• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What would you listen to if you were rolling right now/what would you recommend to me rolling right now?

If you're into A Scanner Darkly at all (either the film or the novel) I highly recommend this album about substance D. When this came out I had a kilo of 4-MMC. Crazy summer in 2010. This is only disc one. I fully believe in A Scanner Darkly and substance d. I've probably read the book at least 5 times. Substance d is real. I've lived it. Sometimes I'm sure I'm Bob Arctor.

Last edited:
If you're into A Scanner Darkly at all I highly recommend this album about substance D. When this came out I had a kilo of 4-MMC. Crazy summer in 2010. This is only disc one. I fully believe in A Scanner Darkly and substance d. I've probably read the book at least 5 times. Substance d is real. I've lived it. Sometimes I'm sure I'm Bob Arctor.

I was sure 4-MMC was an incidence of substance d exposure. Even helped supply it for a time. I feel like not many people understand about substance d

I got to meet Dieselboy at a small show in 2006. That was really cool.
Anyone else out there sure substance d exists?

Global substance d distribution will never end either....4-mmc was only one of many

In 2010 I was doing 3g a day of 4-MMC for a few months. I feel hella experienced with substance d.

After a ten year break I'm realizing I'm one of those people addicted to substance d. It doesn't get old

Right now I feel like I'm just passing through with this experience of substance d. Expose yourself

Who else here is aware of substance d addiction at some point in their life?? When I read the novel A Scanner Darkly for the first time I was already a user of substance d too

Substance d wasn't even fictional when it was first written about in the seventies. It will change your life.

Last edited:
The question once you've been exposed to substance d is "Do I continue to consume it and for how long this time?"

Can you believe I gave up substance d in order to get married and have a family. Now here I am 10 years later divorced with substance d manifesting in my life again. Finding out if I want to live thai way again. It's hard to get away from.

Oh well, since you did them, have a great hippy flip!
I have a hippy flip planned for this Sunday :)
Please update us when your roll gets going.

Ugh, that's a lot of material to ingest.
What would be the approximate dried shroom equivalent?
I hope you enjoy exposure to substance d. It's addictive

Should be equivalent of 3.5g dry

Hippy flipping tonight has been interesting. I don't think I've ever tried to share before about my personal beliefs and experiences with substance d before.

So many dedicated to experiencing substance d on blue light. Knowingly or unknowingly

I used to really live like I believed in substance d forever. I thought I could forever when I had a kilo of 4-MMC