• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What would happen if Bluelight members got together to party?

Ohh I'm imagining the waxy DMT. I always process mine down to just Xstal, no lipids left. That may have been full spectrum stuff you had, I found the effects of the waxy stuff and the xstal stuff to be subjectively different in terms of effect profile as well.

I enjoy the waxy stuff more than the straight xstal smoked TBH
Was not sure but eyeballed doses were incredibly potent, but normally would combine with lsd.

I've never ventured into 5-MEO-xxx land yet. I should just for experimentation sake. Always wantdd to try 5-MEO-DMT. Sounds life changing

And the 2cx family is very interesting, but hard to come by. I've done 2CB and 2CI before. 2CI was the craziest of the 2 for sure hands down.

Have you ever played that video game called Rez for the Sega Dreamcast? Everything took on this crazy geometric kind of positioning and it had crazy Lines Moving almost as if they were following the path of copper in a circuit. It was very unique. Visual snow and twinkling moving... things.

All these ominous mentions of "too much fun" make me want to attempt some sort of orchestral congregation of members. It sounds like the consensus is that it would either be fun, or too much fun. But in either case, fun.

Bluelight.org annual meetup. The party for science.

It could have a costume competition, a science and talent component, music, all kinds of decent stuff.

I wonder how many bluelighters are athletes, like, would the party be a wicked thing to do in whistler in the heat of the summer. Hiking biking and mountain climbing/ bouldering with shenanagans of a sophisticated nature planned with a tasteful itinerary in the evening. Pool party and live music, big BBQ and good company.

Could be cool.

Reactions: CFC
I think that most Bluelighters are people that like to 'push the envelope' with drugs. So a general meet up could get quite messy.

But it would be bloody good fun...

If we do this I wanna get a pool going for how many members we'll have to narcan. Closest without going over gets the stash pot we pay into with drugs and also a free narcan pass themselves.

I was literally just considering how much ketanserin and narcan should be on site.
I'm down, I have goodies to toss in the hat

This party is sounding better by the minute !! ( would be this centuries Woodstock:devilish:)
who are we going to get to Play, all the bands I like are either dead or in wheelchairs :p8)

All these comments of times past are just mounting platonic tension...

*Continues to lurk the lounge...*

If we do this I wanna get a pool going for how many members we'll have to narcan. Closest without going over gets the stash pot we pay into with drugs and also a free narcan pass themselves.
total # - 1

I will never use that poison again.

lots of <3 to my fellow doggos