• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was Your Nightly Fix? v. Needs Moar Meth

Status
Not open for further replies.
90mg of oxycodone 2mg of klonopin and 50mg of doxylamine...love doxylamine with my opiatas, really potenitates the nod...benzos don't for me.

Had a short nap (1h) before I woke up again with speed, so that I won't fall asleep again and get my formerly tired ass to university.
Is that a nightly or morning fix?

Just the benzo and coffee, one of my 4 managers is being a cunt, but its OK because my other ones are chill... Can't wait to leave in 4.5 hours and get wrecked. Soooo much looking forward to the booze. Needa reup on cigs too.

Smoking some chronic gotta be at work in 4 hours
I'm not a fan of my Job bouta switch it up once I'm off this mutha fuckin methadone

Last night it was 2mg etiz 15 mg ir oxy, gran of fish scale and a nice big line of mxe with dabs on dabs on dabs. Great combo I tell ya

1mg of IV Suboxone+2mg Xanax+this bowl of weed I'm about to smoke... We should have a what was your evening fix, cuz I had 3 more xanax round 5....

So today was the Iron Bowl, that legendary yearly football brawl between cross-state arch-rivals UA and Auburn. It is unquestionably the most sacred day in the state of Alabama, and accordingly, not one person in this town is sober tonight ... because the Crimson Tide, as usual, kicked Auburn's pathetic redneck ASS!! We've cemented our position as the #1 team in the nation (yet again), and claimed our ticket to the SEC final and then the fuckin' BCS National Championship and our 16th National Title! ... nbd of course. Business as usual.

Everyone at this particular game-watching party was fulfilling their obligation as citizens of the Bama Nation to get blind drunk before the second quarter; I don't drink, but I more than made up for it with fat lines of MXE and some damn fine meth. Even with my stupid unshakable amphetamine and NMDA-antagonist tolerances, the wibbly limbs and strobe-light vision and happy confusion of MXE had me fitting right in among the lushes, and the meth--even snorted, even after a week of daily abuse--nudged me right back up to my gregarious and witty IV meth high from earlier today.

I shared the goods, everyone got well fucked up, the Tide slaughtered the Tigers and we got even fuckeder up. But by 1 a.m. the vibe was getting pretty old, so I walked back to my apartment and, already feeling tired and achy from the revelry, impulsively prepped a shot of H (yes mom, i still used a new rig and bacteriostatic water and a micron filter even though i was in a hurry and not about to deal with that scale bullshit) for a quiet evening in bed. Shot up clean, got the flush of heat across my body and metallic tang in the throat--but just kept rising!

So yeah, the last few hours have been beautiful and a little hilarious--nodded at my desk for a good ten minutes trying to put my meds into the weekly pill minder; built a cozy fort out of the pillows and blankets in my bedroom and stocked it with only the most important things in my life (laptop, headphones, mflb w/ power adapter, carmex lip balm, a 2-liter osprey hydration bladder of cold, cold, effortlessly drinkable water), with plans to never move from the spot; got the heroin munchies hardcore and left the spot and brought a box of dry cheerios, squares of extra-dark chocolate, and a big 'le thing of swedish fish back to my den. And now, with my every attempt at browsing or commenting on bluelight or reddit thwarted by the nod, here I am, finally finishing one single post before the blissful hypnagogic haze gets me again. On that note, I'm off to close my eyes intentionally now. Y'all stay safe, happy and high :) oh and
ROLL MOTHERFUCKIN' TIDE!

tl;dr-- meth, mxe, heroin, cannabis, & alabama football got this lady high af

Last edited:
1mg or 1.5mg of Suboxone 3.5mg of Xanax and 5mg of Valium...Meant to save a xanax but was having a BITCH finding a spot, so took one when I just meant to take half, ended up just leaving me .5mg of xanax and 5mg of valium left. And no weed tonight =(. I'ts been a lovely combo for me so far(my subs benzo's, and weeed) the weed definately brings something outta the Suboxone that benzo's can't(it's like this with me for other opiates also..)

There's TONS of fish down south ;). Vacation time?
OT; Indica Edible thus far, waiting a few hours then I'm taking my nightly 300mg Diph, and 2mg Lorazepam SL. Fuck, I just want my MxE to arrive, damnit!

started me on diazepam to taper.

few know this but 3mg klonopin = about 15mg diazepam, I always thought 5mg diazepam equaled .5mg klonopin but ask any pharmacist or psychiatrist.

followed the 15mg up with 3-4 beers to get sorta nice feely instead of just sleepy and comfy.

will go to bed soon, got school tomorrow.

Thats funny ho chi min, if i take even 1.5mg of klonopin im on the verge of passing out, on 10mg of valium im pretty close to normal.

I took 5mg val and smoked a small spliff while getting ready for work tonight.

Did a bag, and now i'm feeling better. :)

Now im waiting until my roomie passes out then i'm going to fire up a bowl of some sweet tasting loud.

Going to save my last bag for in the morning. And hopefully strech the remaining gram of this medical out for the next 24hrs, and it's back to reggie. :/

Did I mention that i've been drinking?

Must really be some decent tina, last time I did it I missed 1/3rd of my shot, so I told my friend I needed more, he gave me a big ass shard, booted it, goddamn.. Fell back on my bed from the rush, it was overwhelming in a good / bad way if that makes sense. Eyes wobbling like I was rolling tits, couldn't focus on shit, then I thru up and proceeded to play halo for about 12 hours straight without a cigret break.

LSDMDMA&12727761 said:
Wow
this post is ridiculous, im ridiculous, im high as shit. You can tell what im on just by looking at this post, not even reading it ;)

Haha yes it is but in the funny way where it's obvious that your speeding nicely. Your TLDR was just as long as the original post :p

Status
Not open for further replies.