• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What would happen if Bluelight members got together to party?

Haha, that's us! Blurlight Olympians, champions de la molécule.

I just found a local vendor that sells mescaline analogues.... just as I'd started down a whole new path of mix / match experiments. And 1CP-LSD micropellets.

FFS. I might grab 100 pellets... for posterity, and a 250 mg sample of each of the 3 mescaline analogues. Also for posterity

Last edited:
I honestly highly doubt it.

My tagline is "Know your dose so ya don't comatose"

I'm being trained in fields of medicine and chemistry. Most of us are responsible, intelligent and mature about our use. But hey, your might be right, sometimes we get a little overzealous, I'm no exception.

Molecular athletics requires years of conditioning... hahaha. Gotta crack a few eggs to make an omelet right?

vPzJZRg.jpg

Awe. I guess he's doing alright.

I loved him. He was so real. ☹

Highly amazing at times. 😁

For those who left, I hope they find much
happiness. 💕💕💞 Or whatever that is all about.
Hey, does anybody have any dope 😉 JUST KIDDING. Loooool. ?
Miss you dood 👍🏼😁🦄🤘😎
🏹🏹🏹

It's ranged for me from quasi-scientific experiments with research chemicals to some guy trying to steal someone else's girl.

I would be very scary to me! I would have to pull out some secrete weapons to keep you away.

giphy.gif

What would happen at a Bluelight gathering? Some fucking snitch would try to take everyone out.

It would have to be invitation only.

... then pass out wake up 60 min latter to throw up then eat rofphonal with Ambien ( did once) butt chugg dxm with guff n fireball whiskey then huff a bag of gass n smoke a cig to the filter (woops)

It would either be utter mayhem, or organized chaos. I could imagine it would be pretty interesting to meet all these charismatic, eccentric type individuals. With all of our pseudoscience, and real science, philosophical banter, backhanded compliments and of course, no shortage of time and material for viewing through the looking glass.

Been to many gatherings over the world and survived.

Just.

I live in Baltic States (don't want to say the country), but for few more months I am in France.

I'd furnish beer, pipes and whatever my stash has to offer, hoping the others exchange too.
There should be rooms for each type of drugs, and a bigger one for people going fuck it I'll take some morphine and some coke along with some speed and maybe some flualp and a beer just to chat.

🥳