• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Whats the hardest drug you can think of?

Summer of 1967 a batch of STP (DOM) was poured into the hippie scene in the Haight-Ashbury in SF. The dose was very high for that particular drug I don't recall exactly but I'm going to guess 20mg
Was it in blotter form? You'd need 4 tabs to fit 20mg.

The dose was very high for that particular drug I don't recall exactly but I'm going to guess 20mg

They started with 10mg Dom doses, this is twice the max dose. I didn’t like it even at 1mg. And guess what, they even upped the 10mg dose but I don’t know to what extend.

The hardest is whichever one time hid from, it is whatever name you choose to believe. If it can be picked up so to must it be put down if lifted and still upon the choice of softly choosing the hardest.
Choose dawn even at dusk and light will shine both night and day.

Control what you do and do not let what you do control you.

As I have learned, this can cure the blind and shine light for all who believe.

They started with 10mg Dom doses, this is twice the max dose. I didn’t like it even at 1mg. And guess what, they even upped the 10mg dose but I don’t know to what extend.
All the DOM blotters I ever had where 5mg, didn't feel like a high dose to me, but I can see how it could be very strong for others.
10mg is way too much to be put in a single tablet because noone really expects a single dose of anything to be that strong.

All the DOM blotters I ever had where 5mg, didn't feel like a high dose to me, but I can see how it could be very strong for others.
10mg is way too much to be put in a single tablet because noone really expects a single dose of anything to be that strong.
According to Acid Dreams by Martin A. Lee 4,000 15mg tabs were handed out in Golden Gate Park in Summer '67 and called STP which stood for serenity tranquility peace

I wonder how you could find this out. Maybe trying to scratch crystals of one drug with another. The harder drug would obviously not be scratched and scratch the softer drug.

The softest drug is probably nitrous oxide because it is a gas (ethanol because it's a liquid). Can't get much softer than different states of matter.

well.... I went through half a gram in 8-10 hours maybe (zero experience with pyros) and was generally bored

Oh ok. Did you snort it or what? When consumed this way it’s a bit better that hexedron, but it’s gets really evil and weird when you vape it. You go on and on for hours taking a hit every 5-10 minutes until you’re totally wasted. That at least what I did.^

I wonder how you could find this out. Maybe trying to scratch crystals of one drug with another. The harder drug would obviously not be scratched and scratch the softer drug.

The softest drug is probably nitrous oxide because it is a gas (ethanol because it's a liquid). Can't get much softer than different states of matter.
Like literally 🤓

One really hard drug that I forgot was 2c-p, ime the hardest psychedelic I know, beats psilocybin by a far bit. Wouldn’t touch doet or dopr also as i found even 1mg of dom a bit stressful. I like my dox‘s halogenated.

Don’t know one trial with nutmeg that was positive, A hard drug for cells nonetheless.

crack is pretty hard heroin can be hard depending on what its cut with meth I think is generally softer...oh you know whats the hardest, those anti abuse pills, those things are hard as hell

Meth being a neurotoxin is what seals the deal for me. It's directly poisonous for your brain
If you abuse it? Yes, Meth is Neurotoxic. But if you use it in low-doses? It’s actually Neuroprotective. The problem is it’s so tricky not to eventually wind up miss-using the stuff because it’s so delightfully dopaminergic.