• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What would you listen to if you were rolling right now/what would you recommend to me rolling right now?

Thank you for that much needed break from the dnb. I swear I listened to so much crazy dnb over the past three days that I've been hearing it in my head and trying to dance to it all day without it being there. I didn't eat any pills today until about 15 minutes ago....

Keep the much appreciated suggestions coming!!

i have plenty of time for epic , old-school trance anthems when using mdma e.g.

i am only truly at home, on mdma, with the psytrance e.g.

hope you are having fun!

alasdair

Thanks for the suggestions!!

I really enjoyed that Logic Bomb track. I used to listen to psytrance 20 years ago before I started rolling. Once I started rolling heavily and mixing MDMA with adderall and meth I pretty much gave up on trance in favor of dnb and anything else hard and dark. I need some more relaxed music sometimes on days like this. I had two pills last night and one this morning. My dude owes me a couple pills but I'm not sure I'm cool talking more at this point. I've been up 4 days and I'm feeling out of it.

Please keep the suggestions coming! Let's keep it rolling!

(love the vid for this one, it's class - EPILEPSY WARNING though)

One of them days!! .. I don't give a FUCK!

Last edited:
I subjected my roommate to this outloud today so I might as well post it

Please keep the suggestions coming. I'm still rolling. I'm hoping to somehow attract more people to post tracks while they're rolling! If you feel like popping a pill and sharing go for it!

I subjected my roommate to this outloud today so I might as well post it

Please keep the suggestions coming. I'm still rolling. I'm hoping to somehow attract more people to post tracks while they're rolling! If you feel like popping a pill and sharing go for it!

Lol. Anyone here ever combine MDMA with spice? I have a few times recently and it's unique! I hit some earlier right before I played this song. that was intense!! Very euphoric, psychedelic almost

Ok!! Who else either is rolling and wants to share some music or has some favorite rolling music to share? Post it now! Do it! Post what you like!

I slept last night and down today. Thanks to EVERYBODY who is participating for the music!! Keep the suggestions coming! Feel free to post more if you have already!

I slept last night and down today. Thanks to EVERYBODY who is participating for the music!! Keep the suggestions coming! Feel free to post more if you have already!
It's a great thread, thanks for bringing it back - the origins of BL stemmed from the raver scene in the late 90s and early 2000s, obv with HR in mind. Nice to be reminded.

Lol, here's some old school hardcore for the gabbers lol. I have a relative that I'm close with and when he's rolling this this is his favorite shit.

Last edited: