• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What was your morning fix? v. waking and baking

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been microdosing LSD and psilocybin for awhile now. It makes me much happier through out the day and more energetic. I tend to eat healthier and make smarter choices when I'm microdosing as well. It seems to help with my long term memory and it just makes my days more interesting in general. I'm much more social and have a better sense of humor when microdosing too, come to think of it. ?

Shit. A couple mgs sub...
Small shot of h. STUPID choice. Gonna grab more in an hour...

5 600mg gabapentin
I reeeeaally wanna take these 2mg clonazies but Ill need them tomor when I transition to sub for REAL!
Ahhhh.

Life is full of stupid choices. Get well, try again and succeed!
Never mind what just happened. Keep moving!!
It's all in our minds. You've done it once, do it again woamotive!
Best wishes!
Erik

Coffeecoffeecoffeecoffee

Just got a new job yesterday. Going in later today to fill out paperwork & get my schedule set up. Hooray for incoming cash $$!

2mg of Klonopin, 150mg Hydrocodone, couple hits of REALLY GOOD bud. Glad I got some good weed and not just a bag of shake and two dry buds.

3C-E
2C-iP
4-ho-met
Al-LAD blottaz
25D-nBOME
5-MEO-DMT
6-APDB

2-FA
2-FMA
Methylone
EPH
4-ME-TMP
4F-PVP
4-FA

AB-FUBINACA
THJ-2201
THJ-018
NM-2201

O-Desmethyltramadol
Dihydrocodeine
Codeine/ promethazine

Nifoxipam
Xannies
Valiumzz
Estazolam
Loprazolam
Oxazepam
Zolpidem

Sooo far..... sooo good! Hmmmm?

22mg's of Isophenmetrazine insufflated (Absolutely lovely substance so far, doesn't feel fiendish or anything "bad")
30mg's Temazepam Oral
15mg's Oxycodone Insufflated
800mg's Gabapentin. Oral

Obviously some Camel Menthols, and Gin and 7-up (What the hell goes well with Gin, they didn't have my cheap vodka I go for when I don't have enough money for JD) :/

Status
Not open for further replies.