• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was Your Nightly Fix? v. Needs Moar Meth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wake up still feeling drunk and some methadone/stoned, have one more morning drink being near 1/3 bottle, tobacco, and more of this indica like 'noid.

2mg of Suboxone and 4mg of Xanax. My nightly/morning fixes are not that interesting unless I stop taking my Subs for a little bit,lol.

Smoked a hash spliff, watched the butterfly effect (well I watched n 2 and 3) and now I'm smoking another spliff.
I feel very tired but wanted another spliff, I think Ill have a good nights sleep tonight.

1mg or a little under a mg of Suboxone, 20mg of Valium, and 1mg of Xanax...need to aqquire some bud SOON! Said I was gonna skip my Sub dose 2nite, and benzo's, that way I would have atleast get a good glow for a bit 2morro, but maybe I will just wait till later in the day to dose,or get some acutual opiates,but all thats around is hydrocodone...ugh. Would be okay but I just don't feel like eating 20 pills at one time...

Oh, not from florida 420, I'm in MS. We're flooded with Hydro's and Percocets then when you get in with the "right" people ya can get the better stuff. And Edit my nightly fix added another 500mcg of bupe and 1mg of Xanax...cuz it's friday, I gotta sore throat and lost my cigs. Drive 20 mins to go get some more cigs, or wait, really want a Newport. Think i'm gonna go for a drive.

Well, it's 4 hours before my nightly fix but it's just gonna be a 25mg Doxlylamine for sleep tonight. Got some real opiates today though=) Ten percocets tens(wish I coulda got 20 though), was sooo happy because I am coming down with something with 4mg of xanax and a 25mg Doxylamine for a lil' nod, then at 9 tonight another 25mg of Doxy for me to just pass out since I gotta get up early.

For what a nice bong costs I'd rather have a half ounce of pot. I have to smoke outside anyway.

Tonight was just ibuprofen and caffeine for me

.2g dope
30mg d-amp
cig

No bud/beers tonight. Have a lot of shit on my mind. For once I wish I had someone to vent to :\

sobriety approaching, night falling, gin and baclofen come to save the day

im safe at least 1 more night

woo for 80mg methadone on no tol

Last edited:
the soma potenti8 da done ? wonder what it'd do to oxy if taken together, he we only get the end product of Soma - meprobamate, and that potenti8s the shit outta oxy and even codeine.

I got major fucked up my nikka
I'd defo say they potentate eachother.
I've had the chance to get mep before but went soma as its what I know. Maybe I'll look into it next time.

Smoked a joint bouta hit up Popeyes get my chicken on, then eat some xanax and smoke some more.

Status
Not open for further replies.