• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was Your Nightly Fix? v. Needs Moar Meth

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Nightly fix thread but sounds good nonetheless..

Beers and blunt last night and just woke up here at 4AM on the east coast. Bout to go smoke the roach from last night.

Beers and blunt last night and just woke up here at 4AM on the east coast. Bout to go smoke the roach from last night.

Hahah yeah I just found out 8(

Ahaaha!

Blunts till I passed out last night best I've slept in along time.
Only awoke once from my done taper.

friend bailed tonight so i scraped out the inside of my tooter
plus a 2mg etizolam i found rolling round a drawer yesterday

leftovers for dinner ;)

Last edited:
Still boozin

Wanna cig but my throat hurts from too many smoked over the last 24-48hrs. So I'll just stick with the beer.

My brain kinda hurts, I'll have some water too.

^My brain kinda hurts too.

So I ended up getting pretty fuckin drunk. Also smoked a shit tona weed. But got damn do I feel excellent. Gonna contnue to smoke a shit ton a weed then pass out for a long fucking time. Peace. :)

i drank 3 ipas and a couple bowls of good weed right after work. Then picked up some whiskey and drank half the bottle and just now smoked another bowl. Faded, numb, whatever. good enough for me gonna pass out soon

Last night was pretty good, went over to my buddy's mini party with a solid mxe/etiz buzz. Bought a g of decent coke and added that into the mix, a good time was had by everyone

I have two ounces of weed I couldn't care less about. Relapsed on black after a long time and decided to just buy an 8 ball of meth and ride out the worst of it.... but then I did the 8 ball in 2 or 3 days (I honestly don't know) and the worst of my kick just happened to coincide with the worst of my comedown. Its 730 and ive smoked an 8th of weed already, im not high at all. And it's good weed too.

Temaz 45mg every night for the last 4021 nights or roughly 11 years either because I'm sober but can't sleep or not so sober and coming down from some stim that requires taming if I ever want to get some sleep, that perpetual doozie I dread every night high or low. I am "lucky" enough to have a multi-shrink-certified case of chronic intractable insomnia as they put it so I need the meds. Kind of a drag I don't enjoy benzos for recreational purposes but at least I never run out. DEA people are in some kind of bizarre fit over this specific drug but I fart in their general direction.

Regular routine of coffee and valium.

Just enough to help me do what I gotta do for dem paychex.

25mg zolpidem
10mg diazepam
10mg oxy snorted
10 shots of vodka
weed

i think i need help now

Status
Not open for further replies.