Phish shows that I was going to see for a while, due to preexisting breakup rumors. So I figured to just go wild for the last few shows of the tour throughout the West Coast, especially in Las Vegas...
So there I was after my LAst show for a long time or maybe forever, rollin' my balls off and making a stupid decision like driving while so intoxicated. I was acting like I was in a Dr. Thompson novel. When all of a sudden I realized that I needed to take a left at this light, and the idiot I was at the time decided to hop over an "invisible" curb that divided the left turning lane from the straight lane, while going like 35-40 Mph. My passenger and I freaked out when we came to a screetching halt at the traffic light.
I pulled into the hotel parking lot and examined my vehicle. There was fluid dripping from underneath, but we were so fucked up that we couldn't tell what it was. While at the same time we were hoping that I just busted the oil pan and not anything too major. Yeah right.
The next day I got my car towed to a mechanic only to discover that I cracked my transmission. I happen to own a Honda Accord, and they make the automatic transmissions in a one-piece system, so that if you break anything within the tranny, you will have to get a brand new one. A bullshit design.
So my friends decided to drive back to Colorado without me, because I had to repair my car. To make a long story short, I ended up waiting about 2 weeks for another tranny to arrive to put in my car. I went from staying in a two bedroom suite (W/kitchen & all) to the ghetto, pay-by-the-hour, or $20 a night places up by Freemont St. because I ended up spending my life savings on a new transmission for my car, hotel accomodations for so long, lots of lost $ in gambling, alcohol, drugs, ciggs, and food.
What was supposed to be a good few days of Fear and Loathing, turned into a few weeks of fear and Losing! I will never make a stupid decision like that again, espescially when it was such a short distance to go! I hope no one else has to go through what I went through. It was fun at first, but then it turned into a rollercoaster ride from hell. I was seriously depressed for a couple months after this tragic event. I never felt so depressed, it was like the world was crashing down on me. My money was gone, my favorite band had just broke up, my friends basically left me there, my car was destroyed, and I was coming off a four day long ecstasy binge! Those first few days of recovery were awful, I was so depressed I couldn't get out of bed! All because of my bad judgement. I will never make a ridiculously stupid decision like that again! I definitely learned my lesson!
.....But at the same time it was one hell of a vacation that I will never forget!. :)
[ 26 January 2002: Message edited by: Biscophish ]

We went to a house to roll and after being there for about half an hour we got kicked out because "the cops were coming." We had to roll in a small car all night, because it was to cold to go outside and we had no fucking place to go.

Originally posted by HydrA:
sit in a room full of cops seeing people i truley love having to be sent to jail...while realizing i could be sent to jail and have my entire life fucked over at the same moment...no further comments
frown.gif

NOT a good topic!
~hydra

Being one of the people that Hydra is talking about....that was the worste moment of my entire life. :(

More a come down thing than a rolling thing. I once built a swingset for my niece early on a Sunday morning. You'd never believe how complicated building one of those things is. My older sister is also very, very straightlaced so I had difficuilty explaining my predicament to her.

this really isn't all that bad but it could have been a lot better. it was the first time my friend and I dropped two in a night. it was around 1 when we ate them and didn't hit us until the club was closing. no big deal because we thought we could go to an afterhours party. so we go to another club and its closed, then we try another still closed. anyway we end up driving around downtown denver, rolling ballz looking at all the lights and whatnot. I can barely concentrate and get lost on the one-ways. Long story short, we drive around for 4 hours rolling our faces off. it ended up being one of the better rolls since we had an insane conversation, but it would have been a lot better with some loud ass music to dance to. also leaving a club in 30 degree weather is a good roll killer. peace

well my worst expirience on E was after my yr 12 formal in which me and my mates hadnt planned on what we were gonna do that night , well as the night ended everyone was driving to bondi and after parties , while me and my mates didnt organise a car or anything so we were left stuck at 12 pm some where in north parramatta and it was dark and cold and i was getting really paranoid , we then decided to get a train LOL just happened so that the local trainstation was about 1/2 walk and the trains were not running so my friend called his parents to come and as soon as i got home i smoked a bowl alone DAMM WHAT A WASTED NITE!!

was on two really good pills, peaking my tits off and was forced to listen the backdoor boys and i had no escape!!
ya no how much that drove me insane??

we were at a leagues club in the middle of no where wasnt like i could!!! i could of sat in fron of the pokies though but i dont no which would of been worse.

Okay, this isn't as bad as some but it's my 2 cents.....
heading up to a bushdoof through some scary-as-shit windy roads already rolling (dumb I know!) when we hit a Huge wombat.. almost stacked trying to stop (cliffs on one side/wall on the other) then had to check it was dead and wasn't carrying babies. Felt fucking awful for killing such a beautiful creature, but headed on as we were pretty close to the party. Car conks out 20mins later with a busted radiator.
Turned out a friend of a friend had the same shit happen- we'd even joked about it when we passed their car!
still felt bad.....poor womble :(

Pulling a friend of mine out of a mudslide and trying to give him mouth to mouth. He was already dead when I got to him, but feeling the body cool off under your hands when you pump his chest is not a feeling I relish. He suffocated on mud.

Ive never had any real bad situations...probably the worst tho was just trying to act straight in front of my parents, and to trying to eat dinner and act normal when i can hardly move my jaw. That was on New Years Day...came home from the recovery offtap after 2 pills, 3 n20 and a truckload of weed, couldnt look at the same spot for more than half a second, eyes jittering everywhere, cant move my mouth, generally relaly fucked up. Came home about 6 30 that night, and tried to act normal in front of my parents as they were asking me all these questions about how was new years, how was the rave etc etc. Ended up sitting in front of the computer most the night before my friend came over and got me out of the house...first time he saw me offtap, and he reckons i looked like i was about to kill him hehe.
My friend tho had half a pill and a fair bit of weed a few days before new years, me and him and another mate went for a drive to see another mate...he got pulled over for going 85km in a 60km zone...he was pretty gone, but did a good job. Worst part was me and the other guy offtap and stoned in the car...with the pipe and weed sitting on the dashboard, with the cop shining his torch in the car looking around. Lucky he didnt see the pipe!!

definately not as bad as some of the above.
Took 3 pills of very strong and Clean MDA. they looked like little green pellets. i will never forget that night, i was one of the best times of my life, then again i had to do the shittyist thing while high.
It was at a gravel pit party way out in the bush, huge bonfire, trailer, 18" sub-boxes with laptop full of mp3s, a SHIT load of beer and other assorted alcohols, a generator, a light, a few chairs and benches.
Well the party started when it got dark out and people started showing up. When my friend showed up with the E's i bought 3 and ate them all at once and he gave me a beer to wash them down. what happend next was unbelievable.
At first i was skeptical about the potencey of these tiny ass pills, then it hit me and i was like "YEah, YEAH YEAH!" and my buddy just started laughing and he said "Watch yourself Sheldon, YOu are going to start seeing people who arnt there" and that almost scared me, i was so fucked up then i had no clue how fucked up i was going to be when they REALLY kicked in.
Anyways another friend showed up and he snorted a half gram of coke to his head as soon as he got there. him and I were talking about getting high and he almost (if my friend Graham wasnt there to stop me, i would have) got me to huff gas to get higher. This shows how fucked up i was after about a half hour.
Then 3 of my friends come rushing from the gravel road onto the property and come right up to me and say "Sheldon, we got our car stuck in the ravine down the road U gotta help us get it out" im like "Sure" and we go down to check it out .. When i got there their car was stuck pritty good and i was rolling and wigging pritty good. the 4 of us tried to push it out with no luck
(note: the tarrian was very rough, damp gravel road, one side a deep ravine with tonnes of bush, trees, devils club and dirt. this is where the car was stuck. The Bush and trees were the only thing keeping the car from eather flipping or falling all the way down the ravine.)
So we went back to get help. 10 more people came to try and push it out and this guy with a safari truck came to try and help push it out. well just as i was about to peak the guy with the safari truck just about flipped his truck in the ravine and he got stuck worse than the car. Then We tried to pull that truck out .. as i was trying to maintain footing while peaking and trying to help this guys truck get out of the ditch I grabbed on to this big stick which i thought was a tree was actuly a huge giant trunk of devils club that went right into my hand. It was extreemly panful, but after smoking a J i forgot about the pain till the next day.
Anyways he almost flipped the sucker of a truck.
Another one of my friends brought his truck and a big long rope and pulled the first car out. When he was backing his truck up to tie it to our other friends car he wasnt watching and backed right into my friend and he flew 10 feet in the air. he was alright, i would have to say that was the trippist thing i have ever seen along with the truck going into the ditch. atfirst i thought i was seeing things when it went into the ditch. I wish U were there.

I had to punch someone once, and this other time, these wankers mugged me for $5.

It was my birthday, and my best gf and my bf and I decide to drive to a rave 130mls away (because how tight is a "birthday party" rave?). Any way, we drop our pills when we're about 2 hours away from the party. Then we hit the worst blizzard i've ever seen, and the 2 hours turn into 4 hours of driving about 25mph. After spinning the car out, we made it to the party, but our comedown had already begun. Happy Birthday, Ambry.

the worst thing i did while i was rolling was walking out the club and asking the cops if they were rolling and if they wanted me to buy them beans...it was horrible...and stupid..but im so nice :)
[ 06 February 2002: Message edited by: DJ LiL Moe ]

nothing too horrific, but sunday night me and my friends were snorting some pills and having a little ping-pong competition and my mom made me come and help her clean the kitchen right as my roll kicked in. It was a little uncomfortable.

I know it doesn't count but having coffee and cakes with my grandparent after a big night on the piss and a touch of Bart Simpson acid very early in the morning, was.., er.., well.., rather FUCKED

My friend was busted at a rave by the cops that took him in for questioning and urine sampla[sweden]
And he had just pop two goood pills..
He just wanted it over with..he got stuck at the station..waiting for his ?´s..it starts..
BLAM..he rolls like a MF..going on about his sexlife and so on..for 1hour..hehe..he got booked over night.. ;)
I feel sorry for him..but it´s quite a story.. ;)
peace
//stonErollEr