• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Whats the story behind your nickname?

i got my nick at high school coz i have long hair, don't listen to death metal (that would have excused the long hair), and hardly ever wear shoes...
------------------
"would you like to learn to fly?
would you like to see me try?"

hey giggles: you wont be laughing for long. Having a Mr. in front of your name tends to make you quite grumpy and snappy (ie; the only two Mr.'s on the board: myself and Mr. Klownz. we are grumpy, but can still be approached and hugged)
so just be careful, it can have strange effects!!

I was sitting at work one day, when a fellow techie was telling a story of a dumb customer. He mentioned the customer's name, and for some reason it sounded like SpeedFrog. Of course, I lengthened it to Amphetamine Frog, but a little later on decided that was a little too...obvious. So, I shortened it to SpeedFrog.
Plus, the thought of a tiny little green tree frog buzzing around off speed, and smashing through windows and doors and stuff kinda amuses me too
smile.gif

-- SpeedFrog.
[email protected]

SpeedFrog??? If i am not wrong, you have them MP3s on your homepage??? GREAT WORK!!!!!! =)

Afrodellico, came cuz i have this BIG AFRO, and also like psycodellic things...
anything else??...yes, sue me!!!!
------------------
Afroman

Well , I am a beastie boys fan from way back and.............
"I'll dog anybody with an egg in my hand
Not like the crack that you put in a pipe
But crack on your forehead here's a towel now wipe"

Aphex Twin & Chris Cunningham's video/song "Windowlicker" to me is the best combination of sound+vision I've ever experienced.
Maybe I added "jr" for some old skool flava = dinosaur jr...

I bounce.
Oh and I also really like Tigger (but then again, who doesn't?
smile.gif
)
The wonderful thing about tiggers, is tigger's a wonderful thing. Their tops are made out of rubber, their bottoms are made out of springs...
------------------
BoUnCe!!

when i first started using the net and icq i used the nick GreatHornedDragon... i guess the recent entry into a business venture with some friends, under a business name with the word Bigfoot in the title, just kinda made me use that... i wanted a slight change from my old nick... and i love dragons
smile.gif

smile.gif
*hugs*
smile.gif

bigfoot dragon

My names is hard to pronounce ("Fuck Ya's" who cant say it first time, its bloody easy!)
hihihi
smile.gif
Anywayz, being hard, a good buddy of mine (aka SCOOBYDONT) came up with it! *hint hint* My name starts with J! *yay* However, not wanting to use my name, and being on BBS for ages and moving later onto iRC, i used the nick Klownz. Klownz was taken already, so i thought to myself, why not add that extra Mr.
smile.gif

Mr.Horsey: Hahahaha, love the thing about the grumpy men. As ScoobyDont quoted in some post, he classifies us the "Grumpy Old Men" (From the movie)
*HUGZ-2-ALL*
Mr.Klownz!
smile.gif

well......i like butterfly's + for as long as i can remember have called them flutterbys + i have a tattoo of one which i called flutterby, i was going to use that as my nick but shortened it to flutter. Also because i just flutter around whenever i am at parties....
Kinda boring but hey u asked.........
[This message has been edited by flutter (edited 16 June 2000).]

I actually think too much of this question too,
Well here is my boring beginnings;
Once upon a time there was this man and this woman and they each loved each other very very much and they ended up having a child with a drug interest!!! and when this child stumbled upon bluelight he chose the name of cruise_E which for his love of getting in the car and cruising down the highway listening too hard and or trancey music in the car etc and i threw the underscore and E on the end cause it was the only way i could get a bluelight name, icq nick and hotmail email address to match , since then i realised you could get bluelight email and that when you edit your bluelight user profile you should be careful not to delete emails cause they send a new password for your username and thats why cruise_e isn't around (where the f*#@'s that password). Cruise_e was re-incarnated or kloned in my case as mini-mE yet the icq nick is still cruise_e.

MíkeySåmmy -
thats my name.
Mikey -- Sammy--
with a few decorations cause they're cool

Maybe its an obsession with blue...maybe its coz I have gorgeous blue eyes (oh sorry)
smile.gif

Actually when I was a kid we used to get these ice blocks that you could split down the middle. Ice weter (blue) one side, vanilla ice cream the other. Well I ate a whole pack one day, and my friends called me Smurfy boy. That stuck for anout a year.
Then when I got to Ibiza, I dropped 27 blue smurf's on my mad vacation, that it seemed rather appropriate to dedicate my drug world to the world of smurf's. (And no I dont take acid???).
Also Anjele has a blue smurf next to her bed, so it can't be a bad thing
smile.gif

sorry I know it's off topic but space frog Front 242??? course I heard of them... came out the same time as the whole of the (cringe) cyberpunk era... william gibson novels... severed heads and front 242 doing the tunes while we all sod off into virtual reality... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
watch the tellyvision program called "Cyberpunk" and there is a big section in there about the musical scene...
------------------
The Strange Guy with Strange Hair

Nothing to interesting me and a group of mates where siting around and being bored making up names for everyone and my last name
was to long to say so thay shortend it.
Thats how i got Kitters.

it wasn't my TV show funnily enough, wans't even my favourite cartoon!
one day at school we spent about 5 hours writing down all the old cartoon's we used to watch. dangermouse just stuck into my mind.
and besies it was better than my BBS alias... "Mover" i used to be known as :-]

Ah well, not much of a story here. Esp since its 2:33am and my mind is fried. Ok, well, some of the numbers have meaning, others are there for mathematical reasons. U know, its digital. The 3 in paticular takes me back to the first time i tripped, whole long story there and a major etard explination to boot. Have no clue whatsoever as to why l added the K, but come to think of it its prolly due to those damn special K commercials that have been playing over and over again on tv since l can remember. Its funny how those things clog up ur mind. Oh well getting back to the topic. l have other nicks as well. wacid is my old email. surprise surprise. the w stands for my icq/start nick which is ^wiseguy^. That originated cause l was called smart ass once too often (no idea why), and l just thought wiseguy sounded better. yes well, l am k2436 and thats my story.