• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What would you listen to if you were rolling right now/what would you recommend to me rolling right now?

another active music thread

What are you listening to Today? - Part II | Page 101 | Bluelight.org

Yea that's usually where i hang out for music around here....you're thread is ok too tho - i like all the music threads

catboogie.gif

except for when they start posting reggae.....reggae, r&b, and country....im out on those 3

The first d'n'b album I ever bought

Man I never thought I'd still be listening to drum and bass twenty years later!! It's so crazy to find this twenty years later and listen to it while I'm high.

fucking genius

I saw him (with Fabio/Grooverider as support) touring the Timeless album in 1995

Nobody had ever heard anything like it previously, mainly due there never having been anything like it previously!

They performed it with a full (and fucking LIT) live band (decks included obvs). The female singer was the world kickboxing champ at the time. 3 thousand people totally mashed on incredibly strong ecstasy, nobody could quite believe what we were seeing/hearing :)

Goldie and some of their entourage also came to the unofficial afterparty where we all shared a highly euphoric dancefloor until verrry late...great fucking memory!

here's a sample...imagine peaking on the most magic of mdma while it was performed to 3k high as fuck people a couple of weeks after the album was released, through an epic PA with mega sub bass...and you might get somewhere close :)

This one brings back sooooo many memories, nostalgia to the max. Makes me think of old school basement raves. If you don't recognize the title or the intro, wait until the intro is over (around 1:30) and if you've experienced the early 2000's rave scene, I guarantee you'll recognize it. This is an absolute anthem of an era

*edit*
And for good measure, I'll throw in this one, goes nice together with the previous one

Tetrameth is kind of hit or miss. I enjoy his music immensely...

...and if one likes to go slow...

If you like dnb this is unique. DJ Dara's best mix IMHO. Pretty intense.

Last edited:
Whew!! I bet I've lost 15 or 20 lbs due to rolling over the last few weeks, All my pants are so loose. Time to take some days off...
I don't want to kill your vibe, just checking: you're aware of the potential repercussions of rolling so frequently? Because of the properties of this drug, it's not advised to roll more than once a month. If you're just starting out you will not feel this, you can roll multiple days a week without any repercussions but sooner or later that will catch up to you. This drug is pretty unforgiving with abuse and can have serious side-effects that can go on for months if you're unlucky. Trust me, I know. Just check out the LTC thread if you want to know what that's like. If you already know this, carry on, not here to lecture, I just know there are a lot of people that are simply not aware of this and use it like they would for instance weed. I did the same when I was new to it though, I just know where that leads

Here, have a track =D this is one of the most epic-sounding liquid DnB tracks I know, the way that intro builds up and then drops is truly masterfully done. I really really like this one, especially when I'm rolling. I once was at a S.P.Y set and apparently he loves this remix so much that he played the remix of his own track in stead of playing his own original one. Now that's rare, that is a serious acknowledgement

I don't want to kill your vibe, just checking: you're aware of the potential repercussions of rolling so frequently? Because of the properties of this drug, it's not advised to roll more than once a month. If you're just starting out you will not feel this, you can roll multiple days a week without any repercussions but sooner or later that will catch up to you. This drug is pretty unforgiving with abuse and can have serious side-effects that can go on for months if you're unlucky. Trust me, I know. Just check out the LTC thread if you want to know what that's like. If you already know this, carry on, not here to lecture, I just know there are a lot of people that are simply not aware of this and use it like they would for instance weed. I did the same when I was new to it though, I just know where that leads

Here, have a track =D this is one of the most epic-sounding liquid DnB tracks I know, the way that intro builds up and then drops is truly masterfully done. I really really like this one, especially when I'm rolling. I once was at a S.P.Y set and apparently he loves this remix so much that he played the remix of his own track in stead of playing his own original one. Now that's rare, that is a serious acknowledgement

Yes, I am aware, but thank you for reminding everyone. Actually I made a thread about this which is a bit more detailed. Basically I have a cheap source for good pills and have been going on 3-4 day benders like I used to when I was in my twenties (36 now). Cool music track btw, Keep the tracks coming!!

Has anyone here ever seen this before?? Haha It's pretty cool actually. I think the last time I watched it was with a couple of friends and we were all on 4-MMC.