• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What would you listen to if you were rolling right now/what would you recommend to me rolling right now?

More Dutch insanity! I suggest learning how they dance to hardcore in order to enjoy properly.

Pot has really had an odd effect post roll. Actually I feel off in general and am so tempted to make the phone call for more rolls so I can alter how I feel...hmm

I just realized while watching this one that I have mushrooms and could be hippy flipping right now! Vote yes or no!

I just weighed 65 grams of fresh mushrooms. I'm seconds away from calling my dude for rolls.

Not to lecture, but you seem to be rolling way too often.
A few weeks off would do your brain some good.
Yeah. I plan to take a break. I'm sitting outside smoking a bowl right now. I ate 35g of fresh shrooms and starting to feel them. I've got 12 rolls on the way but my dude just called and said he's having car trouble. Normally he'd have been here a long time ago. He lives down the street lol.
Anyway I dunno maybe it's best to just enjoy the shrooms tonight. We shall see when he gets here I suppose.

you remind me of myself man i use to take mdma every week for ages till the comedowns got so bad i had to quit

you remind me of myself man i use to take mdma every week for ages till the comedowns got so bad i had to quit

By reading @simstim posts, it sounds like he is rolling much more often than once a week.
I may be wrong, and I'm not trying to be his mom.

I roll fairly often (once every 3-4 weeks for the last 1.5 years), but never binge.

Well they're here and tripping pretty good now. So....I guess I'm about to have three pills. lol that sounds kinda silly now while I'm tripping but I guess let's keep it rolling!

Just chewed 3 pills. Who is gonna help me hippy flip tonight?

Lol @this music. I feel like taking a walk outside but don't live in the safest neighborhood for night time strolls.

Keep the suggestions rolling!!

Just chewed 3 pills. Who is gonna help me hippy flip tonight?

Oh well, since you did them, have a great hippy flip!
I have a hippy flip planned for this Sunday :)
Please update us when your roll gets going.

I ate 35g of fresh shrooms and starting to feel them.

Ugh, that's a lot of material to ingest.
What would be the approximate dried shroom equivalent?