Film & Television

Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Film What's the Last Film You Saw? v. Tell Us What You Thought!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spirits do not enter people...
Also how does the film play out his death if he hangs in the film and OD'd in real life?
Possessed by what anyway? The Joker is a fictional character.

Spirits absolutely enter people. The OD was a cover up. You have no idea what you're talking about. I'm sorry, but you really don't.

Guys, can we keep from debating spirits, demons, method acting, whathaveyou in this thread? Things have gotten wayyyy off topic.

Not to spoil The Dark Knight but Batman is a good guy, he only ties him upside down, doesn't hang him to death. Leaves him for the cops to arrest and take to the asylum.

Ok. Well it's certainly not a coincidence that he is tied upside down in Dark Knight... then in his final film "The Imaginarium Of Doctor Parnassus" he pulls out a tarot card of 'The Hanged Man', a man hanging upside down. Then he was murdered, excuse me, "accidental overdose" (a complete lie) before the film was complete. The occult ties are there.

The-Hanged-Man-Tarot-Card.jpg

Last edited:
We could all just discuss movies instead? Any of you seen The Dutchess? I watched it two days ago and really liked it, it's worth a watch if you're at all into period pieces.

watched the new Star Wars film last night and cried at the end, but im a pussy

wasnt too bad, some good bits and bad bits(especially the horse riding on a star destroyer!), definitely a lot more they could of done but I aint getting too anal about star wars lore etc, i just enjoyed it

lets hope they dont fuck up the 4th trilogy

We could all just discuss movies instead? Any of you seen The Dutchess? I watched it two days ago and really liked it, it's worth a watch if you're at all into period pieces.

I think I've vaguely heard of it. What's it about?

Anyone seen Doctor Sleep? I'm looking forward that, love Stephen King.

This we can agree upon.

Disney is quickly embodying that 'evil' the way they're buying up good film franchises then turning them into absolute shit PC bullcrap shitshows. See Star Wars if you need any proof... When Lucas sold his company (and I don't blame him, I'm a take the money and run type person myself) he sealed the coffin shut on good Star Wars material. I console myself by reading the old Expanded Universe books these days and pretending the new films (aside from Solo, good film, thank you Ron Howard) don't exist and aren't cannon.

Disney is absolutely an evil corporation churning out mind-controlled celebrities: see Britney Spears and many child actors.

I will stop discussing these things even though I know I'm right. People who foolishly don't believe in the spiritual world won't get it. So why waste my time. Every one will find out the truth sooner or later. Hopefully not too late.

No. I still haven't seen that one. Just a heads up, but there's a new series called 'The Outsider' coming out on HBO January 12th. Based on a Stephen King novel.

No. I still haven't seen that one. Just a heads up, but there's a new series called 'The Outsider' coming out on HBO January 12th. Based on a Stephen King novel.

There's SO MANY Stephen King movies and series' coming out lately and in 2020. I can't remember them all but they're doing a mini-series of The Stand too.
I quite liked The Outsider but I think it's make a better movie than series. I don't normally like it when they take a single one of his books and make an entire TV series out of it.

There's SO MANY Stephen King movies and series' coming out lately and in 2020. I can't remember them all but they're doing a mini-series of The Stand too.
I quite liked The Outsider but I think it's make a better movie than series. I don't normally like it when they take a single one of his books and make an entire TV series out of it.

Oh ok, I posted the wrong trailer before. This is the correct one, looks pretty good.

Been wanting to see it but haven’t yet.

It’s about this young girl who marries the duke of something (I.e. a royal heir) but he’s a dick and runs around on her a bunch and she takes forever to bare a son has three girls first. It’s kinda hard to explain. I’d say look it up on IMDb. I really enjoyed it tho :)

watched the new Star Wars film last night and cried at the end, but im a pussy

wasnt too bad, some good bits and bad bits(especially the horse riding on a star destroyer!), definitely a lot more they could of done but I aint getting too anal about star wars lore etc, i just enjoyed it

lets hope they dont fuck up the 4th trilogy
I’ve heard it’s exactly a rehash of episode six and I take Star Wars serious as fuck... so I’m already pre-disappointed. Gonna see it anyways, hope I can enjoy it -_-

doctor sleep

basically an extension of the shining. mfs suckin' the life outta people who "shine" like they glass-pipes or a freakin' vape bong. glowing eyes kinda seem cheesy to me as this is ridiculous but surely it is a metaphor?
all in all the lead actor "danny" (becoming a fave actor of recent: cannot remember his name but decent and serious) made the watch (over 2 hrs) worth it for me.
interesting and a little spooky as knowing how MFs actually do suck the life outta those who are "gifted" (or just down right exploitation) it just made me ponder on this phenom and how it was fought in the movie makes sense... fight fire with fire: I mean, hell, i'd just grab some, stuff 'em in their mouths and be done with the sick fucks.... lolololz
peace

doctor sleep

basically an extension of the shining. mfs suckin' the life outta people who "shine" like they glass-pipes or a freakin' vape bong. glowing eyes kinda seem cheesy to me as this is ridiculous but surely it is a metaphor?
all in all the lead actor "danny" (becoming a fave actor of recent: cannot remember his name but decent and serious) made the watch (over 2 hrs) worth it for me.
interesting and a little spooky as knowing how MFs actually do suck the life outta those who are "gifted" (or just down right exploitation) it just made me ponder on this phenom and how it was fought in the movie makes sense... fight fire with fire: I mean, hell, i'd just grab some, stuff 'em in their mouths and be done with the sick fucks.... lolololz
peace

I thought while reading the book "Is this a metaphor for meth?" or you know "sucking the "life-force" out of them". Especially since there were like a pseudo-religious sect and we know how much priests like kids.

The Lincoln Lawyer...I've never seen that one. I love Marisa Tomei and Ryan Phillippe. If it's about something fucked up, I can't watch it. After my nightmares last night, I'm not watching anymore dark films or horror movies. Those are the ones I'm usually drawn to though. Been a horror fan since a kid.

I want to see that new Adam Sandler movie, Uncut Gems. I hear it's really good.
It’s not gory or anything; the most graphic thing is are two pictures, and they aren’t that bad.
It’s about a trial, and all the “bad stuff” is not on camera, it’s just described. And it’s more about Matthew McConaughey’s character than anything else.
There’s not a lot of tense moments, much less scary.
It’s not an intense watch, imo. If you like the actors, I think you’ll like the movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.