• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Whats the hardest drug you can think of?

Of all the drugs known to man, there is only one capable of raising five, sometimes six, of the eight neurotransmitters that shape the way we experience life. That drug is alcohol. We in the detoxification profession refer to it as the mother of all drugs or the kick-ass drug. The pharmaceutical industry has never produced a drug as all encompassing in its effect as alcohol. Most drugs will raise one or two neurotransmitters at a time.

Often antidepressant medications will raise serotonin and possibly a little noradrenaline. It is rare to find pharmaceutical agents that will raise two or three neurochemical systems. Wellbutrin (bupropion), the most powerful pharmaceutical agent out there, is an antidepressant medication that will actually raise three in somewhat of a reasonable manner: noradrenaline, dopamine, and acetylcholine.

Alcohol is the ultimate stimulant for the brain. To date, we know of no other agent that comes close to matching its power; alcohol’s effect on the human body is unprecedented. This influential drug is ultra-powerful as a neurotransmitter agonist. It moves the brain’s neurochemicals like no other drug on the planet.

Alcohol raises serotonin, GABA, endocannabinoid, glutamate, and at high dose, increases the release of opiates. It also has a significant end-result effect on dopamine (which is very euphoric), adding up to a total of six neurotransmitters being affected. All this stimulation makes alcohol a powerful anti-depressant (not to mention highly addictive) and an even more powerful depressant once it wears off, causing neurotransmitters to plummet.

When an active alcoholic suddenly stops drinking, they experience severe withdrawal. The GABA drops dramatically, creating a marked imbalance between GABA and glutamate. Glutamate, like race cars in the brain going hundreds of miles an hour with no stop signs, goes higher and higher, causing more and more agitation. This increases the severity of withdrawal symptoms and leads to delirium tremens.

By the second or third day of quitting, the alcoholic starts to experience confusion, agitation, and the shakes. The periphery of the body is a strong indicator of what is happening internally. Tremulousness, shakes, sweaty palms, and hyper-agitation of the body are all symptoms of the elevated glutamate’s effect in the brain.

At the 72-hour mark, the glutamate suddenly stops rising and begins to decrease over time while the GABA levels slowly increase..

Dr. Fredrick Von Stieff - Brain in Balance: Understanding the Genetics and Neurochemistry behind Addiction and Sobriety.
Really a hard drug in a long therm use. Similar to opies. Hard WD and terribly addictive. People is dying, slowly with tremendous suffering.
The hardest drug I ever use it is IVing coke.
The rush is violent in high doses. Feeling butterflys in my belly just thinking of it

Alcohol and crack cocaine...separately, are the two hardest drugs there are. Maybe fentanyl due to its danger but it it doesn't make you lose your sanity like the other two I mentioned.

It really shocked me when Prince died, because he was known for being a health nut. Didn't drink, didn't smoke and was a vegetarian.

From my understanding, he had double hip replacement surgery from years of jumping and doing splits in high-heeled boots. He was such a private person that he didn't want to be seen at the local pharmacy, so he had someone bring him what he thought was Vicodin, but it turned out to be Fentanyl.

RIP Purple Dude 💜
He was likely denied the doses he need to address his pain level due to the CDC and DEA crackdown. His death happened right after so he probably had his scripts slashed into a fraction and had to supplement with fent and died.

The CDC and DEA killed prince and millions of others like this and they continue to do so.

Sort of flippantly want to say PCP. What other drug would make you want to cut your dick off? That's one serious drug (which has suffered a terrible reputation because of the idiot ex Wu Tang Clan & Big Lurch. It is a useful drug, just not good for people with a twisted grip on reality before they take it)

Oh you did Serotoni as well?
I got one of these sample pills with an order of research chemicals, did half of the pill and was in love with that substance. Got then 50g very cheap of which unfortunately my ex flushed the majority but it is among my top 3 of drugs.

you mean 4-methylaminorex? whats it like heard its like supreme meth

Desomorphine does not cause breakdown of the flesh

Drugs cooked over stoves with improper equipment, full of unreacted elements and insoluble particulates cause breakdown of the flesh.

If you synthed any drug in this way and then slammed it you will run into the same issues

Pure or even more competently made desomorphine is not going to share this issue

I agree with rest of post though, matter of definitions and perspective.

I realise I'm very late replying. I was just mentioning Desomorphine incase people didn't know what Krokodil was. It was less known when I made that post. Krokodil specifically causes the necrosis, not just regular desomorphine.
I've also since learned that even Krokodil actually doesn't cause those effects when correctly IV'd; it's if you MISS the vein - even just a tiny bit/partially - that it then causes soft tissue necrosis.

you mean 4-methylaminorex? whats it like heard its like supreme meth
4,4'-dimethylaminorex that was sold under the nick serotoni. While I would love to try 4-mar (afaik street name is euphoria/u4ea, thought ice as well but that's also used for meth) I never encountered that. Yeah, the reports say it's like the better cousin of meth. 4,4-dmar was an emoathogen on steroids, a triple releaser and MAO inhibitor in one molecule, basically flooding your brain with serotonin with amazingly little crash because the released serotonin is blocked from being discarded by mono amino oxidase. No clue why this molecule was well tolerated as long as not mixed with other monoaminergics when in theory it sounds like serotonin syndrome in a substance. They withdrew it from the market before mass production because of some fatalities off the imo overdosed sample pills bevause it took 2-3h onset what made people into believing it was inactive and redosing with other drugs. We have somebody here who binged a gram in 24h. I'd love to see it or other 4-mar derivates available, it's definitely one of my top 3 drugs, the other being methoxetamine and possibly the opioid BDPC. Recently there were fluorinated 4-mar derivates available but I didn't come to test them yet and the little reports I've heard of weren't so good.

Sort of flippantly want to say PCP. What other drug would make you want to cut your dick off?
It doesn't make me want to dismember myself, nor does it persuade me into homicidal and/or cannibalistic tendencies, and I've been smoking PCP on-and-off casually in spells whenever I'm near one of the major U.S. cities in which it's known to circulate (read: Richmond, DC, Philly, LA, NYC) for the last ~25 years. That's not to say that my singular anecdotal experiences mean much, but I've smoked Sherm with dozens of people, and seen at least as many more do PCP just fine as well.

Obviously if mental illness runs in one's family, or one has been diagnosed with something like bipolar, schizotypal/schizoaffective, or borderline personality disorder… or even body dysmorphic disorders, OCD, clinical depression, or perhaps if someone is easily given to paranoid thinking… that person should maybe consider skipping the heavy disso's altogether. At the very least, exercise extreme caution and have a couple trip sitters with you. Going all Big Lurch on your roommate just isn't a good look, ya know?

That's one serious drug (which has suffered a terrible reputation because of the idiot ex Wu Tang Clan & Big Lurch.
It's reputation was already pretty sketch long before these two incidents.

It is a useful drug, just not good for people with a twisted grip on reality before they take it)
Parke-Davis didn't really think so, but I like the drug for recreational purposes.

I realise I'm very late replying. I was just mentioning Desomorphine incase people didn't know what Krokodil was. It was less known when I made that post. Krokodil specifically causes the necrosis, not just regular desomorphine.
I've also since learned that even Krokodil actually doesn't cause those effects when correctly IV'd; it's if you MISS the vein - even just a tiny bit/partially - that it then causes soft tissue necrosis.
Oh yeah, I watched a whole documentary on Krokodil and it was terrifying. They showed a woman whose entire arm was rotted down to the bone!

They showed a woman whose entire arm was rotted down to the bone!

seen this too, the whole forearm freed from the flesh... again, it is not desomorphine but these dirty synthesis outcome that produces theses wounds.

Of the ones I've tried a-php hits hard, but I don't like it, too much..
in terms of effects never had anything more brutal than a dmt breakthrough, gong to another universe or dimension is quite "hard"
I've heard of an epidemic of slavic people injecting mephedrone in the street like if it was heroin, so maybe that shit IV'ed is pretty hard too, since those who used heroin stopped heroin and got addicted to meph.

Oh yeah, I watched a whole documentary on Krokodil and it was terrifying. They showed a woman whose entire arm was rotted down to the bone!

Same. I remember that scene. She was in hospital and a nurse was trying to clean it and you could literally see a significant portion of bone and she was begging the nurse to stop saying "the pain is too much". I felt so bad for her.

I want to say that pregabalin is a powefull enhance substance, that is known by my own experience. Yesterday I experimented with a 900mg. I mixed with 210mg orally taken and a 70mg methadone shoot. All of that on amphetamine paste, like two three big lines of it. It was a nice. I've been around the block of using opioids but pregabalin It's new for me. The shoot of metadhone had run an idiot.It was a mess. I won't explain cause I feel ashamed of this. Well, after the meta
Hit I tried to continue writing on bluelight.org
And IT was really hard to do it. Just before the shoot I took a Big line of amphets. So I was hitten in all directions. I lied on my couch and I thought that I needed something to calm down, and I swallowed 10mg Lorazepam. In 30 minuts I was relaxed, calm and really close to fall asllep.That's what I can remember that possibly it was not like I felt. In a couple of minutes I fall sleep.

However I'm remembering that after the heavy dose of amphetamine and the shoot of methadone I sweat profusely and my body temperature was higher so I cold down putting soaked clothes on my head mostly in my forehead. And It worked. I was with an empty stomach since 12 hours so I ate some chocolate and smoke two cigarretes, that's what I need It. At this point I left my phone and I began to feel the lorazepan so I turned up high on benzos and I fall sleep. I woke up this morning clearly fresh only that I couldn't read the phone properly. It take me 10 minuts nightmare before I start reading better.

When my parents left home I profit and I took a line of amphet and straight on I got trapped with bluelight organisation. Well I think It's enough...

The interesting thing about this thread is that pretty much every common recreational drug has been mentioned. It just shows that there isn't a "hardest drug", context is everything when it comes to drug use.

Last edited:
Sort of flippantly want to say PCP. What other drug would make you want to cut your dick off? That's one serious drug (which has suffered a terrible reputation because of the idiot ex Wu Tang Clan & Big Lurch. It is a useful drug, just not good for people with a twisted grip on reality before they take it)
Wu tang- affiliate. Get it right. As a new yorker, dont disrespect the wu, lol

Just to be clear: the necrosis, gangrene, and limb rot are the direct result of people injecting the impurities – namely red phosphorus, iodine, and hydroiodic acid – into their arms, IV, along with the specific opioid morphine derivative that is formed—dihydroxydesoxymorphine—interestingly, via reflux in HI acid, one of the most widely known methods for clandestine meth production from ephedrine or pseudoephedrine. So until 2012 Codeine could be procured over the counter in Russia. This can be crudely reacted with HI acid to reduce an oxygen atom from codeine and leave one with the more powerful derivative, the aforementioned desomorphine which acts exactly like any other morphine derivative if what's being administered is actually free from chemical solvents, reactants, catalysts and other sloppy leftover toxins.

Unfortunately, some Russians just did not have a single fuck to spare when it came to worrying about their health, and they shot the contaminated mixture called "ox blood" directly into their veins. All the industrial chemicals that are supposed to be cleaned out carefully were in fact administered along w/the drug itself in about as dangerous a manner as one could devise. Yet the media are a bunch of shitbags who have ZERO problems selling the public a "drugs = bad, krokodil = the new boogie man" story and allowing people to draw a false conclusion that something about a specific Russian morphine derivative causes tissue necrosis apropos of nothing…

Alcohol wins most destructive prize in my book. Heroin - the old fashioned real kind is kinda moreish. Speedballs is the apex for me...DMT beat me up psychologically pretty badly.