• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What would happen if Bluelight members got together to party?

You know we joke about it and everything, but I'm pretty sure everybody who would be invited would have the wherewithal to keep their consumption in check, should they decide to partake.

I'm not even sure I'd get too intoxicated, it'd probably provide a more positive and meaningful experience to maintain a level of coherence where social interaction can take place at a decent level. Helping facilitate hospitality would probably be a buzz in and of itself.

Thankfully you are not everybody

Party pooper
I'm totally OK if other people like it/enjoy it, want to use, whatever, but I absolutely can't do it w/o totally throwing my life away. Every brain is different, every person is different. It was "too good" for me, if that makes sense.

There are sensory experiences you shouldn't reach for or, by nature of contrast, something else in your life that may not even be "that bad" will be "that bad", if that makes sense.

Positive and negative perceptual experiences are contrasted by each other; we know pain because we know pleasure (both are perceived by the same brain receptors, and what not) and this would explain why withdrawal is "painful". You feel good pressing down a "gas pedal" and when the car runs out of gasoline it'll feel terrible to just sit there unable to do anything.

I know I'm at a point in my life where [censored probably better for tds -ch]

Last edited:
I party with some Bluelighters that have become some of my closest friends on a regular basis. I have met a number of Bluelighters, in one case went to a house party with one and good god was that strange. =D

Last time I got together with bluelighters, we went to art museums and botanical gardens.

It was v adult.

I lived every minute of it.

Also did drugs too.

I imagine it would be a lot like the parties my friends and I hold every 6 months or so at a cabin in the woods (like 80 people in a palatial "cabin"), only with fewer people who just smoke a few joints or have a few beers, and with opioids and meth. Actually thinking about it - I think I'm glad that the parties I go to don't have those two (more the opioids, esp. since I help run them and am involved, and we don't want the risk of people ODing there; someone almost always mentions this in the runup to them, and people have to be reassured that nobody was going to be shooting dope there. I think a lot of them would be super freaked out and worried if anyone in our friend group was doing that...)

Reactions: CFC
How many of the individuals who would be interested live around the GVA? (Greater Vancouver area) in Canada BC?

3gma67.png

This is on my list of destinations in the next 12 months, along with Hawaii. It won't be as much of a party, more of a relax and recenter kinda thing. With school for the last year, this is gonna be waaaay up there on the budget but very worth it.

Might mix it in with some camping and touring the wineries in the area to make the most of the drive.

Sitting totally locked down in quarantine, reading bluelight, total boredom. Oh, how I wish that bluelight party/ meetup would be a real thing sometime in the future. On the other hand, I am in a small place in Europe's nowhere, probably nobody here/ expensive to get anywhere.

My god, I've been lurking supplier websites for ampules of morphine haha. It'd be a dream buy, loves me a good shot of morph. I'm growing poppies next year so I can smoke some home made opium, this year I'm between provinces working so I'd miss harvest :/

I just finished watching Rick and Morty all the way through and all my schoolwork is narrated it Rick's voice now haha. Can't stop it, but it makes reading a little more comical.