• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Whats the hardest drug you can think of?

Crack, especially when it's straight drop - it's as hard as rock!

Joking aside - crack/meth in a photo-finish, alcohol and heroin very close behind

Probably fent and its 'logs.... Or booze or nicotime lol
Gbl is no pussy shit either..
Guess meth n crack r kinda up there...

Triazolo benzos r also up there. Mofukers nearly killed me dead

But yea, this question has many variables which apply very differently to each and every individual..... For some it could be cannabis! 🤷‍♂️

Which Triazolobenzodiazepines are you referring to. I like alprazolam a lot, but clonazolam for example, made me lose about 2 weeks of my life when a friend gave me some a few years ago. I have zero clue of what happened to me or what I did for 2 weeks of my life. That shit is no joke. It’s still legal to by most everywhere too. Scary shit!

🧙‍♂️
Yea not over here it isnt.. But yea.. Clonazolam, flubromazolam and xanax.... They were the end of my benzo stint... I did them all daily to equivalent to roughly 400mg diaz for a good year or 2, i duno, its so fuckin blurry.
The accidental cold turkey from that did literally nearly end me.

Playing with fire while soaked in lighter fluid

I’m sure I have real brain damage from my years of taking benzodiazepines. Between benzos and alcohol abuse I’m surprised my brain even works anymore.

If you didn’t have enough to worry about read this:

🧙‍♂️
No need. I know they damaged my brain, pair em up with a hefty booze habit and 10-20g of K a day for extended periods... Its a no brainer, no pun intended 😂

Fuck it. Like i said earlier, it is whst it mother fucking is! 🤷‍♂️ Yolo bitch

The answers would be different I suspect if prohibition wasn't a factor, comparing pure pharmaceutical grade substances