Status
Not open for further replies.
Tonight's dosing regimen for ya boi is as follows (30 min. between each dose):

50mg diphenhydramine
9g kratom
10mg hydrocodone
5mg hydrocodone
5mg hydrocodone

with bong rips sprinkled all in between. =D Time to get started, dropping the dph at this very moment. In about an hour and a half I'll be on top of da world. Peace broskis. %)

Last night I had about a milligram of valium. Tonight gonna have maybe another milligram. I'm trying to get by on as little as possible to save it up for a rainy day.

that sounds like a placebo dose, but its better than nothing i guess

ot: same old shit, natty light weed and bacon

Last edited:
Went on a hike, smoked a joint in a little awesome cave really high up, and then smoked wax at a hectic mountain peak. Then I took 1.75mg alprazolam and smoked more wax and got some In N' Out.

that sounds like a placebo dose, but its better than nothing i guess

ot: same old shit, natty light weed and bacon

Yup, I've split 5mg over the last three nights. Now I can go hog on the weekend.

Tonight was coffee and the benny. Same for tomorrow. Friday = FUN though.

Actually they come in 2mg doses and most doctors say that 5mg valium equals 1mg klonopin, so it's kinda like taking .35-.5mg klonopin. I find klonopin more therapeutic and calming at that ratio, but to each their own. One site said 5mg valium equals .25-4mg klonopin, so it really depends upon the individual.

nightly fix, got home, had one 40mg ritalin ER in advance, tried to defeat the ER mechanism by crushing beads... impossible witout a phatmy grinder, so sublingualled the 40mg ritalin, then the usual x2mg ethyl loflazeate+ 40mgmg prazepam+ 1 loprazolam and a cheeky dab of MXE S/L maybe 50+mg approx..... woke up at 4 am, mad hungry, popped a few anxios, a dab of meclonazepam and gradually S/L my last of MXE, will pop a lopraz to sleep, but atm enjoying too much music and relaxation.... Birthday very soon, want to celebrate that, gf asleep atm, will choose today, what we want to party on/ what we have....

currentlyt drinking my 4th beer and smoked a bowl of gsc with wax on top just now. Pretty high and lightly drunk, already feeling sleepy :)

was running ok on lower doses of diclaz after an incident, like half to 2/3 doses

so tonight on a half dose taken in the day still feelin fine, i take the last 17-20mg of my moxy. Again right as I hit peak so do withdrawals come out too much. If this has taught me anything, tonight, im not in control of all the benzos i have lots of access to, gonna get strict and have my parents keep it/dose me. Watch me weigh.... my gram of diclaz will leave in less than a week

cimetidine and a methadone when wd hit too

gettin back to building into +++

Last night i had .20gs of Tar Heroin
35mgs of Oxycodone IR up the nose
5-7mgs of Alprazolam kinda got off strac.
150mgs Doxylamine
Lots of Pinapple Kush
I was feeling fuckin Excellent!!! my fiance helped me get into our bed lol.

All this drug use is making me jealous as fuck.

I'm only having a beer

Bought the actual tank off my friend for 40, pay another individual 40 to get it filled, though I'm tight with this person so IDK what others pay. A 10lb tank isn't really too big, but it'll last quite a while. I try not to binge, but I'd be lying if I said I haven't in the past. Oh yeah, it's bubble gum flavored =D

I officcialllyyy hate you as fuck. No I mean I Loooove you im so jelly

My friend in AK had one. The price ratio, ease of use, 8 charger sized balloons on demand....

p.s. clear your mail

usual night for me? hmm well typically ill have some delicious butterfree weed(le) brownies followed by a nice fat jigglypuff of some grade A charshard crystal meth followed by koffing/weezing. then maybe ill squirtle a little bth into my iv(y)soar if i get sick of trying to diglett for veins...and before you know it im having my last blast(oise) of me(ow)th up the right! if i can't sleep ill have brock put me in a machokehold until i pass out with cig ash everywhere and according to professor oak i hella snoarlax when I'm fucked up. usually wake up a lil drowzee or krabby but thats the chansey i take to party like a machamp, no fear(ow) bitch!!!

(sorry for the spelling errors I'm on my pokedex its a bitch to type on/still figuring out how to use it)

Took 30mg Adderall a few hours ago shortly after doing .3g of dope.

I never know if my fixes are nightly or morningly.... I wake up at like 8pm to get ready for work at 10 haha.

Just coffee tonight. I actually forgot!! To take benzo. More for later :)

Sometimes I get tempted to blaze at work but its really not a good idea til I've been here for more than a few weeks lol. The hours between midnight and 3am are super slow though.

90mg of IV Oxycodone & 3.5mg of Klonopin,was feeling lovely then dozed off snoring with my headphones in(hate it when I just doze off and not nod,kinda feels like a waste) but luckily I woke up still feeling pretty damn good... On a bupe vacation so have been enjoying the Oxy the past few days 210mg today & yesterday. Oh and how could I forget some chocolate milk, gotta love chocolate milk when high, bout to have another glass and a Newport.

Methylphenidate, vodka redbull, a shitload of tequila shots and weed <3
Lovely combination, got me really sedated and just feeling like in heaven when I got home and laid down lol.

Dr. Opium

Status
Not open for further replies.