• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Whats the hardest drug you can think of?

Surely that's a matter of opinion?

I'd say alcohol because it thoroughly destroyed every single area and aspect of my life, when even IV opioid use and chronic amphetamine use never did. Plus unlike street drugs the withdrawal can be easily fatal. My soulmate died of alcohol withdrawal.
You could say Krokodil (Desomorphine) because of the horrendous breakdown and rotting of flesh it causes.
Or prescription drugs because they cause more deaths per year than cocaine and heroin combined.
Or meth because of the significant, irreversible brain damage.

Interesting question, though.

Surely that's a matter of opinion?

I'd say alcohol because it thoroughly destroyed every single area and aspect of my life, when even IV opioid use and chronic amphetamine use never did. Plus unlike street drugs the withdrawal can be easily fatal. My soulmate died of alcohol withdrawal.
You could say Krokodil (Desomorphine) because of the horrendous breakdown and rotting of flesh it causes.
Or prescription drugs because they cause more deaths per year than cocaine and heroin combined.
Or meth because of the significant, irreversible brain damage.

Interesting question, though.
Desomorphine does not cause breakdown of the flesh

Drugs cooked over stoves with improper equipment, full of unreacted elements and insoluble particulates cause breakdown of the flesh.

If you synthed any drug in this way and then slammed it you will run into the same issues

Pure or even more competently made desomorphine is not going to share this issue

I agree with rest of post though, matter of definitions and perspective.

alcohol for shure. datura seems just plain poison. i found subutex to be a very hard opioid and then theres a-php, strongest cathinone there is. when it comes to psychedelics i found psilocin pretty hefty without canabis and mescaline i imagine to be also rather unforgiving. btw is the temple of the true inner light still around?

ah and some neuroleptics are hard too, dont know why they need to be in use.

^
Yes never seen them but the oxymorphone pills are notoriously hard

The necrosis from Krokodil is due to phosphorus which is INSANELY toxic when injected. It's a biproduct of the reaction they do when creating it.

Hardest drug? I don't know. Weed or carfentanyl

btw, has someone an idea why especially opioids can get so fuckin strong? dihydroetorphin beeing up to 11000x morphin and carfentanyl around 10000x morphin.

Desomorphine does not cause breakdown of the flesh

Drugs cooked over stoves with improper equipment, full of unreacted elements and insoluble particulates cause breakdown of the flesh.

If you synthed any drug in this way and then slammed it you will run into the same issues

Pure or even more competently made desomorphine is not going to share this issue

I agree with rest of post though, matter of definitions and perspective.

That's why I specified Krokodil

Of your common or garden variety of drugs I found the one that beat me up and defeated me the most was IV cocaine. It is horrendously compulsive although you only get a decent high from the first hit. You then spend all your available money scoring more and trying to hit yourself up through the vasoconstriction. You’ll probably vomit the first time but even as you chuck you are fiending for the second one. It brings out every stereotypical loser junkie behaviour you can imagine: except since it’s a stimulant you stay awake and just keep going at it hard. Something I hope I never ever do again.

Besides that. For difficult to stop, make you sick, and turn you into a giant fuckwit problems I rate alcohol as pretty hard. I wouldn’t touch that either.

Daily meth use id say.
Either smoking or shooting. I tend to get more negative effects from smoking the stuff. But no matter how you do it, the stuff is bad. It requires utmost self control.
Shooting coke ain't fairies and rainbows either.
YeH heroin is hard but it's nothing compared to the damage the other 2 cause. The need for it seems so much more though.