• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What would you listen to if you were rolling right now/what would you recommend to me rolling right now?

Yep. It's time to take some days off again. I've been partying like I haven't rolled in ten years. Oh, yeah!! I did take ten years off from rolling until my weed man gave me a pill for being a good customer a few weeks ago. I was pretty amazed when it worked. So far I'm not regretting being off SSRI's.

Last edited:
Today I've had two beers and lots of marijuana. I'm hearing dubstep that's not there. The other day it was dnb. Anyone else experience this post roll after listening to lots of music? Lol.

I've been hesitant to post this but it's worth hearing so here is the bass cannon

I believe this was posted awhile back, but good again!
Keep the suggestions coming so we've all got plenty of music to experience when we're rolling next. Me I was still again yesterday. I need to take a break. That's kind of tough for me right now having cheap access to good pills again after a 10 year break. Especially since my dude owes me two pills and if I call him I'll probably buy 10. It's ridiculous how much cheaper they are when I buy 10 or more. Anyway, keep it rolling

I believe this was posted awhile back, but good again!
Keep the suggestions coming so we've all got plenty of music to experience when we're rolling next. Me I was still again yesterday. I need to take a break. That's kind of tough for me right now having cheap access to good pills again after a 10 year break. Especially since my dude owes me two pills and if I call him I'll probably buy 10. It's ridiculous how much cheaper they are when I buy 10 or more. Anyway, keep it rolling
Haha will do. I have stacks of good tunes

Lol. I used to listen to stuff like this long before I started rolling. Once I started rolling I went a whole other direction. Anyone here who used to party like this??