• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Whats the story behind your nickname?

yeah it was an embassy rave
we were all sitting at the shops (at least they looked like shops) just down from the front entrance at the time. You know? Up by the end on the cul-de-sac.
heehee
I'm now even sure there is a cul-de-sac there anymore.
Oh embassy we love you, we love you embassy, we do.
Oh embassy we love you.
I used to love the bigass alleyways down there, and the carpark out the back
ahhhh memories
smile.gif

And the entrance to that place! Man, its spectacular. Kinda reminds me of a friend of mine's front entrance to her house. Yeah she's hella rich.
heehee I said hella
Ent centre could be a good spot for a do. Depends what they do with it I guess.

It has been a late night, and I am up at 3:00 on Friday night. Anyway, I will document on paper the true story of my name.
FRIDAY NIGHT - SYDNEY!
My one time in Sydney, I was sent up there to a conference in a 4 star hotel overlooking all of Sydney, well mostly Kings Cross. Anyway, all of my work friends, having spent the day learning various aspects of Game Developemnt got ready for the night ahead. It was a Friday, and we decided to take a look at the Kings Cross nightlife.
There we were, mildly intoxicated, I on NO-DOZE and alcohol. I danced the night away and scared some people by trying to offer them ICE DROPS. "What is that stuff, no, I don't any", screams, cries, etc.. "IT IS ONLY A BREATH FRESHENER" I call out as they hide from me, as I am a devil, dealing them a date rape drug.
The night continued, and I continued to become further intoxicated. Then as the fun began to slow, I decided to have rest, for the next day would bring more education. Upon my return to the hotel I woefully ingested another NO-DOZE to keep me from falling asleep while walking to the hotel. Little did I know that this little pill would make me fly for another 30 minutes. And as I sprinted up the escalator to the elevator I almost nocked another attendee of the conference.
Alas, all was ok as I returned to floor 34, with my trusty Key Card. I took the keycard from my wallet, and entered my room. Buzzing very much off my head, I danced to my discman for about 20 minutes. As I began to come down I realised I had left my wallet outside and exited my room to retrieve my most fond object. Then I turned and looked in horror as the door behind me shut closed, with my key still inside. With great despair I banged quite a while I should say, on that door!! My room mate would not budge, he must have thought it was just me, shuffling to my discman. Poor little me. Then as I lost hope the door next to us opened, and a man appeared, with a weary smile on his face, he exclaimed "You can go down to get another key". He looked at me funny, as I smiled and gave him a hug. I entered the escalator in my boxer shorts that is, for I forgot to tell, I undressed to my sleeping gear before shuffling to the music in my room. As I went down, who should I see, none other my work mates, four of them! One exclaims "Leprechaun", "What is that?" I ask. "You dance like a Leprechaun" they said with glee. Laughing as they walked passed me.
Leprechaun I think? How do I dance like that? Oh well, I laughed as one of the hotel staff hands me my key, looks me up and down, I explain my situation and he smiles and turns away slowly.
Sydney, how much fun. It is through you I have been baptised Leprechaun, or just Lep for short!
smile.gif

Hope you enjoyed that entertaining story! :p

I love funky noises...
Sproing being the sound of a spring released, which is kinda how I dance too...
very similar is Spang... but that is the sound that the heads made when they hit the shield in IK+ (all you c64 owners put your hands UP!)
Growl... the sound I make when peakin outta my head and can't say anything else cos I am dancin...
------------------
The Strange Guy with Strange Hair

Weeellll, minds pretty simple.
Love those star constellation's
smile.gif

Got the idea while sitting on the porch of a friends house on the beach front at Apollo Bay on clear night.
...ahem, whilst on a Hoffman T. :p
Anyway, after having a conversation with the tree in the distance, i noticed the three stars making up 'orion's belt' (you know, the three that make up the bottom of the saucepan). Liked the stars, liked the constellation, and it stuck in my mind.
Which is pretty impressive mind you, since i have a memory like a sieve!
Didn't find out until later that the rest of the story behind it is that Orion was the name of a great hunter (i think, eh) and...
ahh shit, i forget the rest.
Whatever, i'll go and find out if you guys want.
wink.gif

candyflip, no evil comedown when you "candyflip" as the T takes you through the other end, it also makes things that little bit more intense........
supreme being of leisure

she was a naughty girl in the bible...tempting men and stuff...
...kinda like E...and me...
teehee

Heh Mr. Horse... I thought it was because of the amount of chemicals you can consume and still be with us... aka the EPTAS post
smile.gif
. Now I understand... nods Ren and Stimpy kick.
"What rolls down stairs alone or in pairs, rolls over your neighbours dog? It great for a snack, it fits on your back, its log log looooog. It loooooog loooog its big its heavy its wood. Its loooog loooog its better than bad its good!"
welll... Soma. What can I say. Read Adlus Huxley. A Brave New World. Soma - The drug that keeps the population of the world happy.
smile.gif

cool idea.
heh, yeah mines a little geeky... anyone remember the ultima series of games (actually..i tihnk they are still around)..anyway, the main character, 'Avatar' was a bit of a champ, so i nicked his nick and used that for a few years)
after a while people started calling me 'Av' for short.... thus my BL nick.. pron: "Av" not "Ay Vee"
simple.as.that.
seeyaa
smile.gif

PS. Sproing...yeah i remember IK+ [on the old amiga] could you make all the fighters drop their pants in the C64 version? lol, ahh those were the days..
[This message has been edited by Av (edited 10 June 2000).]

narks beacuse its short for narcotics.
it's actually used by the police as narcotics officer, but i kind of like to inforce narcotics in another way.
that is the safe use of them, not ban them completely.
and it is only spelled narks on this board. i use n_a_r_c_s everywhere because this sit wll not allow the word n_a_r_c_s
------------------
rollin' and strollin', its kinda like bowlin'. my head's kinda big and it feels kinda swollin'!!

well, i think my nickname takes the ultimate boooring award.
i got mine off the back of one of my sister's cds. space frog is some artist who remixed front 242's "headhunter 2000" track (i'll be very impressed if anyone here has actually heard of front 242 - they're an industrial act outta europe somewhere. oopps, i'm showing my gothic past)

I just made a self portrait:
ebee.jpg

ahhh...if only it was real and self-multiplying
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by E Bee (edited 10 June 2000).]

There is a DJ in Canberra and his name is Archie, he got his name because he has orange hair, just like the comic strip character.
One night me and some close friends were talking about what we'd call ourselves if we were to ever become DJs. Me being very long-sighted, thus having thick glasses, thought of the name Magoo, also after the cartoon character, and also 'cause I thought Archie's name was good, I thought something along similar lines would be good.
So from there on in, I used Magoo on the net. That's it basically.
------------------
It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice

WEll, i have been using the nick gonegoose for a long time now...and it started when some wise ass guy decided my name rhymed with goose (now the question is what rhymes with goose??) and one fine day whilst smoking up....i was so wasted that everyone exclaimed "MAN!!! goose is SOOO gone..." therefore...Gonegoose...and that was strangely amusing to the load of us for a LONNNGGGG time....therefore the nick stuck wif me!!!!

I guess mine will get the X-Files award. I used to be big on ufo's and all that stuff. The Blackmonk's were supposed to be a group of people right at the top of the chain in the United States dealings with UFOs. These guys were never heard of, never seen, and were strictly concernced with dealing and communicating directly with extra terrestials.
Oh, and by the way, I want to be a space pilot and explore the galaxy. All I have to do is kidnap one of those damm grey aliens and steal his ufo so I can fullfill my dream.....

hi all, my nick "Bester" comes from the name "Alfred Bester", which if anyone is into scifi, is a famous scifi author, namely "the demolished man" , but primarily my nick comes from the EXCELLENT scifi series, "Babylon 5", where the best evil character "Bester" is set. He is a human telepath, with very strong rating (p12 to be exact)
so enough of my ramblings, for any of you that have seen babylon 5, u will no who it is, if u havent seen babylon5, go a check it out, FANTASTIC scifi drama with a 5yr story arc.
regards
Bester.
------------------
Attack the Dance Floor like a Bulldozer, for those who came to stand MOVE OVER!

I clearly put alot into my nick.
green Mitsubishis are my fav pill.
No wait flashback there is a story.
Being my fav, I use greenmitsa for a while, my cousin calls Mitsubishi (the cars as well) mitsa’s. So I took to calling them mitsa’s and my friends (that don’t drop but ask lots of question) being told by me that I used greenmitsa started to call my greenmitsa, coz they think in a dickhead for killing my brain, and by making fun of my I might stop.
will that it.

I used to use Nexus, and was planning on using that nick if I ever release some music, but it became quite common, and there's a DJ down here using it, so I wanted to change to something completely original. The guaranteed most original thing would have to be something from my imagination, so I used the name of one of the characters in a novel I'm writing. In the book Tarsarlan is pretty much the way I am in real life ('cept I don't have psyonic abilities and blue hair)
------------------
Common Sense isn't all that common

huh well i have no idea..hmm ill be leaving now..nurse nurse.. *giggles* *straight jacket* *medicine* argh thts better *sigh*.. sorry i have no idea, it just popped in there, how uninventive.. *hides behind the firewall*
i have no doubt it relates to mr men characters probably some tangent since iam always on one ov those..
wink.gif
iam a freak
smile.gif